Rating System: Reputation vs. Rating, slow explanation. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Rating System: Reputation vs. Rating, slow explanation.

On 7/5/2020 at 6:31 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Please read this topic before reading first : New payment and rating system for the forum.  Next: FAQ new payment and rating system. This is "unofficial" opinion and should be debated by the community. You can find the links at the end of this post.

How to use? no! You and only you must decide how to deliver the qualification and reputation points.

This post tries to understand the difference between giving rating and giving reputation.

Let us begin:

A user giving his first rating / reputation of the day.

Scenarios.

It doesn't matter if you give a rating value between 1 and 5, reputation is one (1).

1.- e.g.(Image 1)

Rating 1 => Reputation 1 / get Payment

Rating 2 => Reputation 1 / get Payment

Rating 3 => Reputation 1 / get Payment

Rating 4 => Reputation 1 / get Payment
Rating 5 => Reputation 1 / get Payment

It does not rating, nothing happens. It does not give reputation, the value of the post is zero, so you get paid.

2.- e.g.(Image 2)

Rating 0: Reputation 0 / get Payment

Does not rating. But, yes, reputation. then, you get the payment.

3.- e.g. (Image 1)

Rating 0: Reputation 1 / get Payment

In summary:

Rating 0 : Reputation 0 / get Payment

Rating 0 : Reputation 1 / get Payment

The above means that two * conditions must be given "based on the reaction" of one (several) user (s), in order for the post to obtain a payment:

1. Zero (0) the post did not get any reaction.
  2. A value greater than 1 up to a maximum of 5.

(*) The above is really a single situation for "receiving payment," a value between 0 and 5.

The opposite case is obvious, but to leave the explanation, we proceed:

The user who gets -1 in his post does not receive the payment, it does not matter if it is -5, that is, the rating value is a negative range that can give a user varies between -1 and -5. Consequently reputation is -1.

Rating -1 => Reputation -1 / no Payment Per Post

Rating -2 => Reputation -1 / no Payment Per Post

Rating -3 => Reputation -1 / no Payment Per Post
Rating -4 => Reputation -1 / no Payment Per Post
Rating -5 => Reputation -1 / no Payment Per Post

Those are the scenarios when you exercise your right with a single user, but you can do this in total only 50 times.

This, which implies?

Well this is obvious, but let's go into detail.

Scenario 1.

If you only give a value rating of one (1) to 50 users in a 24 hour period, this implies that you gave 50 points of average rating and gave 50 reputation points. (You get a double payment for your post by sending 50 votes. 10 talk)(1)

Scenario 2:

You vary your votes in a range that goes from 1 to 5, if you do it 50 times, you would be giving 50 reputation points, but you could give a maximum of 250 qualification points per day, at the maximum limit of giving 5 points to each user.

But as this varies, you can deliver if you qualify to the maximum that there are 50 users, a value per qualification of between 50 and 250 qualification points. (1)By rating 50 users you get the bonus of 10 additional Talk per post.

Scenario 3:

It does not reach 50 users in votes, nothing happens.

Scenario 4:

Does not qualify. Nothing happens.

Conjectures/doubts:

From scenario 3:

If you qualify for 10 users with the maximum value of 5 points, you awarded a total of 50 qualification points and 10 reputation points. You can see it under the scheme I have used:

You to User A: Rating +5 => Reputation +1

You to User B: Rating +5 => Reputation +1

You to User 😄 Rating +5 => Reputation +1

You to User 😧 Rating +5 => Reputation +1

You to User E: Rating +5 => Reputation +1

You to User F: Rating +5 => Reputation +1

You to User G:Rating +5 => Reputation +1

You to User H:Rating +5 => Reputation +1

The relevant thing here is that you do not receive the additional payment. Don't confuse 50 rating with 50 reputation. 

