English grammar checker. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

English grammar checker.

Hello guys, I just want to make this forum clean by good and quality posts, for me, I considered post as useful and quality if you have constructed it with good grammar, having good grammar can also lead us to get good reactions on our topics.

I just want to share this link about 10 popular websites that may check our grammar https://getcodeless.com/best-grammar-checker/, if you are already contented on your English grammar, then you may not use any grammar websites but if you find so hard constructing a good grammar then you may visit the link.

PS: I am not referring to any of those 10 websites, I just want to help.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 6

28 minutes ago, saraanna396 said:

This link is very useful for members who do not speak English fluently, to raise the quality of their posts and their ability to communicate information better, because incomprehensible posts are deleted, and therefore their owner may be warned.

Yes that's true, there are still many people who can speak English fluently or creating good grammar if they want to have and learn good grammar, they can visit the website snd try some grammar checker.

• +5 1

2 hours ago, Pitepite said:

Hello guys, I just want to make this forum clean by good and quality posts, for me, I considered post as useful and quality if you have constructed it with good grammar, having good grammar can also lead us to get good reactions on our topics.

I just want to share this link about 10 popular websites that may check our grammar https://getcodeless.com/best-grammar-checker/, if you are already contented on your English grammar, then you may not use any grammar websites but if you find so hard constructing a good grammar then you may visit the link.

Thank you for sharing this but I'm already satisfied in my grammar as long as I know that the other members understand what I'm saying then I will still use it. 

You'r post can help many members that have grammar problem so thanks for sharing. 

• +1 5
  • +2 8
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This is a good help. Thank you for this mate, yes we must know how yo write correctly and grammatically in order to easily deliver what we want to say here in forum. Sometimes because of grammar, we say something we didn't want to say. The meaning is changing because of improper use of words, comma, period etc. We all must consider writing correctly.

• +1 3
  • +2 7
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You have shared a useful topic because there are many members who are not good in english but they will get a good support from those sites which you have shared with us. Keep up the great work.

• +1 5
  • +2 6
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Worldwide this forum works and so many country members join this forum, and some countries members mother language is not English so they can't write grammaticaly, including me because iam also from Asian country, so this topic really useful for me.

• -5 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 5
  • +5 2

Yeah, English grammar check is very important otherwise it will make readers difficult to understand and using grammar check while writing any content will be a lot easier which will improve your English too.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

Will try that grammar checker.

Its necessary for me to also use grammar checker since English isn't my first tongue. Most of the time even the preposition is something that I'm not aware its actually wrong. I'm using Grammarly of Google Chrome, you can search it on google to install in chrome, it automatically suggest the correct words to be used in the sentence and spelling you write.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

For me I'm using Grammarly because it's automatically check all the spelling and grammar mistakes ! And it's also free ! And it's available on Google chrome and for mobile phones ! 

I think it's better that the website you provide 

You have to try it

Many members whose primary language is not the English language so they use the translator to write topics and because of this they fall into grammatical errors and this link will be useful to improve the grammar of these people

Everyone here in the forum does not that well using the English language so the sites you are recommending are the best to help some members who has difficulty in using English Grammar. Even I, I don't have a well-constructed grammar but i believe they understand what i am trying to say to those who are reading my post.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

For me this post was a very useful for the members here in this forum that is not good in making grammar seeing this topic that you made by the beginners or members that is not good in constructing grammar will help them to enhance their writing in this forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

BetFury                                                   

20 hours ago, Motidepada said:

This forum is not about learning English, if you can speak English, that is enough, speaking and able to communicate in English. I do not see any need for any English checker. I am okay with my English despite I am not from English speaking country. 

Of course not. I understand your point but do can you handle english so perfect that you don't make any mistakes? I make at least one small mistake on every sentence. The forum of course is not about english but we can all write with better grammar and vocabulary.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +2 1

18 hours ago, Motidepada said:

This forum is not about learning English, if you can speak English, that is enough, speaking and able to communicate in English. I do not see any need for any English checker. I am okay with my English despite I am not from an English speaking country. 

You are being selfish with this statement, if you want to help this forum and another member of the forum, you need to have good grammar, there are many forums that are successful enough because they keep their content useful and good grammar.

• +2 1

Very well, I once used a grammar checker when I was so much active on BeerMoney and BitcoinTalk forums, it was a plug-in in my chrome browser and it did help me well, both on the forums and my english writing.

In a forum, like this where quality pf posts is the key to be safe in here, there is need for quality control of each and every posts. It is a welcome idea and as far as it is not prohibited in the forum itself.

• +3 3

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I have reviewed this link and I see it very useful for all beginners and for all people who do not speak the English language. Thank you for this post. I hope that everyone will review these sites.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

The English grammar checked really helps you to get improve in your language speaking of languages. It corrects your language and let you speak good English.

On 7/5/2020 at 1:29 AM, korazon said:

Will try that grammar checker.

Its necessary for me to also use grammar checker since English isn't my first tongue. Most of the time even the preposition is something that I'm not aware its actually wrong. I'm using Grammarly of Google Chrome, you can search it on google to install in chrome, it automatically suggest the correct words to be used in the sentence and spelling you write.

Actually I don't prefer using grammar checker because mostly of those are not really accurate that's why I much prefer using my own and giving my best to write my grammar properly. 

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Those whose English isn't good, it's the best way for them. I have used these websites long back when i was on blogging and used to check article. If anyone has spelling problems then i recommend to use words suggestions option enabling in keyboard like G-board(I'm using) as you can easily check spelling while typing.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 4

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 7/4/2020 at 3:46 PM, Pitepite said:

Hii friend I agree with you every members have their own language and everyone don't speak and write the English language perfectly I'm also not have a good English grammar but your post is helpful for me thanks for sharing it  I try to follow your links and improve my english grammar 

Edited by Jonii
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

I know about this tool , I always used it whenever I goes to create any post on my website . every New user should be used it, if we feel difficulty in writing . if we purchase some English learning cource then easly we can improve our writing skills .

• +2 1
  • +5 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

14 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Actually I don't prefer using grammar checker because mostly of those are not really accurate that's why I much prefer using my own and giving my best to write my grammar properly. 

Really?

It didn't sound like there is something wrong to the sentences suggested by it since I often times don't have an idea which is which actually. If it does sound right to me, its find that is why there are incorrect sentences in my replies.  Grammarly doesn't work here in cryptotalk actually.

• +2 3
  • +3 2

Thank you ,as relying on the translator causes many unintended mistakes and makes the topic spam.
And adding to these sites there is a mobile phone application where it is a wordboard that corrects spelling errors and grammars automatically.

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Nice post, we really need this kind of feature in our device if we are not so confident with our grammar, for us to make this forum good we should also maintain good grammar, you may use the link given.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I have noticed that there are some posts that contain many grammatical errors in the English and this is a bad thing and may lead to the deletion of the post or its obtaining a negative reputation, so I advise those who have difficulty writing in the English to visit these sites

• +1 1