How to make other donate you ? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Magnom

How to make other donate you ?

How to make people donate you ?

I saw many people here don't know how to put their BTC or ETH wallet address to make the other's donate them !

so today I will tell you how to do this ! 

first of all go to here 20200705_155300.thumb.jpg.ba15cb8cbba31592a5921f2619c9fb77.jpg

Then go to here 

20200705_155209.jpg.07997ab365d7aa8d13dbeefb2d79c0ea.jpg

Then go to here  and click on Edit profile 

20200705_155030.jpg.5acaf8890395be359d54022108acd531.jpg

Here you have to enter your BTC and ETH wallet address ! 

Then click on Save ! 

That's it ! 

Do you think it's really good feature ? And have you tried it before ?

Edited by Magnom

I think there wouldn't be someone who will donate money to other person if there are no important reasons if you are asking for donations.

1. You have to include first what is your intention of doing it.

2. What will you do for the donations that will be given to you?

3. You have to include first the proof where will you use the donation.

If your reason is not valid, there would be no one who will donate to you.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Hey mate, thank you for this. This is new, I just learned about this. I didn't think that we have that kind of features here in Cryptotalk. Many newcomers didn't know this, thanks for sharing. Hope I will get a chance to use this feature.

Edited by bino
  • +1 6
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 minutes ago, Pitepite said:

I think there wouldn't be someone who will donate money to other person if there are no important reasons if you are asking for donations.

1. You have to include first what is your intention of doing it.

2. What will you do for the donations that will be given to you?

3. You have to include first the proof where will you use the donation.

If your reason is not valid, there would be no one who will donate to you.

Yeah that's for sure and I'm completely agree with you ! I think this feature is just good for people who are really working hard here ! And they deserve to donate for them ! Because they are improving this forum by their posts and topics ! 

Wow, this is a good information, i dont even know that we have this kind of feature to this forum, I really thought that this is only good for gaining knowledge and making money, I think there are still many other useful feature here.

Yes, that's right. You can put your Bitcoin and Ethereum address on your profile in the CryptoTalk forum, but I don't know if these Bitcoin and Ethereum addresses are for donation to you by other members.

• +1 4

First of all noone will donate anything. Secondly why should anyone donate? This will just create terms of people begging for donations and asking for ETH. Anyway better not post wallets on open view, or put one that you've just created. Otherwise people might become targets. No matter if you are a security expert or just a beginner, showing an account with enough crypto creates unwanted attention.

• +2 3
  • +5 1

38 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

First of all noone will donate anything. Secondly why should anyone donate? This will just create terms of people begging for donations and asking for ETH. Anyway better not post wallets on open view, or put one that you've just created. Otherwise people might become targets. No matter if you are a security expert or just a beginner, showing an account with enough crypto creates unwanted attention.

Yeah it's a nice Idea to create a new wallet just for donations ! To make your money safe ! Thank you for this advice !

I think it's still strange to donate someone ! But a professional or old members like you deserve that ! 

Sure, you can link your wallet address for BTC or ETH in your wallet and you can receive donations/ rewards from other members. But its not easy to receive donations/ rewards from other members, you must have some big reasons for them to donate you or reward you.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I known this feature but I can't put my bitcoin are ETH wallet address in this section, because anyone donate funds to our work but this forum gives earning opportunity, then why anyone ask for donation if anyone ask donation I don't think its donation its just begging.

• -5 1
  • +1 1

I appreciate your post my friend but that topic the you post i don't seem that if we do that there is no assurance that we can receive a donation for other specially if there is no reason for them to donate to us but this was a helpful and new knowledge that I learn. thank for this post.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

@Magnomhey  buddy I saw you talking about donations. What do you mean? Is there someone that will donate into our wallets? All the way I have this feature already applied to my profile and yet I haven't received any donations. I think even there is going to be donation the teams need to confirm from that user if he still have access to that address to avoid sending the donation to wrong address. At final I don't think donation take place in the forum yet.

Well this is an great feature and sure if someone is doing great things and people are getting help from it, and if they want to pay something. They can do it easily and i have also updated mine eth and btc address and it also helps to confirm that the user is real Crypto user and owning a wallet.  Though Donations isn't common here but we can see this type of options in YouTube live but digital money is there.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It is a good information mate. But we should only use it if necessary and don't abuse it. If you really need a money and you want to start a fund raising then put first what is the intention of that fund raising so others that will make a donation for you will believe you. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I have known this feature for a while and it is fine but I do not expect that someone will donate to me without reason.
But do you think this feature has other uses?

In fact, it is an option that is present in the account settings, but such support I do not think that it will happen to any member. Rather, it is better to create a closed section for support that will receive its admin admin for support in various humanitarian matters or to develop something or something else. But to be individually, I do not see the use of it.

I have been aware of this feature but i do not see the relevance of this feature. It is unlikely that other members will donate any crypto to you without a reason or asking for crypto (which will still be unlikely), and what is more is that asking for donations is against the rules of this forum. Therefore i do not see the purpose of adding our wallet addresses to the forum. Perhaps if payments were made directly into our wallets then it would make more sense, but as it stands I think that this feature serves no purpose. 

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Well as for me I don't subscribe to such idea of adding personal wallet of ether and BTC to your profile. If you choose to then please learn how to prevent yourself from scammers challenges that may likely arises. Be extra careful and watchful. Safety should be your utmost concerned.

• +2 1

Nowadays, it's hard to trust people, it's hard to donate money because of thinking that the money won't is good for the person who will receive it. If you want to make ask for a donation, you have to put all the reasons and evidence and why is it worth donating you.

• +1 1

Yes, you can add your portfolio in order to obtain some donations and assistance from the members, but if you provide them with useful and good ideas and topics

Life is great and enjoy it

Most people are here for earning and they will rarely donate. But you can save your address there what if someone donates you some amount even the BTC payment has resumed now upto the talk token lists in the yobit exchange. But you signature campaign can be more profitable because they will pay you certain amount for putting their ads.

BetFury                                                   

Thank you, I knew this information before, but I did not type the address of my wallet because I do not think that anyone will send me money for free!

Nice topic you have create becuase many noob member in this forum has no idea about this yet... So if they see this topic they can learn the way.. But i think we should not put our wallet address in this forum which has no privacy and get Show to every one... You might know there has lot of history where you can find scammer just hack wallet by Track the wallets address                  

• +1 1

But with this way we only put our wallet on our profile, how do we make them donate? And donations are something that happens if the other person wants to help and we don't make them. I don't need donations but I am in not a good money condition now.

On 9/12/2020 at 2:48 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

You might know there has lot of history where you can find scammer just hack wallet by Track the wallets address       

I read what you write here and I am confused, if we write our wallet address the scammer can hack our wallet? I think that from what I read we can post our wallet address to someone to sent us cryptocurrencies, am I mistaken? There is the public address and the private key and we keep safe the private key and not send it to anyone.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Thank you for this advice I will go to use the yobit wallet there and I am hope that someone will give me some bitcoi and ethereum if he enjoy my posts but I am not count on this but on my skill to earn because donations are to give if we help the forum a lot with our action and writing posts.

• +2 2