How can I get visitors to my profile - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can I get visitors to my profile

Hi dear you have explained it very well if we want to gain more visitors on profit we should make it attrective we should do posts with fully explained knowledge about crypto currency we should do attrective posts so people follow us and visit

If you want to get more visitors to your account, you have to do some important task. Such as, You have to present your content in a very interesting way and of course they have to be fluent. You need to make attractive comment in various posts .Which will enhance the reputation of your profile.

many thanks my friend because of the current worthiness topic, you're right various visitors for which means you might be making worthiness job in the current forum and quite a lot of that guests desire to follow our account.

By creating a good quality post will attract visitors to your profile.also make  good content . You can earn money in this forum with just your quality time and devotion 

Dear friend, if your profile is visited by visitors, what will be your benefit later, if you comment and see that pic of your profile, you can get a positive reaction from him later. It is better to give it so that you can be recognized. This will help you in many ways. Suppose you have made a very useful post in one of the comments then it will be very easy to recognize you in that moment later and through this you will be able to gain fame from here.

Edited by Bitcoin Earning

The good method to increase the visitors you have shared and I will also try to adopt the same method as you told but I think it will not help our earnings so we just try to make the posts with of good quality.

• +1 1

It is a very useful post, I think that everyone who read this post is now able to activate their personal account here, and increase the number of visitors who see our comments and our post.

• +5 1

If you need profile visitors, must you have to create good quality post, and you have to make useful comment. I hope members like mu post and visit my profile and aslo obey the rules. 

• +1 1

Only good topic attract members to visit your profile. Building good reputation should be priority to all members and the simplest method to obtain this is to construct an educative topic that will benefit readers.

This feature of tracking visitors of our profile is an interesting thing. If we post good quality content, then we have more number of visits who also may read our other posts. Although there is no payment for this, in future there is a chance of having a hike in the reward based on the number of profile visits. So do create worthy posts.

On 7/6/2020 at 9:27 AM, Babubu609 said:

W͎E͎L͎C͎O͎M͎E͎ T͎O͎ C͎R͎Y͎P͎T͎O͎T͎A͎L͎K͎ F͎O͎R͎U͎M͎

Mon_6_07_2020_09_08_39_1594022971566.jpg.af2f71f4e9319b684483d6a45e841353.jpg

Good day to you all friends! You are all welcome to cryptotalk forum. Here I from the forum will explain to you about   how we get visitors and how can we increase numbers of visitors in our profile and why we need them. 

✓ Many of us will be thinking what are the need of visitors to our profiles?

✓Do we get paid for visitors?

✓Why is this feature included and attached to our profile?

✓ How can I locate my visitors in my profile?

Here are answers to this questions:

* What are the need of visitors in our profiles?

do you know we are the reasons for the visitors in our profiles. Yes the reason is you because your post  really attracts their attention when everything you post good qaulity post. Many members try to visit your profile so that they will see how well you are working in the forum. When you are that type of user that have good contents and good reputations with followers that like to be your friends. Secondly when you always responds to qoute which really helps them they visit your profile to follow you. 

The need of visitors in general is to allowed other users to know you and follow you. High number of visitors hope responsible and respected you are in the forum.

* Do we get paid for visitors on our profile?

No we don't get paid because of visitors we have in our profile but makes you to be a trusted and respected member.

* How can I locate my visitors?

You can locate your visitors on your profile when you scroll down just exactly as you can see right here on the image below.👇

Screenshot_20200706-091715.png.c4f4a624a313a9bf25ccd371bffcc282.png

The number of views you see on the profiles are friends that visit your post. Members on leadersboard are mostly the users that have high visitors. 

* Why is my visitors not visible what is happening with my Profile?

This questions comes from newbies and low members in the forum. Your visitors visibility is off as a newbie you need to on it when you click on enable just like on the profile image..Screenshot_20200706-091741.png.03ccfeb76c974fe9e4ed8dfb286efe2c.png

Click on enable that is all you need you can view your visitors. When you have high post low number of visitors you need to improve the quality of your post.

Thsi is the best use of this feature in this forum and was the reason why it is attached to our profiles. The teams can use it to evaluate between the good and bad members on the forum.

Bͦeͦsͦtͦ oͦfͦ lͦuͦcͦkͦ fͦrͦiͦeͦnͦdͦsͦ

Hi mate I'm very grateful to you for sharing this useful post to the members even though I noticed that already and I have enable the notification before I completed my first 100posts but to those that haven't do so please go and turn it on and also your notification should be on.

• +2 1

You can get more visitors to your cryptocurrency profile by working harder.  Friends for each other in the forum because everyone posts from everyone's profile. This is not a beneficial thing to provide.  You are not paid. You also check other people's profiles

Yes, of course, this is a very good feature on this platform.Through which we can easily see our visitors inside our profile.But on this platform, members will visit your profile when you make a useful and informative post for people.

