Rating System: Reputation vs. Rating, slow explanation. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Rating System: Reputation vs. Rating, slow explanation.

Please read this topic before reading first : New payment and rating system for the forum.  Next: FAQ new payment and rating system. This is "unofficial" opinion and should be debated by the community. You can find the links at the end of this post.

How to use? no! You and only you must decide how to deliver the qualification and reputation points.

This post tries to understand the difference between giving rating and giving reputation.

Let us begin:

A user giving his first rating / reputation of the day.

Scenarios.

It doesn't matter if you give a rating value between 1 and 5, reputation is one (1).

1.- e.g.(Image 1)

Rating 1 => Reputation 1 / get Payment

Rating 2 => Reputation 1 / get Payment

Rating 3 => Reputation 1 / get Payment

Rating 4 => Reputation 1 / get Payment
Rating 5 => Reputation 1 / get Payment

It does not rating, nothing happens. It does not give reputation, the value of the post is zero, so you get paid.

2.- e.g.(Image 2)

Rating 0: Reputation 0 / get Payment

Does not rating. But, yes, reputation. then, you get the payment.

3.- e.g. (Image 1)

Rating 0: Reputation 1 / get Payment

In summary:

Rating 0 : Reputation 0 / get Payment

Rating 0 : Reputation 1 / get Payment

The above means that two * conditions must be given "based on the reaction" of one (several) user (s), in order for the post to obtain a payment:

1. Zero (0) the post did not get any reaction.
  2. A value greater than 1 up to a maximum of 5.

(*) The above is really a single situation for "receiving payment," a value between 0 and 5.

The opposite case is obvious, but to leave the explanation, we proceed:

The user who gets -1 in his post does not receive the payment, it does not matter if it is -5, that is, the rating value is a negative range that can give a user varies between -1 and -5. Consequently reputation is -1.

Rating -1 => Reputation -1 / no Payment Per Post

Rating -2 => Reputation -1 / no Payment Per Post

Rating -3 => Reputation -1 / no Payment Per Post
Rating -4 => Reputation -1 / no Payment Per Post
Rating -5 => Reputation -1 / no Payment Per Post

Those are the scenarios when you exercise your right with a single user, but you can do this in total only 50 times.

This, which implies?

Well this is obvious, but let's go into detail.

Scenario 1.

If you only give a value rating of one (1) to 50 users in a 24 hour period, this implies that you gave 50 points of average rating and gave 50 reputation points. (You get a double payment for your post by sending 50 votes. 10 talk)(1)

Scenario 2:

You vary your votes in a range that goes from 1 to 5, if you do it 50 times, you would be giving 50 reputation points, but you could give a maximum of 250 qualification points per day, at the maximum limit of giving 5 points to each user.

But as this varies, you can deliver if you qualify to the maximum that there are 50 users, a value per qualification of between 50 and 250 qualification points. (1)By rating 50 users you get the bonus of 10 additional Talk per post.

Scenario 3:

It does not reach 50 users in votes, nothing happens.

Scenario 4:

Does not qualify. Nothing happens.

Conjectures/doubts:

From scenario 3:

If you qualify for 10 users with the maximum value of 5 points, you awarded a total of 50 qualification points and 10 reputation points. You can see it under the scheme I have used:

You to User A: Rating +5 => Reputation +1

You to User B: Rating +5 => Reputation +1

You to User 😄 Rating +5 => Reputation +1

You to User D: Rating +5 => Reputation +1

You to User E: Rating +5 => Reputation +1

You to User F: Rating +5 => Reputation +1

You to User G:Rating +5 => Reputation +1

You to User H:Rating +5 => Reputation +1

The relevant thing here is that you do not receive the additional payment. Don't confuse 50 rating with 50 reputation. 

Important, that's why I like to call it "vote" because you can exercise this right with 50 different users, or you can simply give your rating / reputation vote or like it, not strictly to 50 users. It may be that you get your 50 votes and are not necessarily 50 unique users. See the previous example, user A and user F repeated. At this point it is good to remind you of the rules of the forum and of this new rating. I do not want to mix things here of standards, I may put them in another post, they are really very important.

But in order not to leave anything out, I recommend that you read the official posts of this new system and complement it with this:

FAQ new payment and rating system 
https://cryptotalk.org/topic/107295-faq-new-payment-and-rating-system/

New payment and rating system for the forum

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/106294-new-payment-and-rating-system-for-the-forum/page/4/?tab=comments#comment-7228359

Attached:

Image 1: Example 1:

You to User A: Rating 1 => Reputation 1 / get Payment

838489069_sincoroano.jpg.d639527767697383f9810db1bf47135d.jpg

Image2. Example 2.

