English grammar checker. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

English grammar checker.

We are not confident with our grammar for us to.make this forum good we should also maintain good grammar and if they want to have and learn good grammar they can visit the website send try some grammar checks.

On 7/4/2020 at 3:46 PM, Pitepite said:

Hello guys, I just want to make this forum clean by good and quality posts, for me, I considered post as useful and quality if you have constructed it with good grammar, having good grammar can also lead us to get good reactions on our topics.

I just want to share this link about 10 popular websites that may check our grammar https://getcodeless.com/best-grammar-checker/, if you are already contented on your English grammar, then you may not use any grammar websites but if you find so hard constructing a good grammar then you may visit the link.

PS: I am not referring to any of those 10 websites, I just want to help.

Thankyou for help mate many members here will definately go to this one but i also recommend grammerly.com it works free for minor usage and it has paid version also for high quality content making.Members on crypto talk should improve their grammer.

• +1 1

Much obliged for sharing instructive post ..In the event that we need to form our english great we ought to take after these websites ..This stage is utilized Worldwide and so numerous nation individuals connect this gathering, and some countries individuals mother dialect isn't English so they can't type in gramaticaly/.. so that's why ..this theme is truly valuable for them ..i propose all those to go for this websites ....

thank you for sharing this link with us. I hope, it will help me and benefit for me because i face many problems about grammar while creating post. as every one know that grammar is very important in crypto talk to making useful post.

Not everyone in this forum speaks English well, so the recommended site is the best way to help some members who have difficulty using English grammar. I don't have a well-structured grammar, but I think they understand what I mean to those who read my post.Not everyone in this forum speaks English well, so the recommended site is the best way to help some members wh o have difficulty using English grammar. I don't have a well-structured grammar, but I think they understand what I mean to those who read my post.

Am no confuse did you  think with the English grammar checker everything is solve and one will be able to write or spell world properly although may be is because I didn't know how to use it that is why but will it help in learning perspective.

Yes dear friend you are very right that we should write proper English so anyone can understand our post easily and in this way we can make this forum better. Thank you for sharing this useful information about this us spellchecker. I would try it because English is not my mother language and i am little bit slow in English. 

This post is very important and helpful for those who have some grammer problems.This link which you share is very useful. Due Our grammer mistake our account may warned or banned so be careful about grammers. 

I have been seen many comments got deleted because of wrong grammer or wrong meaning of the sentence so conclusion is the grammer is main thing when its gonna be deleted or not . If you are using any extra features about checking spellings then its good for your cryptotalk future.

It's really nice sharing post for those who are feeling low in their English grammar. I think this is the best time for beginners that they learn and improve their language and after that start trading. 

Most of the software is present on google. So most of the people use many translator and english grammer chrcker. So visit google to check your grammer or spelling mistake. Because its a very important for your reputation.

Beautiful idea, all members of crytotalk currency sometimes your grammar matters a lot in this great platform, so make you always think deeply before you post anything in this platform, because good English is very important so that you can get many reaction and reputation

Yes, you are right. We should be more careful about bacon. Because we post useful here but if we are not proficient in English then our post goes wrong. Which is really very frustrating. So we should work keeping in mind the grammatical aspect. We can become proficient in English from this forum. If you work hard, you can learn a lot that will be effective in your life.

This is a wonderful and really useful article. Many members should see this article and benefit from it. I have noticed many posts that contain spelling and grammar errors, some members should be more careful.

• +2 1

Non-English speakers should use a proofreader for spelling and grammar because most of the topics that are written without proofreading cannot be understood sometimes.
Thanks for mentioning this site,
Also, I previously mentioned the Gramarly site, which is useful for everyone as well.

• +1 1

Thank you, you shared this app, but I am already using grammar and I do know English and I mix both of them to make a good comment, so I do not need this link, But this link is very good for new members.Thank you.

Yes, with you. There are a lot of posts that contain grammatical errors, which could be the reason for the inability of the member to write in English. Or use the translator from Google, so you must pay attention and make sure the post is correct before publishing

On 7/4/2020 at 3:46 PM, Pitepite said:

Hello guys, I just want to make this forum clean by good and quality posts, for me, I considered post as useful and quality if you have constructed it with good grammar, having good grammar can also lead us to get good reactions on our topics.

I just want to share this link about 10 popular websites that may check our grammar https://getcodeless.com/best-grammar-checker/, if you are already contented on your English grammar, then you may not use any grammar websites but if you find so hard constructing a good grammar then you may visit the link.

PS: I am not referring to any of those 10 websites, I just want to help.

@Pitepite you are alright English grammar check is very   necessary  otherwise it will make readers difficult to understand and using grammar check while writing any content will be a lot easier which will improve your English too.

Yes you are right dear this link is very useful for all of us specially for beginners on cryptotalk good english is very important if we write an topic with good english without grammatical mistakes we'll get good reputation points on our account

• +5 1

Definitely this can help many people who are not good English and can improve there English. So i personally think that this tool is very usefull in this time. 

I am  new  at this platform.  I feel many difficulties before the installing of  English grammar checker app.

Now  I feel comfortable in  work by using this app.

I use Ginger app .

I always use grammarly app for doing post here. It reduced my grammatical mistakes and typing mistakes also. English is not our native language so we may do many mistakes. For this we have to use helping software.

My point of view is little bit different. Grammar checker,translator such type of devices do not correct our gramma.The best way is to check our grammar is that we should read books not the apps.