Crypto wallet information: should know by your family or not? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Crypto wallet information: should know by your family or not?

Hello guys, what's your thought about saying your crypto wallet information to your family? Do we really need it to say to them? 

There are many things that might happen to us, we may die in an accident, or in any situation, what id we get to die and no one knows about the information of our wallet, then basically our saved money and our investment will only be there and no one can use it anymore.

The thing here is that your family will not be benefited from your hard work because they don't even know your wallet information.

I wanna ask you guys, do you give your information to your family or not? Or you just store your information on specif places like your device so whenever something happens on you they may see it to the place where did you put your wallet information.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

My dear friend this topic already discussed in this forum, I don't no this topic stay are delete but its my pleasure to give my reaction because this topic useful for new members, some members not share their personal information to their family members, unfortunately when they dies their total assets loss, so in my opinion share details anyone close with you, and myself I already share my details with my life partner, and I write this details in one note pad to understand easily.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • -5 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 13
  • +4 2

First, I hope that no accident will happen to me in this life. As for your topic, I think it is necessary to give information about your wallet and your balance of cryptocurrencies to a member of your family in case anything unexpected happens to you.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 4

Yeah for sure it's really important to keep our wallet information with one person from our family ! Because we don't know what will happen for us ! 

So if no one know about our wallets so our money will be like a dead coins ! No one will get benefited from it ! 

So we have to chose one or two persons who are trusted to keep our wallet with him ! 

15 minutes ago, Magnom said:

Yeah for sure it's really important to keep our wallet information with one person from our family ! Because we don't know what will happen for us ! 

So if no one know about our wallets so our money will be like a dead coins ! No one will get benefited from it ! 

So we have to chose one or two persons who are trusted to keep our wallet with him ! 

That's true, Just like you one of my family knows everything about my crypto wallet, we can say what will happen for the next day but for safety, we should let them know about it.

• +2 1

Its very important to share your wallet details with some of your family members because its true anything unexpected may happen to you and you can leave your family in hunger while you have 0.5 BTC in your wallet!

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

6 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Its very important to share your wallet details with some of your family members because its true anything unexpected may happen to you and you can leave your family in hunger while you have 0.5 BTC in your wallet!

That's true, all things can happen anytime, so if you don't want to make money useful for your family, you should let them know your wallet accounts. For sure they will not try to do bad things on your wallet, its just for assurance. If you don't want to tell them while you are still alive but you want them to know once you get die you may do these things.

1. Insert your wallet information on your desktop or any device.

2. Write your wallet account on paper and try to keep it on your personal things.

• +2 1

It is important to protect your crypto funds by doing your own research and never talk about them online or to anyone else. Perhaps give a clue to one-two people you completely trust so that they recover them just in case. It the amount is pityful there is no need to do anything. Still many people took with them a large amount of crypto so far and a few years later these lost funds multiplied. Of course if you are to trust someone with how to access your crypto you should inform them of all the risks involved, as well as keeping the matter secret.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I think we need to share our crypto wallet with family. Yes, in case there will be emergency then we can use that crypto and save life. Crypto wallets are made up of strong security so we can't easily access others account even if you know their password. So, we should share some of the information with family member.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course, sharing this information with the family or wife is very important and not for the cause of death or a specific accident that keeps us away from the market, but for the sake of managing deals and currencies as well, perhaps for some reason we were away from the internet and we cannot trade and manage the portfolio.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

Do you believe more than 1 million Bitcoins are lost due to so many reasons like wallet holders died without sharing wallet's private key or wallet accessing seeds so clearly, I believe so many BTC holders do not share about wallet accessing keys or seeds even to their family members. You might either prefer to share or not to share with your dearest one, all depend on your own decision according to your situation. Thanks. 

• +2 2

I think it depends on a person, if they are really close to their family then they should know about it because we can say what will happen and when will you get die. You will be wasting your money once you get to die and no one knows about your wallet information.

