Be careful which platform you choose for investment - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Be careful which platform you choose for investment

Always be careful in investing because there are so many scammers who offering you good offer that's very hard to decline. They are using so much good words to get you. Its better to use known sites as you said than be attracted with fake offers of 10% daily.

• +3 1

Yes, you have to be very careful before investing on any coins. There are lots of scams and frauds in exchange sites. They will offer you with more interest but after investing in it, there is some chance that you will loose all your money.

@lharost @webamooz @kikifam @zeeshan500 @LlyodDavid

yes we need to do that we need to be careful  because tehere is no other way, I deposited money into this broker and in the end there was something lost to it this is something and was something rough and tough and on me this is important to really be good in some of the cases that we look around and define there is nothing that is more important thatn defining that power to it the effort that is well involved

The number of users in crytpto world is increasing time to time. The number of scammers also increases respectively. Like you said don't fall in the scammers offers. They always advertise they will give more earnings in short period. It's all just a scam. So don't be a victim of them. Take the time and invest on reputed proven sites.

• +1 1

You are 100% right. it's a most important for newcomer or other for choosing their investment project. Because, if anyone come new in this sector and invest his money without knowing about this project information, Surely said that, he face several kind of problems.

Yes you are right. We have to be very careful when we need to invest our money in any site. There are many scammers and they can steal, if we will not be careful to choose a good place to invest our money.

Yeah, there are mainly crowdfunding sites that are scammed. Mostly, new people who have started working online trust these sites and risk their money. Choosing a lawful location is very critical. So, to invest, pick crypto trading or blockchain initiative. They're all safe and legal. In these ventures, you can't risk your money. The Crypto universe is like a change of life for all humanity.

Yes of course despite the fact they are many website which are not legal but illicit ,we have to be vigilant with the website were going to use because scammer are famous or mingle with people are day by day 

Every body should keep in mind that which platform you are here.Its world best platform where you can earn and learn share and gain knowledge.So follow the rules and move forward in this great platform.

Yes you are right bro it is necessary I think and don't worry my dear I think when you are going to investment then you should need to make search about the investment and then invest because there are many scam.

• +1 1

This is totally true, sadly there are a lot of pretend funding websites in the web so you ought to no longer make investments in these websites in order no longer to lose your money, I suggest you to make investments in Yobit It is very secure and you can cancel your funding at any time 

Nowadays its very confusing for members ,in which crypto they should invest because there are more than 6k crypto in the market. I would suggest to stick to 3 or 4 crypto and learn only about them and their behaviour. Risk is alwasy there as their rates continously fluctuates. The most famous btc amd etherium is so far good for investment but still its upto the investor.

Choosing the right forum to invest in is one on the most important thing to do in the crypto world. So many suspicious forums are out there, and also you got to pay attention to the right spelling of the forum's name and online site. Many hackers have almost the same interface of the most popular forums and exchanges.  

• +3 1

You are right, there are a lot of fraudulent platforms today. We must all beware of false promotion, following popular platforms and relying on our investment on known currencies.

Many newbies everyday lose their money because they are investing their money with untrusted platforms ! 

As we know we are lucky to have Yobit investbox ! Because first it's trusted , 

There is fraud in every forum, every website and there are scammers everywhere. There are almost always website scams that deceive us and we lose all our money. So we should do research before investing and choose a reliable platform to keep our data and money safe.

• +2 1

There are large number of platforms now a days but be carefull to choose best one. People take the wrong decision to hurry and do harm 

First of all this is very important to know that which platform is fruitful for us then take final decision. we know the platform and then invest your money.

• +1 1

In my opinion, the most important thing is to know about the experiences of others, because they are what express the success of the investment or its failure because investment is difficult and is an adventure.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a good advice hanks for the observation about the platform that we will choose for our investment for mW I didn't have to go any where with cryptocurrency am save and secure from scammers and frauders.

• +1 1

I agree with you, as it is always preferable to deal with well-known and reliable platforms for everyone, the most famous of which are Yobit and Binance, where Binance is one of the most famous cryptocurrency platforms in the world and you can work with it safely

Hy my dear friend yes you are right in this post because I think that this is very important to know which platform you choose for investment .there are many scammers and fake site online .in my opinion yobit is one of the best investment site online we can trust on yobit . because yobit is the best exchanger .it is very helpful and amazing wallet .

Thank you everyone for sharing information about potential fraudulent services. There is a lot of helpful advice in this thread for beginners like me. I'd try to use my crypto carefully using this information.

Yes my dear friends, we should have an idea of which platform we are on when we are working. Because a lot of websites have been opened here and the website we are working on has to be very good. Similarly, this thing can prove to be very beneficial for us, so only the goodness of this can make our character and our Reputation good. 

it is common to choose the platforms from which we can get higher profits. but it should also be known that with higher profit comes higher risks. we should be careful to choose the place for investment if it is not worth it then we shouldn't go with it. if someone tries to lead you you towards one then we should better consider it a scam.

Thanks for this very good and broad information my friend as a new member of this forum I really appreciate them. I still didn't make any kind of trade with crypto currencies But I like to do in the future so before doing any kind of investment everyone should do lot of research to avoid scammers. But there are lots of trusted side too where we can invest our money safely so let's do our best together.