Important, that's why I like to call it "vote" because you can exercise this right with 50 different users, or you can simply give your rating / reputation vote or like it, not strictly to 50 users. It may be that you get your 50 votes and are not necessarily 50 unique users. See the previous example, user A and user F repeated. At this point it is good to remind you of the rules of the forum and of this new rating. I do not want to mix things here of standards, I may put them in another post, they are really very important.

But in order not to leave anything out, I recommend that you read the official posts of this new system and complement it with this:

FAQ new payment and rating system 
https://cryptotalk.org/topic/107295-faq-new-payment-and-rating-system/

New payment and rating system for the forum

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/106294-new-payment-and-rating-system-for-the-forum/page/4/?tab=comments#comment-7228359

Attached:

Image 1: Example 1:

You to User A: Rating 1 => Reputation 1 / get Payment

838489069_sincoroano.jpg.d639527767697383f9810db1bf47135d.jpg

Image2. Example 2.

1327818302_upzerovote.jpg.31432845f0acd9b902fec83812169728.jpg

Image3: Example 3.

capturada.jpg.127208aad104c2984097e47fb3bfac1f.jpg

Image 4: Mix, Rating and Reputación Like.

This user (You) received 2 votes: a like and a rating of +1.

User A to You: Rating 1 => Reputation 1 / get Payment

User B to You: Rating 0 => Reputation 1 / get Payment

califcacion.jpg.d3c76e296f9001c1dae80101b0f6922c.jpg

A user can never do these two actions at the same time in a post.

Reveal hidden contents

Fumigate spammers, but also help those who unfairly receive negative votes, like? If you see someone who has a -1 you can help balance with their positive vote of +1. Otherwise it also applies, if you see an unfair +5 you can give the balance that you think is convenient. With this we will help those who want to sabotage this interesting unique system in any forum.

Please, this system is quite simple, just have good judgment, its good use will lead to everyone's success.

This is a wide clarification of yours yet it is a definite subject that you made. This will help us tenderfoots like me to comprehend what are what might be compared to responses that we provided for other parts and in the event that we can profit by it. I trust this post will see different individuals here. Great job brother.

The system in the forum is changing from 5his time 5here is a lot of changes in the forum about the rating earning with reaction, now the forum remove the earning by reaction from the month of December last year 

On 7/5/2020 at 6:31 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Please read this topic before reading first : New payment and rating system for the forum.  Next: FAQ new payment and rating system. This is "unofficial" opinion and should be debated by the community. You can find the links at the end of this post.

How to use? no! You and only you must decide how to deliver the qualification and reputation points.

This post tries to understand the difference between giving rating and giving reputation.

Let us begin:

A user giving his first rating / reputation of the day.

Scenarios.

It doesn't matter if you give a rating value between 1 and 5, reputation is one (1).

1.- e.g.(Image 1)

It does not rating, nothing happens. It does not give reputation, the value of the post is zero, so you get paid.

2.- e.g.(Image 2)

Does not rating. But, yes, reputation. then, you get the payment.

3.- e.g. (Image 1)

In summary:

Rating 0 : Reputation 0 / get Payment

Rating 0 : Reputation 1 / get Payment

The above means that two * conditions must be given "based on the reaction" of one (several) user (s), in order for the post to obtain a payment:

1. Zero (0) the post did not get any reaction.
  2. A value greater than 1 up to a maximum of 5.

(*) The above is really a single situation for "receiving payment," a value between 0 and 5.

The opposite case is obvious, but to leave the explanation, we proceed:

The user who gets -1 in his post does not receive the payment, it does not matter if it is -5, that is, the rating value is a negative range that can give a user varies between -1 and -5. Consequently reputation is -1.

Rating -1 => Reputation -1 / no Payment Per Post

Rating -2 => Reputation -1 / no Payment Per Post

Rating -3 => Reputation -1 / no Payment Per Post
Rating -4 => Reputation -1 / no Payment Per Post
Rating -5 => Reputation -1 / no Payment Per Post

Those are the scenarios when you exercise your right with a single user, but you can do this in total only 50 times.

This, which implies?

Well this is obvious, but let's go into detail.