1327818302_upzerovote.jpg.31432845f0acd9b902fec83812169728.jpg

Image3: Example 3.

capturada.jpg.127208aad104c2984097e47fb3bfac1f.jpg

Image 4: Mix, Rating and Reputación Like.

This user (You) received 2 votes: a like and a rating of +1.

User A to You: Rating 1 => Reputation 1 / get Payment

User B to You: Rating 0 => Reputation 1 / get Payment

califcacion.jpg.d3c76e296f9001c1dae80101b0f6922c.jpg

A user can never do these two actions at the same time in a post.

Spoiler

Fumigate spammers, but also help those who unfairly receive negative votes, like? If you see someone who has a -1 you can help balance with their positive vote of +1. Otherwise it also applies, if you see an unfair +5 you can give the balance that you think is convenient. With this we will help those who want to sabotage this interesting unique system in any forum.

Please, this system is quite simple, just have good judgment, its good use will lead to everyone's success.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • -1 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 1
  • +3 5
  • +4 5
  • +5 12

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Thats a great topic, you deserve a good reputation with this one, rating is important for us, we shouldnt cheat giving reaction to anyone, if they deserve bad reputation then let us give them or report them to the moderator.

• +1 1

This is a broad explanation of yours but it is a very detailed topic that you made. This will help us beginners like me to understand what are the equivalent of reactions that we gave to other member and if we can benefit from it. I hope this post will see the other members here. Good job bro. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

What a explanation mate seriously you do great research because so many members not exactly no, how this new payment system especially this reputation points and rates works, including me still confused before your post, but you give explanation with details now I know very well thanks to share this topic mate.

• -5 1
  • +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

On 7/5/2020 at 2:55 PM, guatazoo said:

Hi! 

The issue, in addition to seeking consensus, seeks to debate. Please, you must to reading correctly, it is an opinion on the system.  The community also agree that they can have a wide range of debate, both in their execution and in their results.

It has been said tirelessly, please, let's avoid comments like:

• I find it useful
  • Great
  • In general, let's avoid shitpost or Off-topic.
  • ETC.

Please use the known channels, if you do not have an opinion on-topic  or a useful message on the subject, simply report the message. And add the respective comment.

The above is a "report" scenario, if you have any doubts about a publication, just don't rate it, but since you want to leave your query and help the community make your report.

The idea is not to abuse the rating system, in fact I think it is a privilege, because in a way a post with - 1, implies remove the payment from another user.

Let's discuss that, let's understand the system situations not only in its technicality but in its result.

Don't comment off topic, focus on the OP.  TY.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 7/5/2020 at 11:02 PM, kitekite24 said:

This is a broad explanation of yours but it is a very detailed topic that you made. This will help us beginners like me to understand what are the equivalent of reactions that we gave to other member and if we can benefit from it. I hope this post will see the other members here. Good job bro. 

Just be wise on giving reputation to other members, don't give it randomly instead rate their post or comment based on the impact of their post to you.

Give them rates because you learned something new. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The reason behind one reputation for any rating is because fair means of balancing reputation system with the old members of the platform. Earlier only 1 reputation is given if someone like the post. And if now rule change like 5 reputation for 5 rating then it will be unfair. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hi!

Community. Cryptotalk.

They must understand something the OP are not lines of code, in fact if you are not able to understand, then study what it reads.

Read the title, clearer impossible; Slow explanation. That is, there is an ad that says, if you are not interested in the details do not read, but the usual thing, reading is not just being able to pronounce, it must process reason, analyze and interpret the information.

I am not participating in a contest to evaluate my publications in their development, in DEBATE of opinions and ideas, yes!

What I write takes it to another front, which one? to your position, please learn to create debates and especially the use of tools, rate, report or add value to the conversation regarding the OP.

In conclusion:

• a) You don't like what he reads, simple he qualifies: +/-
  • b) You like!ok, or give it a value between 1 and 5.
  • c) None of the above, inform the moderator.
  • d) You have no opinion useful let it go.

Please use the above to avoid innocuous, useless, simple personal comments, learn that adding value to a topic can also be done by not writing anything and using the points, a-b-c-d.

On 7/7/2020 at 4:49 AM, Izeal said:

On 7/7/2020 at 5:20 AM, Magnom said:

On 7/7/2020 at 9:49 AM, Moaz said:

First I want to thank you for the effort I made to create this comprehensive topic for the rating system and give reputation to posts, it is a very useful post that I hope everyone will read despite the difficulty of understanding in some paragraphs

Edited by alexisfuentes
text

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Good explanation, I hope it made this system clear to everyone who reads this. There have been many members that didn't know about the differences between rating and reputation and your topic made it explained.

