Rating System: Reputation vs. Rating, slow explanation. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Rating System: Reputation vs. Rating, slow explanation.

my dear friend such a good post it really help me understand how to earn and make money on this . it clears the concept of reputations and points game.

• +1 1

We must work actively to obtain a positive reputation, we must create good topics and receive the admiration of others to obtain a good reputation, it is very important to earn reputation points for the posts we publish here, because topics that are not rated will not be paid.

• +2 1

Wonderful explanation, thank you my friend, this shows the wide difference between classification and reputation, we have to be honest and real in giving us the reputation points to people here according to each article and what they deserve, and when an article is found that does not contain any benefit or is copied from the participation of another person, we must  we give him a bad reputation or inform those responsible for him, and if he is from one of the new members, we must guide him to the right path and give him explanatory articles explaining to him what information he needs to continue

Edited by Huhh1440
  • +3 1

This is an accurate and sufficient explanation that will help all the members here. Thank you for your participation, my friend, and this is true. We must pay more attention to the issue of reputation and not give false ratings.

• +1 1

dear friend thanks a lot for sharing your information about the reputation and the other things on crypto talk yes you briefly everything with detailed your information is very beneficial for us keep sharing get this kind of information for us because we are a beginner and we just start working on this platform and your information we will follow these instructions in our future work

• +4 1

Dear friend, a very useful post.  Through which we can easily know about fame and rating.  Who doesn't know how to pay through post ratings.  They will definitely find out easily through this post.  It will be beneficial for everyone.  So it is possible to easily increase the good reputation and rating by creating relevant and useful acceptable posts.

Your post is good one every one should read this topic  Because you good explain all the things in your topic and you all should know about these rating and reputation and through this we can easily know about the rating and reputation it's will be beneficial to everyone  So it is possible to everyone to easily increase the good reputation and  rating by creating a post according to rule and regulations 

Edited by Jam g

Thank you, my friend, for this detailed explanation of how to evaluate and obtain a reputation for payment for them .. Good luck to all.

What a good publication I congratulate you my friend for taking the time to do something that we all need when it comes to knowing how and for what we can do the evaluations since many do not know, especially beginners, remember that the new payment system has changed and we have each other. to help each other so that we can achieve our goals.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's a well-written and straightforward summary.

I was concerned about the payment system change and lacked sufficient details, particularly regarding credibility and responses,, I hope that all members see your post because it is extremely helpful.

My mate, thank you very much. I always wish you luck.

Yes, that's right, I think the best way to get a good reputation is to create useful posts that are understandable to everyone. They should also be written in simple English. Then I think we can get a good reputation.

• +3 1

This is a large description of yours, but you've covered a lot of ground. This will assist newcomers like me in determining what the equivalents of our responses to other members are and whether we can learn from them. I'm hoping that this message reaches out to the rest of the community.