• +1 2

This depends on the nature of the person. Some people like to share their personal information with their family. Others, and I do not share their private information with their families. I save my personal account information as confidential files.

this thing change from person to another , but the thing we all know that your family will never take things you put hard work to get it so yes for me i would share my wallet with my family just in case something bad happens to me

• +1 1
  • +2 2

That is really important for the family to know about our accounts, and frankly, I wasn't thinking about that
I think even people who are skeptical about this will write this in their will

• +1 2

well here we usually say , God forbid but its a good thing that you write down in your secret book everything that you onwn and their access codes, this will help in gaining something in the end when we want to get into it, so we work as hard to make sure that we are able to write them and keep them in a safe place, in case and God forbid, then we can be able to get what you own 

• +2 3

I think that there is merit in what you are saying here and the details of the wallet should be shared with family in the cases of emergencies, such as accidents and so on. In this way you are also leaving something for your family in these unfortunate incidents. I think that in order to implement these things, wallets that require kyc verification should also have a next of kin feature where you will give information of a family members and in a case where your account become inactive the details will be sent to your next of kin. 

• +2 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think its a good thing but dont be to open with what you have or what youve got , sometimes you dont know who to trust and sometimes your family can turn, but its a good thing , just like @Mwangi has stated, you can write down your essentials and then bank it, some people open special bank accounts and store them there so that in case your death , then your family can get them.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

On 7/4/2020 at 11:33 AM, Pitepite said:

Hello guys, what's your thought about saying your crypto wallet information to your family? Do we really need it to say to them? 

There are many things that might happen to us, we may die in an accident, or in any situation, what id we get to die and no one knows about the information of our wallet, then basically our saved money and our investment will only be there and no one can use it anymore.

The thing here is that your family will not be benefited from your hard work because they don't even know your wallet information.

I wanna ask you guys, do you give your information to your family or not? Or you just store your information on specif places like your device so whenever something happens on you they may see it to the place where did you put your wallet information.

No, i love to share my information to my family becuase if some day i get any problem like cyber crime then they are the only one who can save me out...so i think every one should share their own information with their friend and especially invite them to join in crypto worlds as it too much profitable if they can use it properly ❤             

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

For me my friend I wouldn't keep it secret to my family I will say it to them because I trusted and I know that even they know it they didn't do any thing in my wallet and I know that they will tell me some advice that I must keep it safe and don't give any information to strangers. Instead of they will get angry or they will have a lot of question about that they will give you some advice that you can use for your wallet to be safe.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Actually family is the most important thing in my life. The every thing I owns is of my family. And if they are not able to use any assets of their then it's not good. So definitely minimum one member will know my password and have access to my wallet. He/ she will be the trustworthy. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

If you have money in your bank account and want to keep them with your family by giving them your account so you should do the same thing with your cryptocurrencies wallet by giving the private keys to one or more than one person you trust or your family.. that's in order not to lose your money after dead.. after dead i think that it's better to make someone getting this money that's better than keeping them in inactive wallet in my opinion.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

2 minutes ago, MuhammadSh said:

If you have money in your bank account and want to keep them with your family by giving them your account so you should do the same thing with your cryptocurrencies

A bank will open the account to the closest relative in case there was no will by the deceased. Crypto is different so it is indeed a must to provide your private keys to a person you completely trust, just in case something bad happens. Also there are programmers trying to create a certain Dapp that will alert a person of our choice that will be notified with the private keys in case a certain time of inaction occurs.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

6 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

A bank will open the account to the closest relative in case there was no will by the deceased. Crypto is different so it is indeed a must to provide your private keys to a person you completely trust, just in case something bad happens. Also there are programmers trying to create a certain Dapp that will alert a person of our choice that will be notified with the private keys in case a certain time of inaction occurs.

Thanks for your reply.. I know that but by the same time i know that this issue is causing many problems in the family of the owner of this bank account.. so i said that just if you want to keep your bank account with your family you will do the same thing with cryptocurrencies wallet.. and about this app i think that it's exist now but most of people don't use it even it's really necessary these days in my opinion.. thanks again for making the issue more clear.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Usually my job details are not shared with my family members, and when I created an account for me in the forum, I did not tell anyone from the family, so I think that the information related to the encryption wallet ends with the end of the wallet owner, and it is not necessary for your family members to know this information

• +1 1