Edited by AkaCrafterCZ
  • Useful or interesting 3

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Thanks for explaining this to all members. It was a little hard for many members to understand these differences of reputations and ratings. But for now it will be easy to understand after read this topic.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The best thing to do ,is to work as hard and put together everything in the courage of choice we need to work as hard and be sure to earn ,reputations and this is good for you for reputations now will earn you some money and make sure to put together everything even the posts should be very good

• +3 1

This is a great explanation of the reactions system. 

I would like to add that we should be treating the forum with respect and strive to provide quality. This way only we will be able to gain more. Spammers should be downvoted and excluded as they are in fact damaging the chances of the rest of us to profit from possible signature campaigns. 

• +1 1

A well versed explanation with images for all members who can understand and explain it to other member because like many other users i also couldn't understand the rating system.I leave posting for week to get more information about new system where i perform better with knowledge.An article with  legit information and understanding language is a asset to the forum where it can useful for long time and many newbies get information from it.

• +2 1
  • +5 2

Your post deserve to be given a positive reputation despite it's too bulky, going through your article, I have learned important things regarding to the issue of giving like or dislike. 

• +1 1

This is very informative topic for all of us, or to the other users that still didn't know about this thing, Reputation. Every day we have a chance to give rates to others, and that is also paid so don't hesitate to give rates either negative or positive rates. Rates are made for us to rate what post or topics are useless, useful, informative or encouraging. It will help everyone to boost everyone in the forum when they are getting reputations. Just be responsible in giving rates to everyone, don't spam it for no reason. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I hope everyone understands its importance. Hopefully this will be very useful for those who don't know much about giving reputations like me.

Usually we give good reputation to the post we like, and we give bad reputation to the post where we don't like it. But I was able to learn something beyond that through your post. Thank you my friend.  

This is a very good detailed explanation which deserves to earn good reputation from me and I will like to that you for this because I have earned something's to my knowledge about this great forum of cryptotalk, so let's be mindful of how we give out our ratings to avoid being penalized by the administration and I hope many benefit from it the way I did.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

You helped me understand new rule here. We all want to build a good cryptotalk community, so it will take extra care to create posts. However. many people deliberately demean my point and it is anonymous. If possible, admin publicly for this reputation.

I have made a detailed and long explanation on the topic that was published by the administration and made it understandable to everyone, from beginners to old members. But I hope that the arrangement will be added to the method of payment to each account. A certain percentage of currencies is allocated in exchange for the number of topics that he has shared here or published, and this is more appropriate to be monthly or weekly, and to add such a matter that will make the members ’continuity of their activities and their continuity by raising their rank is an inevitable matter and a great motivation for them and keep the forum in a state Continuous renewal.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 7/5/2020 at 9:39 PM, Sachz said:

Thats a great topic, you deserve a good reputation with this one, rating is important for us, we shouldnt cheat giving reaction to anyone, if they deserve bad reputation then let us give them or report them to the moderator.

Just give reputation according to their content and font give it to those who begs for it. Make sure that you read carefully their post so you can give your reputation wisely. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Actually, you can also do your own basis of giving a reaction, do not refer to others' basis if you can do it with yourself. Just be fair on giving it if you really get benefited from it then give him +5 or any good reputation depends on how useful that topic is.

• +1 1

Well, this is the good for explanation for being broad to know every little piece of ideas made by this member, this is a great topic for us especially for those new members to know the difference between the two.

• -1 1

On 7/5/2020 at 7:31 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Please read this topic before reading first : New payment and rating system for the forum.  Next: FAQ new payment and rating system. This is "unofficial" opinion and should be debated by the community. You can find the links at the end of this post.

How to use? no! You and only you must decide how to deliver the qualification and reputation points.

This post tries to understand the difference between giving rating and giving reputation.

Let us begin:

A user giving his first rating / reputation of the day.

Scenarios.

It doesn't matter if you give a rating value between 1 and 5, reputation is one (1).

1.- e.g.(Image 1)

It does not rating, nothing happens. It does not give reputation, the value of the post is zero, so you get paid.

2.- e.g.(Image 2)

Does not rating. But, yes, reputation. then, you get the payment.

3.- e.g. (Image 1)

In summary:

Rating 0 : Reputation 0 / get Payment

Rating 0 : Reputation 1 / get Payment

The above means that two * conditions must be given "based on the reaction" of one (several) user (s), in order for the post to obtain a payment:

1. Zero (0) the post did not get any reaction.
  2. A value greater than 1 up to a maximum of 5.

(*) The above is really a single situation for "receiving payment," a value between 0 and 5.

