How can I get visitors to my profile - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can I get visitors to my profile

To make your profile interesting to other forum users, create interesting topics in the forum on cryptocurrency topics that will interest users. Respond to comments, subscribe to other people.

I f you want to get a lot of visitors on your profile, they you have to communicate often on cryptotalk, make posts, answer questions, ask useful questions and some of the users of cryptotalk will be interested in you and visit your profile. Good luck.

All you have to do to bring visitors to your personal account is to spread knowledge and provide important information to raise the level and experience.

Thank you very much for your great content amiho the truth is very very good, it is very useful to know how to earn respect and admiration in this great forum that is cryptotalk I would love to gain many followers on this platform so important to me since it is debated about it topic that fascinates me about cryptocurrencies and with your publication I will achieve it, I know that I will follow these steps friend, again I thank you for such valuable information I learn a lot from you and for that we are here to read and learn from the publications.

If it is one of the best functions of the forum, I am already visiting my favorite profiles especially on airdrops and crypto trading. And as soon as I know more I will publish my experience and knowledge so that you can start visiting my profile and earn more for posts and good reputation.

I believe that making new friends in the forum is the key to increasing the number of followers, in addition to providing distinguished and useful posts. I follow a rule in quoting some good comments and responding to them, and thus the owners interact with me and follow me, and I gain new followers in this way.

• +2 1

the only reason that would make anyone visit your profile is the high-quality content you write , for me i daily open profiles of members that i used to see their posts are helpful and this is also gives me a chance to reply them and discuss in case there was an idea in their post that needs more explaining and discussing about it so we ourselves or the other members can benefit from them 

• +3 1

One of the best ways for an user to get people to check your profile to have visitors is to...make good posts to warrant the interest of the community here. it's pretty simple and if you put your effort into what you do you'll have no trouble gathering a decent size of users checking you out by virtue of what you say here in cryptotalk. Help everyone to the best of your capability, create new interesting topics for the users here (or make an opinion on an existing topic) and most of all be kind to the other people here. It takes a while but you'll get there random user who reads this

This information is wonderful and useful and I will definitely benefit from it. I also believe that paying attention to the quality and quality of publications will increase the number of your visitors.

excellent one and that i take delivery of as authentic with that everyone can get website online traffic in there profile when one make pinnacle contributions via each growing useful subjects and making beneficial posts for you to advantage many human beings due to the reality even as someone reads it they will be inspired

The visitors in the forum is a wonderful thing. When I see that there are people who visit my profile and see the work I do and give me a good reputation, I encourage and enthusiastic to continue to be useful and good in the forum.  You have to be an active and helpful member and make interesting and awesome posts and you will have more profile visitors.

By posting good content we can get more visitors to our profile. And by creating good quality posts we can attracts our visitors to visit  our profile

By making good post so people would willing to check your infos by clicking your username link, so make good contents here at yobit forums and views will come sure at some point of time,.

The best way to get the largest number of visitors to your profile is to publish meaningful content that benefits every reader in his field, and through this, every visitor will love your profile and invite his friends and so on.

On 7/6/2020 at 1:57 PM, Babubu609 said:

W͎E͎L͎C͎O͎M͎E͎ T͎O͎ C͎R͎Y͎P͎T͎O͎T͎A͎L͎K͎ F͎O͎R͎U͎M͎

Mon_6_07_2020_09_08_39_1594022971566.jpg.af2f71f4e9319b684483d6a45e841353.jpg

Good day to you all friends! You are all welcome to cryptotalk forum. Here I from the forum will explain to you about   how we get visitors and how can we increase numbers of visitors in our profile and why we need them. 

✓ Many of us will be thinking what are the need of visitors to our profiles?

✓Do we get paid for visitors?

✓Why is this feature included and attached to our profile?

✓ How can I locate my visitors in my profile?

Here are answers to this questions:

* What are the need of visitors in our profiles?

do you know we are the reasons for the visitors in our profiles. Yes the reason is you because your post  really attracts their attention when everything you post good qaulity post. Many members try to visit your profile so that they will see how well you are working in the forum. When you are that type of user that have good contents and good reputations with followers that like to be your friends. Secondly when you always responds to qoute which really helps them they visit your profile to follow you. 

The need of visitors in general is to allowed other users to know you and follow you. High number of visitors hope responsible and respected you are in the forum.

* Do we get paid for visitors on our profile?

No we don't get paid because of visitors we have in our profile but makes you to be a trusted and respected member.

* How can I locate my visitors?

You can locate your visitors on your profile when you scroll down just exactly as you can see right here on the image below.👇

Screenshot_20200706-091715.png.c4f4a624a313a9bf25ccd371bffcc282.png

The number of views you see on the profiles are friends that visit your post. Members on leadersboard are mostly the users that have high visitors. 

* Why is my visitors not visible what is happening with my Profile?

This questions comes from newbies and low members in the forum. Your visitors visibility is off as a newbie you need to on it when you click on enable just like on the profile image..Screenshot_20200706-091741.png.03ccfeb76c974fe9e4ed8dfb286efe2c.png

Click on enable that is all you need you can view your visitors. When you have high post low number of visitors you need to improve the quality of your post.

Thsi is the best use of this feature in this forum and was the reason why it is attached to our profiles. The teams can use it to evaluate between the good and bad members on the forum.

Bͦeͦsͦtͦ oͦfͦ lͦuͦcͦkͦ fͦrͦiͦeͦnͦdͦsͦ

This is a very informative comment.As a newbie am not getting profile visits.I know i need to be more and more active.Am starting to get it now how this works.I need to improve on every section.

Hello friend, thanks for your guidance, it is true, we are all waiting to be more visible to be more noticed in this type of forum where there are many people publishing their experiences so that each of us can learn a little more every day. I think it should expand and let us We can make publications in different languages not only as it is allowed now in reso and in English it should be glovar miltilanguaje and in my case I use a translator the other forums who want to read forums in other languages use it excuse me if I left the subject but it is a restlessness that has invaded me for days

I believe that the best way to attract visualizations is to publish quality content, 0 plagiarism, in addition to making posts that are of help or benefit to the whole cryptotalk community, information about new cryptomonies that will come out to the market and will be seen as a good future.
But most of all, informative content that can help many users, this would be incredible.

I really like this idea of the forum where you can see the details of the profile holders and of the one's that visit our account too. Hence we get a slight detail of our followers and will help us rate our own comments based on the reviews we receive.

• Useful or interesting 1

Visitors will be interested to visit your profile if you have good reputation from the forum community, but different from that it would be very hard for people to be visiting your profile. 

I think more visitors can be attracted through creation of topics which are full of information about crypto. Because everyone will try to see your past posts to learn more as well. And one more way is to post one information in more than one threads

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

The first and the best way to get visitors  to your profile is to add something that most people want to see and after that they will start gathering I believe it 

This is really cool stuff! Because it allows us to view the activity graph of how relevant our profile is, and how many people visit us and are interested in the profile. This is great! Because in this way you can understand how we are intersny, and whether we should develop in this direction!

• +5 1

Making good contents will have many people coming to your profile, as they might want to read your other Post, as that's a sign of  being on the right track, of being noticed on the forum, and as such your popularity increases from this activities

• +1 1