Crypto wallet information: should know by your family or not? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Crypto wallet information: should know by your family or not?

I think that our family should know our information about our wallet because one day something will happen to us, at least our family would have our wallet and let's know if my wallet had money at least my family would have that money that is mine and not that it stays in the wallet.

• +1 1

Yes, it is important to protect your crypto funds by doing your own research and never talk about them online or with anyone else.  Give a mark to the two people you fully trust so that they can recover in their case.  This amount has nothing to do with compassion.  Still a lot of people took a lot of crypto with them for so long and a few years later these lost funds multiplied.

It's good to have your wallet information in the family, but it's better to keep it safe, like writing it on paper.

I share my wallet information with my family. I could die any minute any minute. Taking this into account, I give my wallet information to my family so that they can use the money in this wallet after me. I think what I have done is right so they can use it after my death.

I hope all members are fine. My dear friend I prayed to God all people are safe if something is happened with the people they must be need any one who which we can tell our secrets.

I agree with you on this point, my friend, no one of us guarantees what may happen to him or even knows about it, so we must tell our family in case something bad happens to us.

• +1 1

I am sharing this facts with the own family or spouse is very important and not for the motive of loss of life or a selected accident that keeps us away from the market, however for the sake of coping with deals and currencies as properly, perhaps for a few cause we had been faraway from the net and we can not change.

Yes my dear friend we have to tell us to our parents that we are working on some platform and we are earning a good amount. There will be a wave of happiness in them and feel that wave. So we have to tell about our work to our parents.

It would be good if they know about your personal information. They are your family after all. Just make sure that you trust them to that point and make sure that they will not steal from you. 

Well, I think it would be a good idea for my family if you have 1 BTC  or 0,5 BTC, even if it is one member only one, to know about my portfolio (wallet) access to be able to have it if I am not there or something happens to me. because it would be a waste of money if you don't share your money with your family. don't you think?

I agree with you. I liked your words very much The things you said are very important.We should tell our family about our wallet Because in our absence in an accident my family gets my money.

Hello friends, your post is very interesting and with respect to the subject I share all the information with my son who is the one I live with since we are the two of them alone and he is my best friend and I have all the confidence and by the way the day He is still learning to be able to open his own accounts and continue with my legacy, you never know when the worst may happen, you always have to be prepared for these cases.

Admiring hasn't ever considered the present here before doting would feed and my whole encryption billfold news to even my parents.  Anything strength crops up unexpectedly if whatever thing materialized doting would have got to. So that adoring doesn't need so undernourish and my whole case news that one may folk.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah it's a fact that any thing can happen to us and we should have a person who knows about our private keys and passwords so that after us someone can be helped just because of us. But the condition is that we should have that person on which we can trust and rely. 

Yes we should share our wallet's information to the nearest one. Anything may br happened with us. We may die or Become very sick but unable to withdraw our balance then our nearest one or family members can withdraw them. So we should give them access to our crypto currency wallet like bank account or deposit etc.                  

• +3 1

No I don't buy to that idea because, your private keys should be confidential as no one is to be trusted even among our family members. I've seen where a wife died and claim all her assets and use it to married another woman. Then left here children to suffer as he don't even care about them.

As for me, I do not do that and I do not recommend it, because it is possible for one of my family members to unintentionally tell others this important information, so I recommend that this information be written down in a place that your family can access if you have an accident

wanna ask you guys, do you give your information to your family or not? Or you just store your information on specif places like your device so whenever something happens on you they may see it to the place where did you put your.I think that in order to implement these things, wallets that require kyc verification should also have a next of kin feature where you will give information of a family members and in a case where your account become inactive the details will be sent to your next of kin. 

I don’t think that anyone should know about the encrypted wallet. You should keep a secret from others until you make sure that they give you the good interest or make you good money and after that you can tell everyone about it.

• +5 1

I hope you are always fine, dear as to the wallet information, it should be your own and do not tell anyone about it.  If you are considering giving your wallet information to a member of your family, this is up to you.

• +1 1

Obviously, offering this data to the family or spouse is vital and not for the reason for death or a particular mishap that gets us far from the market, however for overseeing arrangements and monetary standards also, maybe for reasons unknown we were away from the web and we can't exchange and deal with the portfolio.

Greetings dear is a truly perplexing inquiry since it relies upon numerous things. In principle nobody should know the data in our wallets however on the off chance that there is a ton of trust among the family I think the most proper activity is to advise them in the event of a misfortune later on. Everything relies upon the trust and correspondence between the family.

Right you are. I didn't thought about this, but I store my information on my secured device. But, I didn't told them as I just started working on crypto-currencies and didn't earned much but I will inform my family in future. Thanks for awaring us.  

Sometimes we have to give some information to just one person in the family, not to the whole family

To ensure a high level of privacy and not to be betrayed

No one wishes to get hurt, but I think it is very important to tell someone from the family some information, but make sure you trust him first.

• +1 1