All of us have different views. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

All of us have different views.

Sure I believe you guys all every one of us have different dimensions of thinking, I might view my to be on top while some with different view might said it is down or by the side. 

Each and every one of us have their own ways of  views and such we do not have the same opinion about some things. It just means that everyone do not agree with just one answer and comply with it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes we have different perspective and opinion, I respect that. It is just that we are giving negative reputation is sometimes not because of their opinion but how they said it that everyone understand it. I tried to understand other posts but I think their post is translated english us by google translator that is why the construct of english is not that accurat and hard to understand. Second, we have rules we should post 100 characters above but others do not follow it

• Useful or interesting 1

Your words are correct, but negative reviews are really a bad thing. People who do not like our publications can write this in the comments without giving bad ratings because that harms and reduces profits. There is no reason for them to do so.

• +4 1

On 7/4/2020 at 2:19 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Receiving reputation is one of the best achievement here, for me it means someone appreciates what we posted or commented but we can't change the fact that although we received good reputation there's some people who will give us negative reputation and their reason why? 

Maybe he saw something in our post that he thinks shouldn't be here or he has a view that different from us that's why he gave that. 

Although this case happens we should not think that he/she hate us but instead let's respect his/her point of view. 

Don't feel bad or mad about that, we must accept people's opinion sometimes so we can learn and grow from it. 

That's all and have a day. 

Yes Of Course Peopeles are diffrent ,many of them attratacted by knowdlege and learning to grown up there skills so that can make reputation for your posts and most of them not reading your post ,

My friend, I think it is our duty to evaluate useful publications with a beautiful reputation and that this evaluation carries credibility and gratitude for the experiences that users provide to us, so that we can benefit from them as much as possible

Good luck

On 4/7/2020 at 9:19, Dark_Sky said:

Recibir reputación es uno de los mejores logros aquí, para mí significa que alguien aprecia lo que publicamos o comentamos, pero no podemos cambiar el hecho de que, aunque recibimos una buena reputación, hay algunas personas que nos darán una reputación negativa y su razón. 

Tal vez vio algo en nuestra publicación que cree que no debería estar aquí o tiene una vista tan diferente a la nuestra, por eso dio eso. 

Aunque suceda este caso no debemos pensar que nos odia sino que respetemos su punto de vista. 

No se sienta mal o enojado por eso, debemos aceptar la opinión de las personas a veces para que podamos aprender y crecer a partir de ella. 

Eso es todo y tenga un día. 

He is correct, and many people understand things in different ways, therefore sometimes you have to understand and accept this, and of course there are also foolish people, always wanting to be right when you are not and this is something that must be corrected always, because if someone is left in ignorance he could lead to his own destruction.

I thank you, my friend, I am completely with you, and if there is some violation, he warns of it so that he does not fall into it again, so the contribution here is by pushing him forward and not entering the stage of frustration.

• +1 1

We have to respect the opinions even if they are different from ours and do not react negatively to a post just because we disagree, thanks for the warning the community I hope it will be followed by everyone

On 7/4/2020 at 3:19 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Receiving reputation is one of the best achievement here, for me it means someone appreciates what we posted or commented but we can't change the fact that although we received good reputation there's some people who will give us negative reputation and their reason why? 

Maybe he saw something in our post that he thinks shouldn't be here or he has a view that different from us that's why he gave that. 

Although this case happens we should not think that he/she hate us but instead let's respect his/her point of view. 

Don't feel bad or mad about that, we must accept people's opinion sometimes so we can learn and grow from it. 

I previously explained this also that every person has his own point of view, and giving someone a bad reputation does not mean that he is a spammer, for example, but the struggle over the Bitcoin campaign continues, as they are the reason for not counting a post.

On 7/4/2020 at 6:19 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Encouraging others is a very grateful job .if someone gives you positive response it's a sign of appreciation but if someone responds you negatively then there is no need to be hurt. You just need to improve your mistakes and make your point more valid and useful because a person always learns from his mistakes and failures.

Indeed, reputation is an award here if our post is good, but it is unfortunate if there are people who give a negative reputation just because they have different views, there is no need to give any reaction if you don't agree with our posts. . This makes us annoyed and angry because every post takes time to create.

• +2 1

Yes you are absolutely right.Every human being has their own tastes and view angles.Every thing on this earth contains good and bad sights.If you have some good sight then you must have some bad sight like this some people appreciate your works and some of them help you to catch your faults and recover them.If we a have a positive mentality then we cam see good things in bad things as you are seeing.So all of us should be positive.

Dear friend thats true every member has their own thoughts when read a topic and decide to rate it. We should not feel bad for bad recations because not everyone will agree with our discussion. 

obviously, in life there are many people who have different views.Its natural. I look one things how others cannot look this at a same way.so,always positive in your site.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  It’s not bad to respect or give credit to someone’s response and we don’t hold their decision so we must accept it.  They give you a bad reputation and if they give you a good reputation then learn from this what kind of posting we must have done.

Yes everyone has a own mind and has a own views. When discuss about something in this forum we get different views some useful posts are publish and also some bad posts are also publish. This is a natural phenomenon.

Each of us has a different type of plan in our head. Everyone's opinion is different

Edited by Chici3

Your words are correct. Everyone in this life has a different perspective, and everyone sees life from his own point of view, and for this we must accept constructive criticism without interruption,

Hey friends all of us have different view points.our opinions and point of views could be different.we should have gave due respect to everyone's opinion.and don't try to give negative remarks.

Yes I agree with you all views are different. View depond on what your mind pic the topic. Many times facing different views on one topic. Every person have different point of view. 

On 7/4/2020 at 7:04 PM, Dark_Sky said:

@Dark_Sky You're absolutely right. Every people have their own point of vision and perspectives on discussing ideas and facts. And there's no likely that everyone agrees on one another because we all have different thinking towards a specific thing. So, we must not take this as a big issue, if someone doesn't agree on us, and yet we should appreciate their decision/POV and move forward with positive thinking.

On 7/5/2020 at 7:54 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

Every being is born and endowed with different kind of thinking capabilities. My opinion can never be thesame as your opinion this are some problems that we face which is lack of cooperation.

This is real fact, i agree with on this because for the fact you see one person's opinion not useful to you dosent mean it won't be useful for  someone else to gain from it and this is the reason why one has to respect every individuals contribution as my own point of view can be different from yours

Very true friend, we all have a very different point of view, how important we should respect other people and learn from them, even if they give negative or positive reactions, you only learn from them and you continue to give your best every day that you are in this forum.

• +2 1

It is right all of us have different views  . For example we saw anything or read, write anything . We think about it positive and same time some other people think about it negitive . That's why some people give on your post positive reaction and some give negitive reaction . Every body has different  points of view .