Yobit is your last and only chance to survive in this bloody day - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Yobit is your last and only chance to survive in this bloody day

I'm sure that all of you are agree with me when i say that our YOBIT exchange is the best of all other platform because the admins in it, always think about the users and how they can help us even if we make loses, for me i always get healthed from any mistake in trading by getting some airdrop that yobit give us from time to another, so my friends anyone have a story like mine feel free to share it with us and tell us how did you cover your losses with the help of the bounty you get from this great exchange.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -5 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

Yobit platform is one of the best platforms and contains a lot of features and good offers for work, they offer free currencies always and also the matter can be used from the investment fund to obtain a good profit rate in addition to trading many currencies, it is the best choice for people who are looking for good platforms for trading

Appreciation for Yobit exchange? Why not if it deserves 😊? So here are the few things which inspire me to say it as the best exchange platform.

• Lowest trading fee and withdrawal fees
  • User friendly interface with high security and high stability
  • No KYC requirement
  • Investbox to give you percentage for investing different currencies
  • So many trading pairs and exchange exhibits the real trading volume 
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 3

I agree with you 100% yobit is also my best exchange site because it has amazing services and it gives many airdrops to its members. The investbox is one of the best tools that increases the value of yobit exchange.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

No doubt yobit is one of best crypto exchanges. It helps their users by giving free airdrop such as it give easycash, free dollars, yo chat tokens and dice tokens to their users free. 

• +1 3

5 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Appreciation for Yobit exchange? Why not if it deserves 😊? So here are the few things which inspire me to say it as the best exchange platform.

• No KYC requirement

I have accounts in many exchanges without any KYC of course. I probably have in every exchange that has more than one year of experience. I have done trades in most of them, and I've done some research on many features as performance, liquidity, active traders, etc. I have to agree with all the above you posted @Whited35. I am sure that most of the cryptotalk users know this already. 

The problem is that I've noticed that most cryptotalk users are mostly beginners without experience of the rest exchanges. Besides a few of the top ones as Binance, the rest are a hassle to make an account as they will demand KYC that might take many days and effort from the user to pass. 

Besides the 5-10 big exchanges (yobit included in top-10) the rest are deserted. They have only a few active traders, fake their volumes by 99,99%, have market makers that actively bot-trade pairs and have huge margin between their buy/sell orders. Seriously I can't write all the names of the exchanges that I've had an awful experience. Let's say Latoken was one of them just for an example. Low liquidity and low number of traders is a huge problem. 

I'd suggest to be really careful with all the lower exchanges and perhaps better to stick with yobit for trading. There are many offers available and everyone can make money. 

• +3 2
  • +5 1

6 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Let's say Latoken was one of them just for an example. Low liquidity and low number of traders is a huge problem. 

@BTC Future I have already suspected Latoken and now p2pb2b is in a row to do so. This p2pb2b allowed IEO for a completely fake project that has created so many confusions regarding their verification procedures to list the cryptocurrencies on their platform. Yobit exchange also has some low performing cryptocoin but I am pretty much sure , they have really a strict procedures to list the new coin/tokens on the platform. 

Additionally, as the best exchange Yobit, there is no doubt, high competitions between so many projects to be listed their coins/tokens on Yobit exchange. After Yobit exchange, I would tell like KuCoin, Binance,Btittrex and HitBTC are the best as all these exchange are also offering the outstanding services.Now Coindeal is also bringing my more attentions, I am actively following this exchange too. In the near future, I have seen a sign, this exchange will also be the best 😊

• +2 2
  • +5 1

15 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

I agree with you 100% yobit is also my best exchange site because it has amazing services and it gives many airdrops to its members. The investbox is one of the best tools that increases the value of yobit exchange.

My dear friend i agree with you I try so many exchange and claim this exchange airdrops, but this exchange airdrops and features not useful, but yobit exchange release airdrops always profitable for their users,especially yobit exchange investment box features its really amazing plan to earn passive income without doing any think, I always try to recommend yobit exchange because of this exchange great features.

• -2 1
  • +1 1

ofcource , this is really great Exchanges for me also . here we got good income by payperpost campaign as well within time we also got good airdops by yobit team . hopefully we see yobit on top 10 Exchanges in future .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 7/5/2020 at 3:02 PM, Whited35 said:

• No KYC requirement

Yeah brother i like your way to describe all best and good advantage of YOBIT and i will just add some more advantage:

* Always give the users the coin coming from farks, because some big exchange did not ( like poloniex ).

