How can I get visitors to my profile - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can I get visitors to my profile

W͎E͎L͎C͎O͎M͎E͎ T͎O͎ C͎R͎Y͎P͎T͎O͎T͎A͎L͎K͎ F͎O͎R͎U͎M͎

Mon_6_07_2020_09_08_39_1594022971566.jpg.af2f71f4e9319b684483d6a45e841353.jpg

Good day to you all friends! You are all welcome to cryptotalk forum. Here I from the forum will explain to you about   how we get visitors and how can we increase numbers of visitors in our profile and why we need them. 

✓ Many of us will be thinking what are the need of visitors to our profiles?

✓Do we get paid for visitors?

✓Why is this feature included and attached to our profile?

✓ How can I locate my visitors in my profile?

Here are answers to this questions:

* What are the need of visitors in our profiles?

do you know we are the reasons for the visitors in our profiles. Yes the reason is you because your post  really attracts their attention when everything you post good qaulity post. Many members try to visit your profile so that they will see how well you are working in the forum. When you are that type of user that have good contents and good reputations with followers that like to be your friends. Secondly when you always responds to qoute which really helps them they visit your profile to follow you. 

The need of visitors in general is to allowed other users to know you and follow you. High number of visitors hope responsible and respected you are in the forum.

* Do we get paid for visitors on our profile?

No we don't get paid because of visitors we have in our profile but makes you to be a trusted and respected member.

* How can I locate my visitors?

You can locate your visitors on your profile when you scroll down just exactly as you can see right here on the image below.👇

Screenshot_20200706-091715.png.c4f4a624a313a9bf25ccd371bffcc282.png

The number of views you see on the profiles are friends that visit your post. Members on leadersboard are mostly the users that have high visitors. 

* Why is my visitors not visible what is happening with my Profile?

This questions comes from newbies and low members in the forum. Your visitors visibility is off as a newbie you need to on it when you click on enable just like on the profile image..Screenshot_20200706-091741.png.03ccfeb76c974fe9e4ed8dfb286efe2c.png

Click on enable that is all you need you can view your visitors. When you have high post low number of visitors you need to improve the quality of your post.

Thsi is the best use of this feature in this forum and was the reason why it is attached to our profiles. The teams can use it to evaluate between the good and bad members on the forum.

Bͦeͦsͦtͦ oͦfͦ lͦuͦcͦkͦ fͦrͦiͦeͦnͦdͦsͦ

This is one of the features of this forum and with the passage of time whenever we develop our account we will get more visits to our account and we can get more visits by posting good content and in this way the members will enter our account in order to read our posts and we will get a lot of visits because of that

I like this feature of the forum that allows for us to track the visitors to our profile. Although it is not something that results in payment, it shows how good the content that we are creating is and if people visit your profile the chance are that they want to check out what other posts you created as well. 

With the payment system also increasing to ratings, i think that in the future we may likely see a reward for receiving ratings and for profile visits. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +2 10
  • +3 6
  • +4 3

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

You can increase your visitors just by refreshing the page of your profile so I don't think that it's really important thing because anyone of us can make his profile visitors more than 10,000 !

But as you said sometimes it's mean that your posts or topics are really good and helped people here 

This was a inspiring and helpful topic that you created my friend. Seeing someone explain the use of this feature was really helpful for us beginners here and I agree what you've said that we get some visitor because they see that what are we doing here like posting is really helpful.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

The number of views you see on the profiles are friends that visit your post. Members on leadersboard are mostly the users that have high visitors. 

I already know this feature but stil thank you for your information. 

Honestly I really appreciate when someone visited my profile which make me think that maybe they appreciate my post or they want to see which posts I commented with. 

Edited by Dark_Sky
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • -5 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 4

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Dear friend you post meanful topic yes Its really good feature in this forum,because in this new campaign we earn talk tokens when we receive good rating, so we need our profile enable because when any member thinks our content useful then he/she visit our profile and gives reputation points also, so always tries post useful and meaning full content to attract our forum members.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -5 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 3

Explanation of this feature is very good for beginners, it is a useful topic.
Good to see these annotations

• -2 2
  • -1 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

5 hours ago, Jonii said:

think if we make helpful and unique content we can increase our visitors and also increase the good reputation status so always try to posted the good and useful information and content

Yes when we make unique contents we become more popular to this forum and everyone will like to be your friend as well.