Scenario 1.

If you only give a value rating of one (1) to 50 users in a 24 hour period, this implies that you gave 50 points of average rating and gave 50 reputation points. (You get a double payment for your post by sending 50 votes. 10 talk)(1)

Scenario 2:

You vary your votes in a range that goes from 1 to 5, if you do it 50 times, you would be giving 50 reputation points, but you could give a maximum of 250 qualification points per day, at the maximum limit of giving 5 points to each user.

But as this varies, you can deliver if you qualify to the maximum that there are 50 users, a value per qualification of between 50 and 250 qualification points. (1)By rating 50 users you get the bonus of 10 additional Talk per post.

Scenario 3:

It does not reach 50 users in votes, nothing happens.

Scenario 4:

Does not qualify. Nothing happens.

Conjectures/doubts:

From scenario 3:

If you qualify for 10 users with the maximum value of 5 points, you awarded a total of 50 qualification points and 10 reputation points. You can see it under the scheme I have used:

You to User B: Rating +5 => Reputation +1

You to User 😄 Rating +5 => Reputation +1

You to User 😧 Rating +5 => Reputation +1

You to User E: Rating +5 => Reputation +1

You to User G:Rating +5 => Reputation +1

You to User H:Rating +5 => Reputation +1

The relevant thing here is that you do not receive the additional payment. Don't confuse 50 rating with 50 reputation. 

Important, that's why I like to call it "vote" because you can exercise this right with 50 different users, or you can simply give your rating / reputation vote or like it, not strictly to 50 users. It may be that you get your 50 votes and are not necessarily 50 unique users. See the previous example, user A and user F repeated. At this point it is good to remind you of the rules of the forum and of this new rating. I do not want to mix things here of standards, I may put them in another post, they are really very important.

But in order not to leave anything out, I recommend that you read the official posts of this new system and complement it with this:

FAQ new payment and rating system 
https://cryptotalk.org/topic/107295-faq-new-payment-and-rating-system/

New payment and rating system for the forum

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/106294-new-payment-and-rating-system-for-the-forum/page/4/?tab=comments#comment-7228359

Attached:

Image 1: Example 1:

You to User A: Rating 1 => Reputation 1 / get Payment

838489069_sincoroano.jpg.d639527767697383f9810db1bf47135d.jpg

Image2. Example 2.

1327818302_upzerovote.jpg.31432845f0acd9b902fec83812169728.jpg

Image3: Example 3.

capturada.jpg.127208aad104c2984097e47fb3bfac1f.jpg

Image 4: Mix, Rating and Reputación Like.

This user (You) received 2 votes: a like and a rating of +1.

User A to You: Rating 1 => Reputation 1 / get Payment

User B to You: Rating 0 => Reputation 1 / get Payment

califcacion.jpg.d3c76e296f9001c1dae80101b0f6922c.jpg

A user can never do these two actions at the same time in a post.

Reveal hidden contents

Fumigate spammers, but also help those who unfairly receive negative votes, like? If you see someone who has a -1 you can help balance with their positive vote of +1. Otherwise it also applies, if you see an unfair +5 you can give the balance that you think is convenient. With this we will help those who want to sabotage this interesting unique system in any forum.

Please, this system is quite simple, just have good judgment, its good use will lead to everyone's success.

Oh really you are right bro. Thank you so much to you for sharing such an amzing information with us. Our payment totally depend on the reputation. We never get get payment without getting positive reputation. This criteria help us for earning money from this forum.

This should be updated because now it is necessary to have a positive evaluation so that you can receive payment for each content that requires payment, so perhaps it will generate some confusion for new members who enter the forum daily, therefore it is currently needed positive assessment to have payment.

I really when I use my evaluations I am always supporting the new and great talents that emerge and not only do I do it with the intention of having a reaction back, I do it because they really deserve their qualification for their effort and thus also help them to make their contents are paid because they are very good.

