Be careful which platform you choose for investment - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Be careful which platform you choose for investment

On 10/6/2020 at 1:59 PM, freelancer2097 said:

as you mentioned correctly many platforms are new and scams, many of them msg me on telegram or instagram and invite me with good ideas. but in the end, they're almost fake.

Information needed for everyone in the world of online investing, there are currently plenty of pages that are launched every day with a very high percentage of promises to be deposited in our funds, but almost as they are, we must investigate this in depth to have a platform type to survive.

• +3 1

I am really thankful to you for sharing this because there are hundreds of scammers are there at online market, But before investing anywhere you must have to get complete information about that and also take advice from experienced one who is doing this

• +2 1

Many ordinary beginners lose their cash when they withdraw cash with unreliable platforms. As soon as we found out, we saw Yubit Invest Box hopefully! This is a good job because they offer so many ways to contribute and earn lots of money.

Have a reasearch about the site where you are going to invest your cryptocurrencies. There are many sites which are not safe and is insecure. I would suggest the users to go for trustwallet. Deeply study about the site before investing 

Dear friend many newbies loss a lot of money to do invest in untrusted sites so to be very careful and invest the money in the safe and secure site which gives you a lot of profit and i think that the cryptotalk platform is a best platform to do invest money.

This is very important post for who is newly joined on cryptotalk.There are many scammers and hackers who ruin our works.They give attractive offer to anyone.Many people are losing their money by them.We should totally avoid them.

Before investing your earrings always seek for advice from the old members who have been in the system for long in other to know the right site to invest.

First of all, the platform should be genuine, it should be listed as well. With yobit you are allowed to withdraw your investment from investbox any time you want to. There is no restriction. You should be careful while investing otherwise you won't get pay back. Beginners are more likely to be susceptible with scamming platforms, in my opinion you should be keen and be wise during this time because like what you've said that there are new platfirms that were created with this kind of intention. 

Yes this is very true,in anything you choose to invest on especially on a internet sites and platforms you have to do proper investigation before investing in any of the social media platforms, because people are complaining of been scammed Everytime, so it's better to be careful of any platform you choose to invest in.

Hello my friend, there are many platforms that you invest your money in and there is a yobit platform, which is safe. You can invest with your money and earn 1% per day from the profits of your money, and you can invest in another platform and get profits

Continuously watch out in contributing since there are so numerous scammers who advertising you great offer that's exceptionally difficult to decrease. They are using so much great words to urge you. This kind of stage are more likely to trick you. So be vigilant all the time in contributing your cash. Continuously investigate and take care.

In order for us to trade and invest successfully and gain a lot of positive results in this regard, we must choose the appropriate platform to win more. According to my experience and my experience, I found that yobit is the best platform for us to succeed in this investment and I recommend it to everyone.

Hello, we must choose a reliable platform.

Before I registered in this forum, I did not know any of these platforms, but I trust the option of the crypto forum in dealing with a  yobit platform

I fully agree to warn everyone to be very careful when choosing a platform to invest and that you do not have to make decisions hastily, you have to study well the platforms in which you will invest in order not to have lossesSo I have to be aware of which platform to choose to invest.

Absolutely you are right 

Be carefull for choosing platform for investment purposes because in this era many platform are just scammed if you chose scammed platform then your investment definitely will be in loss

if you want to invest then study or know the platform for investing and choose right or perfect platform for your investment which give you profit 

Its important to understand what is crypto cruncy and how and when and where to exchange your earned btc. As i want to use yobit because many of my close freinds are working on this and they are using btc through yobit which is safe and secure. There are so many other plat forms which may be helpful but as i have seen my freinds gain from this platform ill be joining yobit too.

Hello dear how are you,i hope you are good..? thank you sharing for good information.of course ,Be careful which platform you choose for investment.i We have to be careful before investing. Because you know that there are a lot of forums  which are fake which ban you from the forum after making investment..so you should be careful before investing your money.

Definitely, this is a matter of of huge importance because people tend to lose their money just because they put their faith in an unauthorised or fraud investment platform. This is the reason why we should properly research on the pros and cons of investing our money in a site and check the customer reviews of the site. This is where yobit can help you. It is a user friendly and unauthorised platform which provides one of the best customer support there is.

Yes mate you have said a wonderful thing. Look investment is not so easy. You have to take risk from it. And be careful of choosing platform for invest. You have to analysis the market conditions. You have to research bit. You need much knowledge for investment. Take advice from seniors. 

On 7/6/2020 at 2:51 PM, lharost said:

Since recently a huge number of investing platforms created I felt that it was needed to give a little warning to those that are new to crypto or investing area, first of all you have to remember that any platforms that promises to give you a big return in a short period of time is scam until proven otherwise.

Obviously 10% a day is not achievable so don't fall for those returns, in addition to that only invest in platforms that are trustworthy and have a certain good reputation, for example any investing opportunity provided by known exchanges like Binance, kucoin, Yobit or other known exchanges can be trusted so try to stick to them for investing instead of some random investing platform that you just found on twitter or something.

One other important thing is to always keep in mind that the coin that you choose to hold and invest on unless it's a stable coin can have a drop and decrease in price in that period of time that you are invested in it so either just invest in stable coins or do your own due diligence and pick the best investing opportunity not necessarily the highest return.

No doubt, I need to share a few perspectives on mine how to pick a stage shrewdly. Above all else, the stage ought to be certifiable, it ought to be recorded too. You can check surveys as well. At that point check the charges for exchanging, withdrawal what not. Additionally think about various stages for a specific resource at one time.

Yeah, you are right before the investment anywhere you have to know more about that. When you are investing anywhere, then first you should want to make the chart of everything like profit money or losing money. When you have a perfect plan for them, then you do not lose your money as you everything before investing.

Yeah, you are right before the investment anywhere you have to know more about that. When you are investing anywhere, then first you should want to make the chart of everything like profit money or losing money. When you have a perfect plan for them, then you do not lose your money as you everything before investing.

Gentleman you said absolutely right on this forum when you go for the investment first of all you should to analysed and investigate about that coins that is very beneficial for you to prevent from the loss so best of luck for your investment investment

There is no doubt about it This question is important for every human We make money so hard If we invest anywhere else Then we should investigate well Is the cake a frod

If it is true that most investment platforms are just a scam, currently the number of these platforms are many, and they continue to increase, but the truth of things is that there are people who do not stop investing and referring people, to get into them, but it is something one can avoid.
There are some that are becoming fashionable, such as the famous duplicators, where they give you a high percentage of returns, but to be honest the only thing that happens is that they only take a short period of time and then they leave.
The best thing is to save what you want to invest and then be able to use it for a platform that is legitimate and safe.

• Useful or interesting 1