• +3 1

You have to create good quality posts,and you have to make useful comment.The good posts attracts and the increases the number of view which means the more quality post you wrote the more viewers you get and more respected and trusted you become.

On 7/6/2020 at 1:27 PM, Babubu609 said:

W͎E͎L͎C͎O͎M͎E͎ T͎O͎ C͎R͎Y͎P͎T͎O͎T͎A͎L͎K͎ F͎O͎R͎U͎M͎

Mon_6_07_2020_09_08_39_1594022971566.jpg.af2f71f4e9319b684483d6a45e841353.jpg

Good day to you all friends! You are all welcome to cryptotalk forum. Here I from the forum will explain to you about   how we get visitors and how can we increase numbers of visitors in our profile and why we need them. 

✓ Many of us will be thinking what are the need of visitors to our profiles?

✓Do we get paid for visitors?

✓Why is this feature included and attached to our profile?

✓ How can I locate my visitors in my profile?

Here are answers to this questions:

* What are the need of visitors in our profiles?

do you know we are the reasons for the visitors in our profiles. Yes the reason is you because your post  really attracts their attention when everything you post good qaulity post. Many members try to visit your profile so that they will see how well you are working in the forum. When you are that type of user that have good contents and good reputations with followers that like to be your friends. Secondly when you always responds to qoute which really helps them they visit your profile to follow you. 

The need of visitors in general is to allowed other users to know you and follow you. High number of visitors hope responsible and respected you are in the forum.

* Do we get paid for visitors on our profile?

No we don't get paid because of visitors we have in our profile but makes you to be a trusted and respected member.

* How can I locate my visitors?

You can locate your visitors on your profile when you scroll down just exactly as you can see right here on the image below.👇

Screenshot_20200706-091715.png.c4f4a624a313a9bf25ccd371bffcc282.png

The number of views you see on the profiles are friends that visit your post. Members on leadersboard are mostly the users that have high visitors. 

* Why is my visitors not visible what is happening with my Profile?

This questions comes from newbies and low members in the forum. Your visitors visibility is off as a newbie you need to on it when you click on enable just like on the profile image..Screenshot_20200706-091741.png.03ccfeb76c974fe9e4ed8dfb286efe2c.png

Click on enable that is all you need you can view your visitors. When you have high post low number of visitors you need to improve the quality of your post.

Thsi is the best use of this feature in this forum and was the reason why it is attached to our profiles. The teams can use it to evaluate between the good and bad members on the forum.

Bͦeͦsͦtͦ oͦfͦ lͦuͦcͦkͦ fͦrͦiͦeͦnͦdͦsͦ

Thanks for this such a useful information dude i really appreciate you because you share some of the basic and most important feature of the forum with the beginners like us i really don't know that this feature have so much benefits.. Good luck to you dear.m

• +3 1

hi dear im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before your idea is realy useful for all new member of fourm to gain more visitors on profile we should follow rules to learn more and gaining knowledge 

Yes you can get more visitors to your profile by creating good useful posts that will draw their attention to your post and don't forget to use good contents also

I did not know but I want that ho to give visitors to our profile is that possible to get a visitor is really on our profile and what are the benefits of these things.?

You well presented the things about the visitors. Well it takes hard work to achieve more visitors and followers. When we post informative and attractive post and topics on the forum we can gain more visitors and followers.

Thank you very much for updating us with these useful information that will enable us to get more visitor on our profile by posting a good quality content the will be useful in the forum.

By following good members who had a lot of following you also follow the good members here and they will visit your profile or maybe if they like you they will give you a good reputation or maybe they also following you so explore more and where you get any learning  learn it.

We have to appreciate this explanation and enlightenment concerning what we slightly know not.

I can tell that for visitors to visit your profile doesn't actually has any advantages of payment because that i usually between you and them.

They mostly and purposely visit only because they are admired about your work and wish to see and know more about you.

That's my take on this.

1 minute ago, Don samu said:

Yes the indication of these visitors confidence in boundary marker and their admiration for your technique of communicating in a row it gives you an new momentum to control solid and study other about the crypto earth.

@Don samu Obviously mates, i agree with you. Forum visitors mainly depends on your useful post. When anyone see your informative post,  he want to see your profile. You can also get more followers by writing useful forum post. More visitor and follower increase our duty for writing good content in this forum.

By the way, the visitors feature is only available to calculate the total number of viewers and show new people. I am also in the new visitors section of your profile. Because of the visitors we take the followers into consideration. But I don't think it is better to use this feature to tell members the difference between good and bad. 

On 1/25/2021 at 10:11 AM, Elibake64 said:

By creating a good quality post will attract visitors to your profile.also make  good content . You can earn money in this forum with just your quality time and devotion 

Yes by crating a good topic and have a useful topic you will have more profile visitors because of the experience and knowledge you have and the useful topic and post you have been created for all while long.