Best strategy for binary option trading - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Best strategy for binary option trading

I just want to share with you the best strategy that you can use for binary trading.

It required to use technical analysis, and the pattern that use us down trend and up trend in order to perform this, so that in up trend we use to CALL when the chart bounce to the support line and if it break the support line just CALL the order again and again.

And we use PUT in the down trend, when the chart bounce to the resistance line and if it break the resist resistance line uiu PUT it again but if you lose again just leave it and watch how the market is going, but there will had 70% winning chance and 30% loosing chance, but do not be greedy to trade with it whole day, just only use at least 1 or 2 hours a day. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Binary options its a good method to earn money but it requires knowledge because we can lose all our money in a single click. Am using trading view signals and faucet pay binary to trade, i earn at least 0.003 BTC everyday and its enough for me. I have also lost more than 0.05 BTC with binary, so you should have good trading plan before start and stop immediately after reaching your trading/ profit target.

• +1 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 7/6/2020 at 10:29 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Binary options its a good method to earn money but it requires knowledge because we can lose all our money in a single click. Am using trading view signals and faucet pay binary to trade, i earn at least 0.003 BTC everyday and its enough for me. I have also lost more than 0.05 BTC with binary, so you should have good trading plan before start and stop immediately after reaching your trading/ profit target.

Well mate I need your help iam also faucet pay users, I know this faucet pay provide binary trading in crypto currency, I have doubt how much bitcoin we need to trade in faucet pay and which strategy you use to earn 0.003 sat every day, because I loss 50k sat in faucet pay I hope you give response my post.

• +2 1

There is not any strategy for binary option, all you have to do is to just use market price to predict, if your prescription is not correct, then you lose. That means binary option is totally not trading but gambling and not advisable in anyway. 

• +1 1

I think binary options depends with lucky because i have tried it many times with good strategies but i ended up losing my money. It is better for me to trade crypto than binary options, it is like a developed dice game.

• Useful or interesting 1

Best strategy for binary options is not to trade binary options. Because contracts usually structured in a such way that it is a pure luck to win them, and luck can't be with you long term.

The best option for trading and binary  trading option you should  to follow  the rules of forex trading.  In forex trading  there is best way of earning profit and get binary  Option trading.

• +1 1

On 7/12/2020 at 7:44 AM, Yomose said:

strategy for binary option, all you have to do is to just use market price to predict, if your prescription is not correct, then you lose. That means binary option is totally not trading but gambling and not advisable in anyway. If you can't be sure then quit.

there is one benefit on the trading in the binary and that is you can make as much as you want with it if you are lucky enough and that is why people are using it a lot and they are losing as well.

First of all , the best option for trading and binary should follow the instructions of forex .

In my opinion these are the most wonderful strategy of binary is 

✓ Straddle strategy 

✓ Risk reversal strategy.

On 7/5/2020 at 10:22 PM, guatazoo said:

I just want to share with you the best strategy that you can use for binary trading.

It required to use technical analysis, and the pattern that use us down trend and up trend in order to perform this, so that in up trend we use to CALL when the chart bounce to the support line and if it break the support line just CALL the order again and again.

And we use PUT in the down trend, when the chart bounce to the resistance line and if it break the resist resistance line uiu PUT it again but if you lose again just leave it and watch how the market is going, but there will had 70% winning chance and 30% loosing chance, but do not be greedy to trade with it whole day, just only use at least 1 or 2 hours a day. 

Of course it is true thats you can do the binary option this way by doing the technical analysis, but it is very hard to predict the countdown time thats your betting price will be up or down for the certain time.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 1/15/2021 at 8:09 PM, joemcgwa said:

Of course it is true thats you can do the binary option this way by doing the technical analysis, but it is very hard to predict the countdown time thats your betting price will be up or down for the certain time.

But if you are trade binary that's why you need to be opening the CALL order at the support line and the PUT order in the resistance line, because the price cannot stay longer than a minutes without going up from the support line. 

• +2 1

51 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

But if you are trade binary that's why you need to be opening the CALL order at the support line and the PUT order in the resistance line, because the price cannot stay longer than a minutes without going up from the support line. 

But all in all its not good to idea to be trading binary option permanently, so that's you should only trade binary in order raise the capital to that you can use to forex.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 1/5/2021 at 9:41 AM, Mahr said:

The best option for trading and binary  trading option you should  to follow  the rules of forex trading.  In forex trading  there is best way of earning profit and get binary  Option trading.

Following the rules of forex trading cannot make you succeed in forex, but all you have to do is to use the best strategies that's always using in the forex trading by the expert traders.

There is no hard and fast rules to make strategy mostly we have to relly on our market prediction. If we are good at prediction we can have lots of profit. You can earn good profits but at the same time it is too much risky also. You can lose your assets also. 

3 hours ago, Alex Morgan said:

There is no hard and fast rules to make strategy mostly we have to relly on our market prediction. If we are good at prediction we can have lots of profit. You can earn good profits but at the same time it is too much risky also. You can lose your assets also. 

Why predict while one could just perform analysis and be sure with their investments? I think that it is time people starts to invest in learning, this is the only way to do a profitable investment or trade.

Thanks for sharing your strategy, but is binary option a real trading business or is it just like gambling.. I never understood the idea behind it??

That's sounds to be a great strategy but the problem is that these strategies they keep changing, it might work today and not tomorrow so it's better to learn how to develop them for better results, thanks for sharing.

no matter which ever strategy you use it is always in the gambling on your money and you can lose all of your money so just try any other thing if you have money to invest

In binary options there are many strategies, and the truth is that I have the honor of being part of an academy where my teachers have the best strategies regarding binary options, in them is a scanner of Matty Pips, a professor from the United States who created CashTrap. On the other hand, I also have the great honor of working directly with my Professor Alex Ramirez, creator of the Hellcat strategy, if you would like to have more information about it you can look for them on Instagram and know how we are taking advantage of all the markets.

This is a good way to trade, but it is useless, trading is practically a gambling game as accounts in it are allowed. I have tried many methods of trading and I can say that it is a game of luck.
Therefore, I only invest, it is a reliable and easy way to profit