English grammar checker. - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

English grammar checker.

I agree with you my friend, we find it difficult to write a topic without spelling or grammatical errors, and this makes me review my writing more than once to make sure, and I advise friends to do that, because mistakes give a negative evaluation, and we are here to benefit.

For you to be successful in here, you must have good english in order to work in this forum. If you have bad english then moderators do not understand your post and they will delete it which reduce your reputation and payment as well. So doing useful posts is very necessary so we can get full payment for our work.

Thank you, my friend. 

I'm one of those who don't speak English fluently, and I'd like to learn a lot more so I don't make mistakes.

And avoid the ban and understand more about the topics of this useful forum 

Most of people  that can not  use grammar  in post of crypto currency fourm   because  they earn  money  easily it is bad  talk  some people  use correct  grammer  in post of crypto currency fourm  we should  use grammar  in post thank you

Sometimes we make small mistake grammar mistake or spelling it will give us allot of difficulties it's not good for us۔so everyone work here with full concenteration and don't make mistake۔۔

It seems that this post is very useful for members who struggle to speak English well, and these sites can be used to make the forum more efficient.

• +3 1

Really as we all know that everyone here not know English very well as their own language so we must be careful making posts . We should check our mistake our grammar mistake . That everyone understands it easily. 

Thank you. English is the first language in the world, so we have to work on mastering it because we will need it in all areas of our life, especially when publishing our posts in this forum

Hi there grading yes if you are writing a comment or post on this platform you should check your grammar spelling because some time eat in hurry and we forget spelling mistakes so I hope you consider this and check if you don't sum and sometime the post will delete it due to Grammar mistake or spelling mistake

It's the best choice for those whose English isn't very good. I used to use these websites while I was blogging and needed to search posts. If you have a spelling problem, I recommend allowing the words suggestions choice in a keyboard such as G-board (which I use) so that you can easily check spelling while typing.

It is a good idea to check your grammar even before posting it. A lot of users here i hink don't really know the basics of English grammar sometimes there are post which consists of grammatical error. Having grammar checker will help us create post that doesn't contains any grammatical errors. It can also prevent us from having deleted post. 

Dear friend it's really helpful to many members who doesn't have proper knowledge in English , who face problem with grammar and spelling etc. With the help of these apps they are able to make quality and useful posts and are able to learn more and more . It's really helpful.

Thanks for sharing the link it is really helpful for us especially we the newbies I will advise my fellow members to use the link to be able to make posts that are useful important that will make us earn good reputation in order to earn money and achieve our goals

I think the grammatical mistakes doesn't matter if your information is relevant and truly based.You must have method to explain your topics.This is too much useful and beneficiary.

You should focus on your grammar skills it would really help you to write a good content and writing a good content will also help you to get more reputation and likes and can get a good earning from this platform.

One of the things that I think members benefited most from in this forum is strengthening the English language, paying attention to its grammar and correct writing. We are supposed to take into account some beginner members when writing the sentences so that they may be able to improve their language well

Hi, buddy .Thank you very much because you share those sites with us, it's really useful for members who do not speak English well, my advice is also to those members to develop their English so they don't have to use the sites for the translation, and in order not to commit mistakes in their writing.

Hello, thank you for this useful post, it is good for people with poor English language. On my part, I am trying to strengthen my language because it is moderate in grammar and also about the meaning of words, good luck for you in your work. 

that I'm not aware of its actually wrong. I'm using Grammarly of Google Chrome, you can search it on google to install in chrome, it automatically suggest the correct words to be used i members who has difficulty in using English Grammar. Even I, I don't have a Very well, I once used a grammar checker when I was so much active on BeerMoney and BitcoinTalk forums, it was a plug-in in my chrome browser and it did

You are right friend. If our post has grammar mistakes then our post will delete. I think people should use Grammarly so that they will not do spelling and grammar mistakes and their post will not delete as well.

Thank you so much for making this topic.it is very helpful for the members as well as newbies.it is very useful topic.i get great help from your content.it is very important to improve grammer.thank you for sharing a link .

Yes in this age english is very important and each single mistake of grammer crushes our image in business life and also in daily life..  If we use grammer checker it makes our sentences correct and also our daily english speaking becomes fast and correct. 

Edited by Genny

I think you have provided something useful to all members who do not speak English fluently .. This link will help in building a high-quality English language for the member who wants to speak this language while observing its rules .. so that he can write a topic here loaded with knowledge and can reach the minds of all members Whether they speak the language well or not .. It will also increase capabilities and expertise in all areas ... Thank you for this link. It is really good ..

You're right,making use of grammars will make our contents more constructive, but mind you,that shouldn't serve as a radon for you to be making use to big grammars, make use of easy one's that can be easily assimilated by the members

Yes this website doesn't compromise on English grammar.so we should use correct English.

Yes, this is true. I agree with you, there are still some who do not speak English fluently like me too, because I started to learn English upon entering the forum and faced some difficulties, but I got good support from those sites that I participated in. The examination of the English language is very important, otherwise it is difficult  Understanding your readers and using the grammar checker while writing will help you a lot, which will improve your language too, keep it up as a great job.