Investing in yobit platform for beginners - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Investing in yobit platform for beginners

i find yobit exchange is perfect for any one want to invest, it's deffirent by the others exchanges, i earn many coins with yobit like this forum and airdrops

I do not think that I liked the game of dice because I do not see any gains from it, but on the contrary, I have played it twice, and both times I have lost money and it is related to luck only. I think investing is much better and trading as well.

This is important information, especially for beginners in this field, and putting coin talk in the investbox is profitable and will benefit in the long term, there are other currencies that can be invested in also on this platform.

We are new members, this information concerns us all
Learn how to trade and invest to increase your winning chances
Be careful you have to gain good experience before starting this

hello dear members I hope you are doing great work on this platform first of all I want to tell you that you are your topic is very informative and useful for every nubian beginner thank you for sharing with Us useful information 

• +4 1

Thank you so much friend for giving us such a valuable information. I want to know about investment and you tell me so i am very grateful to you. Now i can do investment in a right way and yobit is legit site. Yobit is best for investment.

Actually i think It is definitely better to invest! You get easy dividends by investing! But before investing, you need to have a good idea about that forum! They should invest in knowing the details of whether they are trustworthy! Thanks

• +1 1

So you have shared a concerned topic by juniors there as they are willing to invest their talk tokens in investbox and are searching for that entire process. You have explained this entire process in an easy and comprehensive way. Doing investment with talk tokens is a good thing as we can get daily increment of 1% on daily basis.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Hello mate,i consider that investing in the forum currency is the best strategic steps the members will take now, inbox is one of my favourite place of invest,i hope you successed,thank you.

• +4 1

Hello friend, how are you, I am still a new member in the forum, and I am studying how to invest and monitor currencies, their rise and fall, there were some distorted points, but now I became clearer because of your post, thank you

• +2 1

5 minutes ago, M sajid said:

Investbox requirest to make a plan and figure out if you will get daily or weekly profits from it. If the demands are 10 BTC Dice and you plan to invest just a small amount then perhaps the outcome will be negative. 

There are investement plans that require Dice rolls betting coins besides BTC so these are more interesting for low investment plans. For a high investment plan the 10 BTC daily dice won't be too much of a hassle.

@M sajid The investment will depend on the level of investment that each person owns, for example a bitcoin whale, you can do it in that currency, but those of us who do not have large capitals, better to use coins with low value to accumulate and hope that it can increase its price and win Rather, the investment of TALK token is a good decision, accumulate them to obtain profit with greater amount at a time when the price rises.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is an important and accurate explanation. Thank you for this kind participation, my friend, because the yobit platform is one of the best platforms that we can trade and invest through, especially for beginners and those with little experience.

It is a good topic. I did not know that the investment is taking place in this way, but if the explanation was explained in a video clip, it may be easier for beginners

Whenever you don't recognize a topic or don't understand much about it, I advise you not to post because you don't learn something and many other users who do may offer you a poor reputation if you comprehend a couple about it. Instead, I suggest you ignore those topics and just post on the those in which you have a lot of valuable details

• +1 1

Thanks for providing and explaining investment information about the yobit platform. We can make a profit by investing our talk tokens in Investbox.

I advise all beginners to work with this platform because it provides you with abundant information and you can make some money through it, but every day you have to write comments and adhere to the rules of writing a comment such as : write more than a hundred characters ..

• +2 1

Welcome my friend, I agree with you on the subject of the investment fund

It is very good here. You invest your coins to earn an additional 1 percent every 24 hours

It is really good

But my friend that the dice game depends on luck in a very large way and the possibilities in it are very many

You will lose a lot with it. Be careful of such games

All the best to everyone here

• +1 1

You need to make a plan for the investment box and determine whether you will get daily or weekly profit from it.

If the claims are 10 BTC dice and you only plan to invest a small amount, the result will probably be negative.

In addition to BTC there are investment plans that require betting coins for dice rolls so it is more attractive for low investment plans.

10 BTC Daily Dice won’t be too much of a hassle for high investment plans.

oh thanks dear really you description proves to be very helpful for me because i want to get knowledge about the investment on yobit so your post and the procedure that you are describing into your description is really very easy and informative now i am start making investment on yobit hope so it will prove beneficial for me and i get a lot of profit through this

Thank you my dear fellow forum very useful your publication since I am a beginner and I want to start with the investments I did not know that it could be done so easy from my computer, I had it in sight and I had not seen it, it is good that those who know a little help us more than the rest, you are one of those people who wants to share acquired knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

Your post is useful for all beginners who are looking for a way to invest on the Yopit platform, now they can follow the steps I mentioned and it remains to remind them that the dice game is risky, so they have to put the minimum amount of money that they want to invest.

There is no restrictions when started by the new users in this forum and everyone can invest in there just make sure you have enough knowledge about that trading work  building and can understand this business and the cryptocurrency so that you may not face a big loss.

I thank you, my friend, for providing this useful information

Many of the new members and I are still learning and searching for the best information, especially on the platforms

I know Yobit is popular, most popular, secure and reliable

So we will work with it

God bless you my friend, we need these useful topics in order to learn the details of work and trading on the Yopet platform. I wish you good luck and more profit.