How can I be a good contributor to the forum - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How can I be a good contributor to the forum

Actually you are right, in this forum for a person to be a good contributor, that person needs to always creates good and quality post, and also make  replies to comment and be of help to other members who ask questions through creating topics.

Actually you are right, in this forum for a person to be a good contributor, that person needs to always creates good and quality post, and also make  replies to comment and be of help to other members who ask questions through creating topics.

Thank you, my friend on your post, I completely agree with you. Members should help new members here on the Crypto Talk platform, support, encourage and create new posts. 

This is a good question dear, actually we all should become a good mem for the site by maintaining all rules and regulation of the site.you have to become honest snd sincere im daily life.   

To be a good collaborator or good collaborators, I believe that we should not do anything special, only do what the site asks us, which is to create good topics or comments and in addition to that, follow the rules with doing those things, we would already be collaborating a lot and also giving information too.

• +2 1

Try your best to make informative topics and share your knowledge or experiences by making positive and useful posts. Try to write in simple words so that everyone can understand easily. And also abide the rules and conditions of this platform.

in order to be a good member of this forum I think we should read aloud and follow the rules of the foreign along with that I think we should make some good content as well

I would like to suggest for those who wishing to be good contributors from this forum, you'll need to be use the different crypto projects, because they will help you to get more questions or topics to post in the forum. 

Yes i am agreed with you.. we need to put our efforts on the forum.. according to the rules and regulations of forum.. we need to do help of newbies.. by creating good and useful topics which give some and healthy knowledge to members of forum.. 

You can be a good contributor to a forum through interactions with others and a lot of good and useful topics and hosting friends to the forum

This is right my friend, success deserves us to work hard, it is necessary to create good topics, write useful comments on the posts of members, and this needs to do research and read related articles, to increase our knowledge about cryptocurrency.

If you want to become a good contributer then you have to make usefull post  your behavior shout be helpful for the new comers . You have to make post from where other user especially from where new comers can learn .

You have made good suggestions, my friend. In order to contribute well to this forum, we must first follow the forum rules. Forum rules are very important. If these rules are followed, we will not be banned. It is necessary to help people and be polite. We can contribute to the forum by writing useful posts.

Of course, my friend, when you create new content in this forum in cryptocurrencies, and also when you do abide by the rules and laws in the forum, you become successful as well.

i liked your ideas and your advices are very good and useful to make the member activated and sharing her ideas everytime and by the way it will imporove the quality of posts

• +2 1

Everyone in this forum is making a lot of effort to contribute to the development of this forum, we are able to develop the forum by creating useful posts, in which we provide information about cryptocurrencies and the digital currency trading market, also we must respect the opinions of others, and give positive reactions to good posts,  We have to support active members and benefit from their experience.

Well I think it's very simple my friend,  just by creating a good contents that is helpful for everyone,  and by sharing your experience and knowledge as well.  So this are the only thing I know that you need if you really want to be a contributor. 

Edited by Manir

To be a good forum contributor we have to work hard, share useful content for other users, and respect all forum rules. I think they are the most important points to take into account, if we work honestly and responsibly we will be collaborating with the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful information that I will benefit from greatly. Today I started my journey with CryptoTalk and I will implement the instructions carefully.

You can be a good contributor to this forum by answering questions from new beginners as well as giving tips and ideas for the development of the forum and support for others.

• +2 1

In my opinion I think if you want to be a good contributor to this forum you have to be an active and responsible member,you have to sacrifice and dedicate yourself and time to the forum, ready to share your ideas and knowledge with other members

I know you do good research before post any topic, and I agree your good contributor in this forum every member think like you then this forum gain more popularity, if we prove we are responsible member in this forum then post 1are 2 topics once a week its really useful for new members and this forum also.

• +1 1

Well done my friend @Ndayebo8. You just contributed in an amazing way to make this forum better. Your this topic will be very helpful especially for beginners. By reading it will make members know how to contribute and be a good member of this forum. 

Edited by AMAN KHAN

You can be a good contributor to the forum by posting quality posts on this platform 

Post here informative and useful topics for others 

Shared here creative contents 

Dont copy others 

Respect all members of this platform 

Help juniors

Shared knowledge on this platform with others

I have not too much experience to be a good contributor here.

But followings are some tips to be a good contributor.

1-We should research completely about a topic.After collecting full information we should create post about it.

2-We should reply properly to others posts.

3-We should encourage the newbies.