Friend, this publication that you have made that you give a brief explanation about the classification system is very good in addition to also very useful because there are people here in the forum who do not know how the classification system works and now thanks to you if they will be able to know how does it work.

• +1 1

You make a very good quality post. By reading your topic new beginners can know about reputations and ratings. Then can by get reputation they can get much payment. We want to always make useful posts for get positive reputation. 

Thank you very much for this valuable participation and detailed explanation, my dear friend. I have already provided a full explanation of the topic and helped to understand the issue of reputation well. I hope to see a new system of payment for reputation and hard work through which we earn more profits

Wonderful topic. In my opinion, issues should be dealt with by giving correct evaluations of posts whether the reviews are negative or positive.

Thank you for this full explanation. It is very important information. We have to publish it and hand it over to all new members. This explanation saves a lot of time to understand the forum rules.

• +2 1

What a comprehensive and sufficient explanation of the subject of how to give positive reputations and what is the payment system for that, for me I do not give a positive reputation except for what deserves it must be a good post and contain useful information in order to get positive reviews but if it is bad then it must be given a negative reputation

• +4 1

Thank you very much for this useful topic
Which explains these important instructions in detail: About the positive and negative reputations
And we have to give a positive reputation to every useful topic that provides us with knowledge

• +3 1

Every new day I spend working in this forum, I get more knowledge and exciting and new information that helps me delve more in the world of cryptography and rush towards more progress in obtaining, trading and investing in cryptocurrencies because it will be of great importance in the future in most parts of the world. . All this requires patience, hard work and a good reputation to reach the goal, success and progress towards the top

• +4 1

This is really very much detailed topic dear member which you have created and shared with us and you are deserved for a good reputation for your skill .

This is really very much detailed topic dear member which you have created and shared with us and you are deserved for a good reputation for your skill .

Thank you, my friend, for your post that explains to new members the difference between classification and reputation because each has its own benefits. I hope you will give more useful topics so that we can all reach success.

• +4 1

Thank you my friend. It is very important information for all beginners and those who do not know much about reputation. This is a detailed post in which I explain in detail everything a beginner needs to know.

In my opinion, every post should get the reputation and evaluation it deserves, whether positive or negative

• +3 1

Thank you for this extended explanation of the forum, which contains all the details worthy of a good reputation for this wonderful topic through which we can learn to evaluate the desired reputation.

It is important to know the difference between evaluation and reputation through working in the forum and I have provided a detailed explanation of that, but with regard to payment for evaluation, it is no longer available, so your support and evaluation of others has become in order to give your opinion of what they provide from the publications and the post that does not receive support does not get paid.

• +3 1

Interesting suggestions. It caught my attention with this discussion, and I would like to say that everyone should participate in this discussion so that we know their opinions and do they know about this information

• +4 1

It's no now a new thing to us that our payment will be determined by the reputation we get, if we receive a positive rating on a post then we'll surely get paid for that post,but if we receive negative or no reputation at all,then the case will be otherwise

• +1 1

Thank you for the detailed explanation and pictures, that is, we do not get money for comments that do not get a rating or that get a negative rating, we collect the same amount on the comments that get a positive rating, whether it is 1+ or 5+.

• +3 1

Thank you very much dude for sharing this wonderful and informative article in this platform which will help the members of this platform more precisely the new members to know the difference between reputation and  rating in this platform.

What an explanation mate, seriously you did great research because so many members don't understand how this new payment system, particularly reputation points and prices, works, including myself before your article, but you gave a detailed explanation and now I understand completely thanks to you sharing this topic mate.

I have provided a detailed and useful explanation of the evaluation classification and the reputation of the publications and the payment mechanism for them, and it has shown us how important it is to give the evaluation according to the importance of the topic and the benefit to the members. Thank you for this effort that you have made

Greetings my friend , thanks for the explaining with this much of details , even I think you don't have to make this post so long for simple explanation , I mean you can just say after adding reputation in the payment system , the payments required reputation on the post in order to get paid on that post if you have no positive reputation you will have no payments .