Basis of giving reaction. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Basis of giving reaction.

Hello, guys I just want to ask you on what are your basis on giving rates for the topics. We have 10 choices of reaction +1 for only heart reaction. Giving reaction is giving appreciation to topics, when we give them positive reaction its means that we agreed on what he is saying and vice versa for a negative reaction. I have here my basis for giving a reaction.

Positive reaction

+5 = Very helpful information, it includes grammatically correct, cryptocurrency tutorials, cryptocurrency news.

+4 & +3 = Helpful information, includes grammatically correct, inspiring stories and advice.

+2 & +1 = Helpful information but less explanation about it.

Negative reaction

-5 = Not helpful at all, includes scamming, shit posting, fake information

-4 & -3 = Not so helpful, includes fake information

-2 & -1 = Not helpful, non sense posts.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Same. This is my basis too on giving rates to the post that I read. Sometimes giving +5 to the user can helped them to boost their confidence to influence others. We are all responsible in giving rates, positive or negative. Because this is a big help for the growth of every users. Rate based on their content not because they like the creator. That is different. 

• Useful or interesting 11
  • -1 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 13
  • +3 4
  • +4 5
  • +5 6

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

your basis is the same with me i do give reputation or reaction base on what kind of post does the member did but i don't give bad reputation i because everyone here have their unique and own opinion but if its shit posting or scamming i do give it an bad reaction or i will report that because in this forum we do not tolerate that kind of posting.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 6
  • +2 5
  • +3 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

BetFury                                                   

I think that giving reputation to any post in the forum should depend on the personal appreciation of each member and he has complete freedom in giving the reputation he deems appropriate for any topic, but I hope everyone reads any post well before giving the reputation that they deserve it

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 5
  • +5 2

Basically any post on this forum relies on each member's own gratitude to be credited.  He has complete autonomy in making any post he deems fit.  But my expectation is that everyone should read any post thoroughly before giving fame. Because it falls within our rights.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

My own basis for giving reactions with the new feature is slightly different:

(this is only for posts, conditions may change depending on individual posts)

+5 = useful, interesting and unique posts with ~1000 text characters or more

+4 = same with +5 but for posts with ~500 to ~999 characters

+3, +2, +1 = for useful but short posts, the more useful the content the higher the number

+0 = I rarely use this

-1, -2, -3 = off-topic content, the shittier the post the higher the number

-4 = offensive and/or abusive content

-5 = plagiarized posts

Usually I don't give any reactions on topics since it is already a given that topics (except 'questionnaire' types, 'discussion' types and a few others) must contain useful information. But if the topic itself is compelling enough, I would give it a +5 (or a -5 if it violates anything).

Criticisms are good as long as the content isn't offensive or anything. If the points given are valid, I would even give points on it (based on what I wrote above).

Spoiler

And lastly, not only I give negative reactions on shitposts, I report them as well.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

1 hour ago, kyoukage01 said:

My own basis for giving reactions with the new feature is slightly different:

(this is for posts)

+4 = same with +5 but for posts with ~500 to ~999 characters

+3, +2, +1 = for useful but short posts, the more useful the content the higher the number

+0 = I rarely use this

-4 = offensive and/or abusive content

-5 = plagiarized posts

Usually I don't give any reactions on topics since it is already a given that topics (except 'questionnaire' types, 'discussion' types, and a few others) must contain useful information. But if the topic itself is compelling enough, I would give it a +5 (or a -5 if it violates anything).

Criticisms are good as long as the content isn't offensive or anything. If the points given are valid, I would even give points on it (based on what I wrote above).

Reveal hidden contents

And lastly, not only I give negative reactions on shitposts, I report them as well.

You have a good basis as well, we all have a different basis of giving reaction to the specific topics, no hate but, the long text doesn't mean that it is good, there are some posts that are making too many words just to look like so good but if you read it all it only means one thing. It's quality over quantity.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

37 minutes ago, Pitepite said:

no hate but, the long text doesn't mean that it is good

I know. Just because the text is long doesn't mean everything on it is useful information. If the text is long but has trash content, I might even give negative ratings on it.

Please remember that I included "useful, interesting and unique posts" condition in the +5 (and +4) rating above, first and foremost.

I give out a high rating on long posts because there is also extra effort involved in typing those posts, even more so if it is chock full of information.

Side note: If only there was a +6, I would have handed this out to posts with +5 ratings but with a bit of entertainment value (such as humor) as they make the discussions more lively and jovial. LOL.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

I rarely gives any topic +5 reputation points because when I read any topic and I think its useful and this topic not share in this forum previously then I give 5 points, casually I gives any good topic 1are 2 points, and anyone post duplicate print any other member comment then I gives -5 points because I don't want spammers increase in this campaign.