Good topic! This was confusing some members but i believe many of them will now know the different of followers and profile visitors. A profile visitor can only visit your profile but not follow you, but a follower was a visitor and then they followed your profile.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well I have being seeing this feature which I made it available as public. I don't know the reason why they visit my profile but I am understood right now on how it works.

thank you my freind for this good topic, you are right many visitors that mean you are making good job in this forum and many of this visitors want to follow your account

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

20 hours ago, kitekite24 said:

This was a inspiring and helpful topic that you created my friend. Seeing someone explain the use of this feature was really helpful for us beginners here and I agree what you've said that we get some visitor because they see that what are we doing here like posting is really helpful.

When we share very useful content we can attract other members to check our profile and they will need to see our profile if they want to follow us and become updated. 

• +1 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

To get more visitors write good and useful content which is understandable and in this forum all the members are equally paid even they have only 101 post with 1 visitors they paid 10 token for each post and 1 token for each rate and 50 token for 1 topic.

• +2 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

3 minutes ago, Izeal said:

To get more visitors write good and useful content which is understandable and in this forum all the members are equally paid even they have only 101 post with 1 visitors they paid 10 token for each post and 1 token for each rate and 50 token for 1 topic.

This forum is full of awesome here we the experts and beginners had the responsibility to earn to live a good life. We can make good contents and good topics as well.

Yes, that's right, I think that the more visitors to your profile increase, this is evidence that you are doing a good job in the forum and publishing important and useful topics for all members of CryptoTalk who want to visit your profile to follow you and to see the rest of your posts

• +1 3

9 hours ago, zakoa3321 said:

Free way to get visitors
1- Make sure to provide content worth your visitors time ...
2- Make your blog available on social media ...
3- It is still possible to get free visitors from the forums ...
4- Create a YouTube channel for your blog ...
5- Interact with other blogs dealing with the same topic

He is telling us about how can we get visitors on our Cryptotalk personal page not to our blog .

45 minutes ago, Izeal said:

It's not depending on our content .. because you can increase your visitors by yourself ! Just keep refreshing the page and the number will also increase 

If this topic will not be deleted, I do not see anything new here, I have noticed this immediately I joined this forum, that I can check recent visitors and I can disable it also for people not to be able to check this. But, well, it may be helpful do some. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Personally I don't see a reason to increase my profile views. I might occasionaly visit a profile of someone that writes quality posts and follow, and perhaps review the topics this member created. 

• +2 1

Visitors will be interested to visit your profile if you have good reputation from the forum community, but different from that it would be very hard for people to be visiting your profile. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If you need profile visitors, must you have to create good quality post,  and you have to make useful comment.  If thy people like your post and comment thy guys definitely visit your profile.  I hope members like me,  thy obey my rule.           

• +1 1
  • +2 3

On 7/7/2020 at 5:20 PM, BTC Future said:

Personally I don't see a reason to increase my profile views. I might occasionaly visit a profile of someone that writes quality posts and follow, and perhaps review the topics this member created. 

Yes we all don't have reason ma to increase our views but I think you say the fact that you visited profile of someone with qaulity post. That means good post attracts and increases the number of view which means the more qaulity post you wrote the more viewers you get and more respected and trusted you become.

Although I think that the majority of information on this topic is of no importance and does not sing and get hungry, but in any case I thank you for the effort presented

If I create constructive and quality posts, I believe so many members start to visit my profile so I do absolutely nothing here to increase profile viewers except focusing to create good posts or topics. Anyway, your topic is helpful that you have worked to point out some good tips. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

This is very good one and I believe that everyone can get visitors in there profile when one make good contributions by either creating helpful topics and making useful posts that will benefit many people because when someone reads it they will be impressed and they will like to see who this person is and then they visit your profile which can as well earn you more followers. Making helpful contribution is the key that makes users to visit your profile, so be one friends.

• +2 1

BetFury