Warning points = Deletion of topics? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Warning points = Deletion of topics?

Hello guys, I received restriction points for this day and I already created 3 posts this day and all of them have been deleted, do you think that this warning point is the reason for the deletion of my topics? I am still a beginner of this forum and this thing is new for me, thanks to those people who will give information about this.

PS: I have a feeling that my topics are new and useful, why all of them got deleted?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Hello friend, the moderators are cleaning the forum sometimes by deleting all topics that are having some mistakes, breaking rules, spelling errors, duplicated, useless & etc. Maybe they have found one of those mistakes in your topics and thats why they have delete them. Don't worry that much about that warning point, its for reminding you that you have done some mistakes and you should not repeat them. Keep following the rules and everything will work fine, warning points are expiring. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well mate don't worry about this warning point I know you post good content, but sometimes without our intense we create similar topic we thinks our content useful and no other member post this topic previously, but this topics exist in our forum so moderators deleted duplicate topics, so that's why its necessary to use search option before post any topic to avoid topic deleting issue.

• -5 1

23 hours ago, Pitepite said:

Hello guys, I received restriction points for this day and I already created 3 posts this day and all of them have been deleted, do you think that this warning point is the reason for the deletion of my topics? I am still a beginner of this forum and this thing is new for me, thanks to those people who will give information about this.

PS: I have a feeling that my topics are new and useful, why all of them got deleted?

Maybe your post violate the rules of creating the topics especially in the content of your post also maybe you didn't meet the expected requirements for creating a topic. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You are a good friend of the forum, you do not have to worry about the warning point as this is to alert you not to repeat the same error that led to you getting the warning point, but as for deleting the topics it is because of repetition or if it is useless, try to follow the forum rules correctly

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You must follow the forum rules and laws, it seems that you have violated some of the rules or the site may have cleaned the old and similar comments and topics Do not be afraid of that

If you have received warning point from moderator, generally there will be a reason why you have received warning point here. While deleting useless topic,I think it is not compulsory for moderators to give reasons one by one so it is always better to do research before posting topics or posts here. Topic/post with misleading information will qualify us to receive warning point from moderators. 

That's fine mate. Don't worry too much about the deletion of your topic. Remember that the moderators just doing their job. By deleting your post it means you violet one or two of the rules. Let's look that in a positive way and don't be discourage. Just keep on posting.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That depends on the reason that you got the point of the change, if your subject is different, it will be deleted, but if the point is not related to the topic, it will not be deleted.

Most of the posts are deleted because they either not contain useful information or they are duplicates or similar to other posts. I know it feels bad, it happens to all of us but this is what happens we have to acknowledge that sometimes what we write is not helping the rest of the members and the forum in general.

• +2 1

On 7/5/2020 at 7:15 PM, Pitepite said:

Hello guys, I received restriction points for this day and I already created 3 posts this day and all of them have been deleted, do you think that this warning point is the reason for the deletion of my topics?

If you receive warning point for creating 3 topics which have been deleted, then it's mean that you create duplicate topics. Therefore you receive warning point. 

I will suggest you that before creating new topic first search it in search bar. If there is no such related topic then create new topic. 

9 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

I will suggest you that before creating new topic first search it in search bar. If there is no such related topic then create new topic. 

Another suggestion: If you have interesting and new content but find that there is already a preexisting but old and outdated topic, you can simply post your content there. There is no rule that states that necromancy (posting on old topics) is forbidden, and you can actually help in making those old topics become more relevant. This is better than posting a new topic but then getting warning points as a result due to violations.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

I think that your post is deleted because of some things you don't consider in you posting, maybe you break some rules that you forgot about posting so that the moderators or administration here deleted your post. Try to read again the rules here so that you can't make that mistake again.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/5/2020 at 7:15 PM, Pitepite said:

Hii friend if you have get the warring points and your all post have been deleted it's show that your post is not useful or maybe you have posted a repeated topic of this forum so you always try to search the topic in this forum after this posted your own topic I'm also beginner and don't know another reason to deleted the post