The opposite case is obvious, but to leave the explanation, we proceed:

The user who gets -1 in his post does not receive the payment, it does not matter if it is -5, that is, the rating value is a negative range that can give a user varies between -1 and -5. Consequently reputation is -1.

Rating -1 => Reputation -1 / no Payment Per Post

Rating -2 => Reputation -1 / no Payment Per Post

Rating -3 => Reputation -1 / no Payment Per Post
Rating -4 => Reputation -1 / no Payment Per Post
Rating -5 => Reputation -1 / no Payment Per Post

Those are the scenarios when you exercise your right with a single user, but you can do this in total only 50 times.

This, which implies?

Well this is obvious, but let's go into detail.

Scenario 1.

If you only give a value rating of one (1) to 50 users in a 24 hour period, this implies that you gave 50 points of average rating and gave 50 reputation points. (You get a double payment for your post by sending 50 votes. 10 talk)(1)

Scenario 2:

You vary your votes in a range that goes from 1 to 5, if you do it 50 times, you would be giving 50 reputation points, but you could give a maximum of 250 qualification points per day, at the maximum limit of giving 5 points to each user.

But as this varies, you can deliver if you qualify to the maximum that there are 50 users, a value per qualification of between 50 and 250 qualification points. (1)By rating 50 users you get the bonus of 10 additional Talk per post.

Scenario 3:

It does not reach 50 users in votes, nothing happens.

Scenario 4:

Does not qualify. Nothing happens.

Conjectures/doubts:

From scenario 3:

If you qualify for 10 users with the maximum value of 5 points, you awarded a total of 50 qualification points and 10 reputation points. You can see it under the scheme I have used:

You to User B: Rating +5 => Reputation +1

You to User 😄 Rating +5 => Reputation +1

You to User 😧 Rating +5 => Reputation +1

You to User E: Rating +5 => Reputation +1

You to User G:Rating +5 => Reputation +1

You to User H:Rating +5 => Reputation +1

The relevant thing here is that you do not receive the additional payment. Don't confuse 50 rating with 50 reputation. 

Important, that's why I like to call it "vote" because you can exercise this right with 50 different users, or you can simply give your rating / reputation vote or like it, not strictly to 50 users. It may be that you get your 50 votes and are not necessarily 50 unique users. See the previous example, user A and user F repeated. At this point it is good to remind you of the rules of the forum and of this new rating. I do not want to mix things here of standards, I may put them in another post, they are really very important.

But in order not to leave anything out, I recommend that you read the official posts of this new system and complement it with this:

FAQ new payment and rating system 
https://cryptotalk.org/topic/107295-faq-new-payment-and-rating-system/

New payment and rating system for the forum

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/106294-new-payment-and-rating-system-for-the-forum/page/4/?tab=comments#comment-7228359

Attached:

Image 1: Example 1:

You to User A: Rating 1 => Reputation 1 / get Payment

838489069_sincoroano.jpg.d639527767697383f9810db1bf47135d.jpg

Image2. Example 2.

1327818302_upzerovote.jpg.31432845f0acd9b902fec83812169728.jpg

Image3: Example 3.

capturada.jpg.127208aad104c2984097e47fb3bfac1f.jpg

Image 4: Mix, Rating and Reputación Like.

This user (You) received 2 votes: a like and a rating of +1.

User A to You: Rating 1 => Reputation 1 / get Payment

User B to You: Rating 0 => Reputation 1 / get Payment

califcacion.jpg.d3c76e296f9001c1dae80101b0f6922c.jpg

A user can never do these two actions at the same time in a post.

Reveal hidden contents

Fumigate spammers, but also help those who unfairly receive negative votes, like? If you see someone who has a -1 you can help balance with their positive vote of +1. Otherwise it also applies, if you see an unfair +5 you can give the balance that you think is convenient. With this we will help those who want to sabotage this interesting unique system in any forum.

Please, this system is quite simple, just have good judgment, its good use will lead to everyone's success.

Nice information you have shared...it will be much helpful for the noob becuase most of them are confused about new rating payment system.. Hope they will be clear about rating system now by read your topic..it also help me to understand that getting react mean we dont be paid but we need positive react too...                     

• -1 1
  • +1 1

really , this post clear my every doubt about rating system as well payment also . we respect forum rule when we are giving reputation to anyone .

we must widely used this feature .

• -1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

This is a very good topic that you have created here, and you can certainly see the time and effort that you have put into this topic. Your topic will be very helpful to all the members that are on this forum. I was unaware that for each rating, despite the rating value, that we receive only one reputation, so this post has also taught me something new here. I think that ratings are extremely important in the forum because it helps the moderators to see which posts users deem to be spam and then they can focus on those and take the appropriate action. It also helps because then the payment is more fair, and up to other members. 

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769