How to follow a friend & how to get followers in this forum - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to follow a friend & how to get followers in this forum

Mon_6_07_2020_07_28_03.thumb.png.fb23b1e6aaef1ea0e75b76ad2d8da50a.png

It is a wonderful day friends I think of bringing you this topic to be a guide to the newbies on how to follow a friend in this forum and as well to get followers.

it is easy to follow a friend as a newbie when you find a good user that is always active in posting good contents with good reputations and you intend to follow him a you need is to visit his profile and click on the icon marked and click follow.

1. The first icon was the icon you can click to follow a friend this could be found in the user profile.

Screenshot_20200706-073644.png.a3cce67737047a54dac32c74df675070.png

2. Immediately you click on that icon it may show you this message.Screenshot_20200706-073701.png.58076486d0c6553882ac61304653af1c.png

Immediately you see this massage click on follow this will add you to his friend list. Sometimes for desktop users it those not shows this massage it goes automatically. 

3. You can confirm that you have already added a friend when the icon turns green after the completion of the two steps. Just like in this image.👇

Screenshot_20200706-074751.png.4cfa346bef1fb1a26a3d3a6e79ae4a94.png

WHY DO WE NEED FOLLOWERS?

Followers are very important to us and it is optional if you wish you can switch off friends from following you. Try to understand that having followers is a sign of trust and how much other users can trust you. When you have followers many other members will like to follow you because your work is good in the forum as well as the reputations too . When you want to follow friends make sure you follow trusted members which can easily be identified through accessing their profile from there reputations.

HOW CAN I GET FOLLOWERS?

To get followers is very easy  all you need is to work hard help members by sharing the knowledge you have in replying qoutes and creating topics. Follow trusted members some of them follows you back and some are not interested in following friends.

Try to understand we are all friend United to be one as a community. We are doing the same work, we get exactly thesame payments. Therefore let's be friends and help each other only for the trusted members can be accepted.

best of luck and happy Posting to you all 😙

This is a really good explanation. Getting followers is a good thing. We can, through this, develop our account. We must follow up people who post good content so that we can benefit from the posts they provide. We must also publish good content so that others follow us.

11 minutes ago, Zaino34 said:

This is a really good explanation. Getting followers is a good thing. We can, through this, develop our account. We must follow up people who post good content so that we can benefit from the posts they provide. We must also publish good content so that others follow us.

I have been observing many users on this forum they don't like to follow friends. But only few do that. This reason was when they check your profile and realized that you have only few likes and followers they don't like following you. Secondly if you are a topic creator and your topic are always motivating you get followers as well as many reputations. That means having many reputations and many followers makes you a trusted member which everyone get interested in you.

The best way to get followers in my opinion is creating useful topics ! With this way people will follow you to keep in touch with your latest topics ! 

Making friend here is also very important because as we know we all work at the same field which is Crypto project ! 

So we can share the benefits with each other

For me following someone was a good way in this forum specially when the member we follow is a really helpful and motivating member. Like the way he/she post is good quality and inspiring others in their way on this forum. Thanks for this content.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I always tries follows good content creators because when they shares any post then this forum notified about this topic, and we learn new thinks through this topics, attract followers means our content really useful, when our followers increase its gives lot of confidence to create good topics.

• -5 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Following someone means you are admiring them. And followed by someone means you are admiring too to that person. Let's not afraid following someone that you think they are influencing you and give you a knowledge. There's no restrictions in following. Let's follow each other and be friendly to everyone if you wanted too. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

1 hour ago, bino said:

Following someone means you are admiring them. And followed by someone means you are admiring too to that person. Let's not afraid following someone that you think they are influencing you and give you a knowledge. There's no restrictions in following. Let's follow each other and be friendly to everyone if you wanted too. 

Following others us part of trusting them when you trust someone you follow him, when one is helpful to you. Then you keep following them.