* More than tow airdrop every 3 or 4 months.

• +2 2
  • +4 1

On 7/23/2020 at 6:52 AM, bobjoemega said:

* Always give the users the coin coming from farks, because some big exchange did not ( like poloniex ).

* More than tow airdrop every 3 or 4 months.

Well, so many impressive features and I love most of the services which are provided by the Yobit exchange. They are occasionally giving freecoins and free airdrops to both old and new users which is another most loved feature from this best exchange. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 7/5/2020 at 1:19 AM, bobjoemega said:

I'm sure that all of you are agree with me when i say that our YOBIT exchange is the best of all other platform because the admins in it, always think about the users and how they can help us even if we make loses, for me i always get healthed from any mistake in trading by getting some airdrop that yobit give us from time to another, so my friends anyone have a story like mine feel free to share it with us and tell us how did you cover your losses with the help of the bounty you get from this great exchange.

Like me, I totally agree with you, yobit helps many lives unlike other exchanges that claimed to be the best. Yobit is also one of the best exchanges in the world. So, you are practically right. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Yobit gave many people here the opportunity to make money not just by trading. They offer many bonus programs as well as new tokens to add interest-generating opportunities. There are not many exchanges that benefit such users. I am also impressed by the Yobit exchange by the quick support team.

Even if we are only active on the YoBit exchange we could get different benefits from the exchange. And It didn't require KYC which is really plus point of the exchange. The airdrop that yobit launches are really helpful for making good profit or recovering losses from the trading. So for me yobit is best platform.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 7/5/2020 at 3:19 AM, bobjoemega said:

This is unhidden truth thats yobit is the exchange thats anyone can use it to earn even if you don't have a capital to start, but all you need is to follow their rules and instructions they give you. 

Yobit is not the last and only chance to survive but yobit indeed helpful and I am thankful. Yobit is one of the best platform to earn. What I like most about the earning is that we also learn. I have known many things here. No scammer can scammer me, no mistake while dealing with cryptocurrencies. This forum is so helpful. 

• +4 1

Yobit airdrops are not giving much money in return as when we sell the airdrop it only makes us less than 5 dollars after  a long wait of the coin to be listed, and after that the coin keeps on falling.

• -5 1

Yes friend yobit is helping us to survive in this bloody day. We have earned many airdrops from yobit exchange and we still waiting for october to reach so that we can trade dolors tokens.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Many people say that this platform is not good, but through my experience I have not been exposed to any fraud, but the profits are good and there is a good anti-theft system and two-factor authentication, but my advice to everyone is to pay attention to fake currencies only

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It just that Yobit is a kind of platform that helps you for making income on this forum. Then if you grind your post on this forum then Yobit is the one who can rate your post into a certain numbers of btc. And that's all we need is to earn from the post we did.

• +1 1

In principle I used the investbox but it was not very clear how to use it. The currency I invested in fell heavily in price and I lost much of what I invested in. Nowadays I am clearer, I do more monitoring of the behavior of the currencies before investing. And I have already recovered what I lost and taking advantage of the new investment options that Yobit offers such as virtual mining.

Yobit is a really great platform with many trading pairs. i trade on it every day. I make good profit with its different features, like investbox, robotrade, virtual mining, campaigns, airdrops and cryptotrade. It is really safe, i think that it is one of the most secure exchanges right now. Trading with yobit is so easy, you just have to select the currencies you want to purchase, the amount and the purchase. it is very intuitive to use, it is simple and practical for those who are starting in the trading world. Besides, Yobit airdrops are very profitable, easy to follow and you can win more money with referrals. Join to yobit, you wont regret it! 😁😁 Also they have a telegram channel, where you can talk with the community and admins if you have any doubt.

Yobit its my only and last chance to survive this decade, i need to try its new tools and make some profits, time ago was investbox the best way to earn but now we can  try robotrader and VMINING.. i definitly try it

Yes! I am not very old user of yobit but I agree totally and completely with you. I have started to love yobit and I'm super excited with our chances in this exchange. I don't know if it is our only hope but I think it is a great place doing a lot of amazing things for the adoption of crypto in the whole world!

The yobit platform administrators are very smart, they make project/airdrops very often and it benefits both them (to grow their website and bring in new investments) and the users who can receive some kind of "compensation" for the work they put in, either it be airdrop tasks or forum activity.

• +1 1

advcash_banner.png