• -5 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Thank you for sharing that basis, I have my own basis on how to give reputation. 

I only give +5 to those who really put an effort and also if the post really hooked my attention. 

I give negative reputation when I see that they never met the 100 characters minimum. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This is a good explanation. The evaluation system has become better than before. We can evaluate the topic as it deserves. Therefore, we must read the topics or posts and give them the reputation they deserve.

I'm not from those people who are giving +5 for every comments or topics ! I give +5 just for the special topics or comments which really deserve it ! 

This new rating system is really good to make people know about how people look at your comments or topics

2 hours ago, Magnom said:

I'm not from those people who are giving +5 for every comments or topics ! I give +5 just for the special topics or comments which really deserve it! 

This new rating system is really good to make people know about how people look at your comments or topics

Indeed, we should only give +5 rate for the topic that deserves it, if the topics are really helpful, useful and it benefits many members here then I think it is deserving for +5 reaction. 

I also like this kind of new system because it makes us motivated in creating meaningful and useful topics.

• +1 1

16 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

Completely agree with this. Giving +5 to a post means that is contains almost all the useful details and this demands an extended post which might require more than the standard two sentences we see in many posts. 

Indeed a useful post that just contains a few words and does not expand into the topic further probably shouldn't be rewarded the same as a useful post where the author spends time and effort to make it detailed and cover many aspects of his subject. 

Posts that contain limited effort indeed demand negative reaction. I'm not giving negative reaction to someone that doesn't speak fluent english, still if the grammar and vocabulary mistakes are awful then I might consider giving negative reaction. Remember that this is an english forum. If you are totally clueless on the english language why are you even here?

Edited by BTC Future
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes, every member are struggling to get good ratings and it's very important to increase your reputation because it reflects your skills and knowledge in the crypto world. Most of the time I want to encourage all the member even I am newbie in this forum. I would give +5 ratings to good topic with good explanation and lower and lower according to their content simultaneously.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

BetFury                                                   

On 7/4/2020 at 2:43 PM, Honny143 said:

I rarely gives any topic +5 reputation points because when I read any topic and I think its useful and this topic not share in this forum previously then I give 5 points, casually I gives any good topic 1are 2 points, and anyone post duplicate print any other member comment then I gives -5 points because I don't want spammers increase in this campaign.

Just give +5 reputations to those who really deserve especially topic that really help you to learn something new. 

Also if you see some spammers kindly report them immediately. 

• +3 2
  • +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This generic rating scale that you are proposing here is actually very good and it will be good if there was such a scale so that all scales are rated equally. At the present time i am using the rating in the sense that i think many other may be using it as well, and that is that the rating (when positive) is dependent on how helpful it was to me. If it is a spam post then i give a negative rating. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Is really important for every user in this forum to know the basis way of  using the reputation system. We g

Should give positive reputations to deserve post and negative to useless contents.

Well your explanation is good and the bases are considerable and you have missed or not this bases has been already uploaded in the forum by @Zaino34 so i think you should have a look at that too. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Essentially any post on this discussion depends on every part's own appreciation to be credited. He has total self-sufficiency in making any post he regards fit. In any case, my desire is that everybody should peruse any post altogether before giving notoriety. Since it falls inside our privileges.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Well explained, we have many reputations now and we are free to give as we want. According to your information i hope many members will use this new feature of reputations and they will give to every post as they deserves.

• +2 3
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There are no criteria in giving ratings for responses, you are completely free in the amount of evaluation that you give to any topic or any response in the forum and you will receive payment for it.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 3

In general, I give the value of a good reputation whenever I feel that the content of the topic is good and I give a negative reputation if the content of the topic is bad and the value of this reputation for each case depends on the degree of benefit from the subject that I evaluate.

On 7/11/2020 at 3:23 PM, iloveyobit said:

There are no criteria in giving ratings for responses, you are completely free in the amount of evaluation that you give to any topic or any response in the forum and you will receive payment for it.

Yes you are right about it their are no restriction to give anyone reaction this is depend upon how do you like it are not so give good reaction if you like the topic or if you don't give it negative reaction.

On 7/19/2020 at 1:55 PM, Maaz sultan said:

Yes you are right about it their are no restriction to give anyone reaction this is depend upon how do you like it are not so give good reaction if you like the topic or if you don't give it negative reaction.

This is my opinion from the beginning, and I think that repeating the same opinion or the same response is negative for that, I hope you will not do this again, thank you.

• +1 1