You have shared a great topic, this will help many members because not all of them know this. Following a friend its good, because you will receive notifications if the will post anything after you allow notifications (it will be good if you can write a topic about this too for newbies). 

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

@Babubu609Thank you for sharing an excellent topic. This was a feature for all members to be aware of it. Many members are in this forum they don't want to have friends.

Yes, it is wonderful to have such a thing. I am a new person in this field. I hope to learn more and more and to find help from those who have more experience.

• +5 1

My friend, thanks for this explanation now we can follow each other for exchange very good information and we can developing our self very fast by helping from our new friends 

I think the following feature in this forum is great because we can get notified if the followed member post any topic and we would never missed the opportunity to comment in them and learn new things. For getting followers is not easy job because we have to have dedication to post new topic daily and also useful information.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

Being united means a lot and I would also suggest to be involved in all sections of the forum. I'm not an expert in Bitcoin, but I enjoy reading and transfering information that I think is useful on this forum. I feelt that the technical side of cryptocurrencies is most important and suggest for everyone to be part. They can ask questions in posts and educate themselevs. Most posts do not contain everything in details. I suggest not to be afraid to ask if you find a post confusing or a term that you don't know. Most people that are active will try to explain everything.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We might follow each other to exchange our knowledge. There are still so many good topics and discussions threads in the different sections on this forum so we might also check there to gain knowledge and follow the good quality topic creators . We all are friends here so helping each other would definitely sound good. Anyway, I would like to thank this topic creator with a nice graphic demonstration. 

• +1 3

For me, I follow up on members who provide good content in their posts because it will make it easier for me to know if this member is active and offers good content or not.
I am also trying to provide good content for others to follow me.

Following people in a forum CryptoTalk is something that contributes to increasing interaction between members of the forum and therefore this will contribute to an increase in activity in CryptoTalk, to get the largest number of followers you must publish high-quality topics in crypto

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Its good to follow other members so that you can be notified when they posts a content. It will be easy to find new topics and contribute to them. Many members are following only senior members, you can follow beginners too to encourage us.

• +1 1

I really like your post.  There will be many benefits through this post. You have analyzed and explained to us in a very beautiful way. 

Such necessary posts will help move the forum forward. In my opinion, the most useful for those who do not know about all the features of this forum. Thanks for share this post with us.  

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Actually this post contains many information that a newbie requires. Every newbie should follow the steps. Actually the platform has the feature to follow anyone if you like someone's post. You can gain followers too If you create quality content. You can find follow option when you visit anyone's profile.

• +1 2

The feature of following each other in the forum is optional that is number one, secondly it's good to know who to follow and how positively is his content benefiting the forum. Don't just begins to follow whosoever in the forum without a clear purpose and goal. Follow only those who provides quality, useful, new information 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

12 hours ago, Tingo said:

it.People follow the one who writes the best and I want to know a lot of information from it.

Yes the person that knows the best write the best to help everyone. The best writer has enough reputations deserved as a good contributor.

Following up on a member here to know his latest activities, what are his responses and topics, is done simply by logging into his account and pressing the Add button, which is what distinguishes active and active members in the forum and in its various sections This activity and widespread interaction with topics and discussions are the means to increase popularity and followers.

• +2 2

Getting followers on your content is a very good thing. Apart from the fact that you are able to connect with people that may have similar interest to yours i think that having followers is a nice way to also feel validated when it comes to the content that you are putting up and the comments that you are making because you can see the interest that people take in your work. This is a great motivator. also when you follow someone with good content you will get notified of new posts and this helps you to stay up to date as well. 

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 8/18/2020 at 9:30 AM, Malcolm said:

Of course mate,we can create a beneficial topics and make good post that difference of people will benefit from gaining learn ideas and knowledge to get alot of visitors to our profiles

The number of visitors in our profile increases also when you reload  your profile page. As well when friends visit your profile this get many of your friends to come to your profile when your work is useful to them.