Rating System: Reputation vs. Rating, slow explanation. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Rating System: Reputation vs. Rating, slow explanation.

On 8/9/2020 at 11:50 AM, Moontong said:

Actually, you can also do your own basis of giving a reaction, do not refer to others' basis if you can do it with yourself. Just be fair on giving it if you really get benefited from it then give him +5 or any good reputation depends on how useful that topic is.

That's right give reputation based on the impact of the or post on us as a reader. If we know they really give their best to teach us or they deliver properly then give them a good reputation but if they are commenting and giving misinformation then rate them negative. 

• +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 8/11/2020 at 9:54 AM, Dark_Sky said:

That's right give reputation based on the impact of the or post on us as a reader. If we know they really give their best to teach us or they deliver properly then give them a good reputation but if they are commenting and giving misinformation then rate them negative. 

You are right, I give reputation based on that too, but before, when the new rating has not started, I did not give reputation to quality posts, I give reputation to quality posts that is useful for me. But in this new rating, only quality posts will worth giving merits. 

@alexisfuentes i have many time to try to understand the new payment system but i can't, now i read your topic and i find all what i want to understand in this new payment system, thank you for your effort to giving an excellent topic

• -1 1

This is a detailed explanation of the reputation topic and how to earn money from it

I was aware of some points in your topic and now my knowledge about reputation is complete. Thank you for the useful information

• -1 1

Yes, your long and detailed explanation is correct. Thank you for raising that so that everyone understands. In short, you get paid when the reputation is positive or neutral, and you do not get paid if the reputation is negative on that day.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 7/7/2020 at 3:48 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Just be wise on giving reputation to other members, don't give it randomly instead rate their post or comment based on the impact of their post to you.

Give them rates because you learned something new. 

Unfortunately, there are a lot of people who randomly give a reputation, but this harms the reputation of the forum and therefore we must advise them and we can send them a link to this post in order to understand the rating system.

Edited by Omar Ommeish
Wrong word
  • +1 2

Well clarified topic and so helpful as many thought when you rate +3 it means it's the one deducted from the maximum of reputations we can give per day of which it's not that way but each rate we give only deducts 1 from our daily limit of reputations we can give to others thanks for making this clear I know many have found help.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes many of us are still confused about the rating system and reputation and let me tell you both are different in form of getting payment. The above comments are useful to those who all are confused about it.

• -1 1

I am extremely thankful to you for explaining this system, it has always confused me. now I know the clear difference between ratings and reputation.I was always wondering if my ratings will run out if I give + 3 or 4.

You share a great information and also you deserve a positive reputations and indeed you have received many positive reputations and have that newbie and also the expert member will take help from your post because that is full of help so thank you so much for sharing this information and keep sharing more..

• +2 1

I believe everybody should be rated fairly and by this I mean all should be put where they belong , if you rated yourself as a person who posts quick irrevant post, then negative rating is yours but if you put yourself as someone who takes time to look at the work he , she has done , then you can be able to live assured , you have something that is going o be rated positive. 

Positive rating for members with good post , and I mean a good post.

Negative rating for every bad post we must flush out the bad post ourselves and we can only do this by making sure that we are not rewarding crooks

• +4 1

I think that the new payment system is excellent, carefully thought out and fair because it gives payment according to the evaluation of the members and according to the quality of the post. This is good for the forum because it spurs the creation of good posts and helpful comments.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

18 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

I think that the new payment system is excellent, carefully thought out and fair because it gives payment according to the evaluation of the members and according to the quality of the post. This is good for the forum because it spurs the creation of good posts and helpful comments.

It is also good that we are able to post a reaction to 50 posts and comments every day, and this is better for us because there are many topics that deserve a positive reputation and we could not give them a reputation because of the daily limit, which was only 10 reactions per day.

• +2 1

This is a very cool assumption and assessment, and I think it is really relevant. Because getting a good rating makes us more experienced, and shows that we are like a master of our craft, and can act for sure. I am sure that we can achieve great success, because it motivates us. Good luck to all!

• +5 1

The interaction system here is very distinctive, where degrees of positive and negative interaction were included, and this gave us a wider scope for evaluation in a logical and gradual manner and added to that. We were encouraged to do so. Coins were given in exchange for this matter and this encouraged everyone to interact and evaluate greatly and it became like a hive of bees and with hiding the identities of the people who They interact freely opened the way for us to contribute to the preservation of the topics here at a good level of quality.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Sorry I want to correct you because you wrote that neutral rating gives no reputation but the payment is done. The actual condition is opposite to this because for neutral rating the reputation increases by one point but that post is not paid in bitcoins

• +3 1

Till now I thought that ratings and reputations were the same things. Now I understand the basic difference between ratings and quotations and I hope this post would reach many more beginners as they could understand in depth this difference. So ratings is specifically the range with which you rate a post and reputation is what you receive when ratings are provided. I really appreciate your effort for making this post.

Simply be sensible on bountiful reputation to other members don't provide it erratically as a replacement for time their boundary marker or analysis based on the shock of their publicize to you break them tariff for the reason that you educated amazing new.

The forum system is currently good compared to other forums and every time changes are made to the forum by supervisor. His members could receive profits to pay glory points or now have been suspended payable for giving reputation points and I think this will affect the granting of homes

You explain it very well, For an example if we receive +2 and -3 that means we won't get paid. That's why we should be careful while making post, we should always do our research  before making posts so we can give correct information and we can receive good reactions.

• +3 1

Such a great and useful topic for all the members and begginer because there's many peoples who don't know about this so well bro share these types of information and you get rating and reputation as well many people don't share useful information then they get low rating or nagative rating.

This is a broad explanation of yours but it is a very detailed topic that you made. This will help us beginners like me to understand what are the equivalent of reactions that we gave to other member and if we can benefit from it. I hope this post will see the other members here. Good job bro.

• +5 1

As a beginner I didn't know how to rate and also do reputation but I know with my attitude to fast learning type it will not take me long time to know all this am happy to be a member in this grate forum and I also appreciate all members in this forum for they support.

Thank you for this great explanation about reputation and rating system in this great forum. I really appreciate your hard work by providing step by step explanation on how we get paid by reputation and rating system. 

Thank you very much dear colleague for contributing this publication that you have created in my very detailed point of view and with useful content since many beginner users especially can understand how the reputation system works for me of great interest
A big greeting to the whole community