English grammar checker. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

English grammar checker.

Very important post yes grammar check is very essential here because if you writing well but grammatically wrong then it will effect you because the moderator will give you warning points I'm also trying to make grammatically post that not effect my post so keep focus on grammar..

To work in a crypto currency discussion forum we must need to have the basic knowledge about English grammar because here we dont use hard words to explain any Information.. While we use our phone keyboard which show us the correct words if we write down any wrong words.  By the way its helpful that you have mentioned Such grammar app                  

Thank you for these important sites because I often do not understand some of the posts due to a lot of mistakes in the English language that some members make.

• +2 1

While I also desire to be more contributive to the forum with posts filled with good grammar and I appreciate you for sharing this initiative that can help us improve our grammar and make us great in our contributions.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 7/16/2020 at 8:56 AM, Moontong said:

Nice post, we really need this kind of feature in our device if we are not so confident with our grammar, for us to make this forum good we should also maintain good grammar, you may use the link given.

Yes you are right you can install an app on android called grammarly and for computer users they can install grammarly extension this is very useful for beginner members .

On 7/4/2020 at 6:46 PM, Pitepite said:

Hello guys, I just want to make this forum clean by good and quality posts, for me, I considered post as useful and quality if you have constructed it with good grammar, having good grammar can also lead us to get good reactions on our topics.

I just want to share this link about 10 popular websites that may check our grammar https://getcodeless.com/best-grammar-checker/, if you are already contented on your English grammar, then you may not use any grammar websites but if you find so hard constructing a good grammar then you may visit the link.

PS: I am not referring to any of those 10 websites, I just want to help.

Thanks for sharing good information. I think it will be a good help for every member in this forum because there are so much people here that are not good in english just like me. This forum will become more organized and much better if all of us use this grammar checker.

My native language is Spanish, although I have a good command of English it never hurts to have tools like these. In the same way, I hope that if you notice any grammatical and spelling errors in my answers, they will make me notice them to start writing correctly, all constructive criticisms are well received.

Thanks for sharing, the contribution is very useful for those of us who speak other languages. 🙂

This may be very helpful to members that have very bad knowledge of english but also good for all as we all make mistakes. I suggest to all to make an effort and focus on learning better english because we will need it in our lives. We are on the internet and we have to communicate correctly so we all must become better.

English is not my mother tongue, and I learned basic English from school, but mostly from the movies and videos. So my English is rather a street talking and full of bad grammar. 

In my opinion, as long as people can understand what I am talking about, I have no issue checking my grammar. I am not gonna be an English teacher anyway 🙂

• +4 1

On 7/4/2020 at 3:46 PM, Pitepite said:

Hello guys, I just want to make this forum clean by good and quality posts, for me, I considered post as useful and quality if you have constructed it with good grammar, having good grammar can also lead us to get good reactions on our topics.

I just want to share this link about 10 popular websites that may check our grammar https://getcodeless.com/best-grammar-checker/, if you are already contented on your English grammar, then you may not use any grammar websites but if you find so hard constructing a good grammar then you may visit the link.

PS: I am not referring to any of those 10 websites, I just want to help.

This is very good site i need this site because i am new and English is not my homeland language this site can check my mistakes so thanks for sharing .

2 minutes ago, seocrush123 said:

English is not my mother tongue, and I learned basic English from school, but mostly from the movies and videos. So my English is rather a street talking and full of bad grammar. 

In my opinion, as long as people can understand what I am talking about, I have no issue checking my grammar. I am not gonna be an English teacher anyway 🙂

Yes you are right sir i their are lots of members who can't talk English but they can type it but their are lots of mistakes in it so we must need English grammar checker to find mistakes .

Yes the basic thing tlis the correct grammar in the topic. Through the different posts we can easily learn the way to deliver a post. If the Grammar is not correct then it would create difficulties for the viewers.

There are many people around the whole world having different native languages on this crypto talk forum. So they feel difficulty while writing here and sometimes they get warning by the moderators. So use any grammatical site is best. It will help to keep clean the forum. 

A good grammar checker may help many members in here to write better posts, I have not seen this one you suggest but it is good to recommend one that you find. I have good grammar and I may make mistakes so it is possible that I can use one of these too.

I am already contented with my English grammar but some members that are having difficulty in speech making can benefit from those websites by improving their speech and it will also make the forum clean from those members that are having grammatical errors.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

If it is about the English language, then the sentence must be written in the mother tongue properly in order for it to be translated into English well, but I will go to the link that I shared to see if the results are better

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

Nice write up, those that can't speak or write fluent English,the link will help them alot , infact I also will visit the link to make my work more pure so I can get reactions, thanks mate for the shared link

Thank you for sharing this link, may be it will be much more helpful to members who they don't speak and write English fluently, and also for increasing their capable on information chatting. We should follow best better grammar while working on this field. 

• +5 1

Thank you so much for sharing this new thing for us. We really need this type of new thing by using this website i  improve my English. Know i speak and write well. Such type of websites is very useful for new members and for that peoples who face  grammatical problems. 

• +1 1

I am fluent in English that's why I did not find it difficult to comment in English language infact I was enjoying this forum and I completed my 100 posts very easily

BetFury                                                   

If you want to have perfect grammar in your comments then you should use browser extension known as grammarly.its an extremely useful and efficient extension which automatically checks  all of the grammar mistakes and will also replace most of the words in your comments with meaningful ones.

Edited by Michaelx018

Well, those websites can be very helpful for those who don't speak English fluently, they will help them to provide a very well content and indeed to be better at communicating with others.

Edited by Abdalrazig
  • +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

These websites are important but not just to get more reputation , there ia something more important here which is to let more peoplle able to understand the topic which will cause to write more replies to the topic , in total this will improve the forum rate 

• +2 1

Hello everyone, I just want to say that English in its grammar and writing should be perfect to write on this page because most use this language so the information you write will be more understandable by everyone else if a universal language is used  .

Thanks for making this post, I think we have to help each other not only in the information we provide but also in how to post and well I have read many comments that have had some spelling errors which is understandable since in this forum there are people from all over the world so I find these websites very useful, thanks again!

That's right, using the language is correct! It's always very cool! Because all the information that you read becomes very clear and simple for you, and also, it does not cause you any negativity, as well as any problems, and therefore, it is much better for you to cope with it and accept the information!