Teaching cryptocurrency to others. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Teaching cryptocurrency to others.

That's a good idea mate when you share your issues specially the uses of cryptocurrency. cryptocurrency is a digital currency which can buy with using credit card and by doing minimum also. cryptocurrencies are much influenced on our life and knowing of cryptocurrency benefits and harmful is much good .

Thats such a great job my dear. I suggest start through the evolution of money means start through barter system to digital currency. Cryptocurrency is a digital currency tell them step by step,  then tell the inventor of bitcoin and give proper introdution crypto world.   Then join this forum to their neighbors for more information. Then platform will teach all things to them.... 

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3‏/7‏/2020 at 09:23, Pitepite said:

سيكون لدي درس لجارتي حول العملة المشفرة للأسبوع المقبل ، أفكر في ما يجب أن يكون في خطة الدرس ، ما هي الموضوعات التي يجب أن أعلمها له لدي بالفعل خطة الدرس الخاصة بي هنا ، هل يمكنك مساعدتي إذا كان يجب تضمين كل هذه الأشياء في خطة الدرس الخاصة بي.

1. ما هي العملة المشفرة؟

2. ما هو استخدام العملة المشفرة؟

3. ما هي الاختلافات بين العملة المشفرة والعملة الأولى؟

4. كيف تم إنشاء البيتكوين؟

هل يمكنكم مساعدتي في إضافة بعض المواضيع الأخرى ، سأقدرها كثيرًا.

You should explain in detail about cryptocurrencies and their principle, how to use them and take advantage of

Good luck.

• -1 1

Cryptocurrency is a type of online payment which is built on the blockchain technology.unlike other currencies it is not governed by any sort of a government authority it is being managed by lots of servers and nodes by the people itself.

They can easily get the answers to your questions online, it not about understand what they are through definition, it about understanding the concept and how it runs daily, because it concept changes often, introducing them to this forum would help them into crypto world

These are very good beginner questions and anyone in this forum for a month should be able to answer. Also you can explain how price managed to grow so much from less than a cent to twenty thousand dollars in only eight years and how important scarcity is in when an asset is so useful as Bitcoin. There will be more similar examples like this and we need to recognize them.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies are not easy to explain and you you have to be sure not to make mistakes when you explain. It is better not to discuss about the money you earn but sometimes when others see us profiting a lot they react strange depending on their intellicence and how they see things are but I don't mind talking to any one. I tried and nobody was listening so I decided to only tell someone if I make a lot of money from this.

Yes it is really well topic that teaching to the others. So it is very easy if they ate interested. You invite  them on different channel and even on cryptotalk. So they will learn from there 

• -2 1

Hello! Cryptocurrency is a digital currency designed to function as a means of exchange.It uses cryptography to secure and verify transactions, as well as to control the creation of new units of a particular cryptocurrency.Essentially, cryptocurrencies are limited entries in a database that no one can change unless specific conditions are met.There are thousands of cryptocurrencies, the most popular is Bitcoin but here we will tell you about what cryptocurrencies are in general and how they work.Read on to learn more about the digital money of the future and how to understand how it works so you can use them in a better way and learn how to invest in cryptocurrencies wisely.

On 3/7/2020 at 2:23, Pitepite said:

Tendré una lección para mi vecino sobre criptomonedas para la próxima semana, estoy pensando en lo que debería estar en mi plan de lecciones, cuáles deberían ser los temas que debería enseñarle. Ya tengo mi plan de lecciones aquí, ¿pueden ayudarme si todas estas cosas deben incluirse en mi plan de lecciones?

1. ¿Qué es la criptomoneda?

2. ¿Cuál es el uso de la criptomoneda?

3. ¿Cuáles son las diferencias entre la criptomoneda y la primera moneda?

4. ¿Cómo se creó Bitcoin?

¿Pueden ayudarme a agregar algunos otros temas? Lo agradeceré mucho.

excellent idea, you can also teach the difference between an exchange and a wallet many people are confused with that, and another topic that would be interesting to explore would be the difference between a cryptocurrency and a token

Yes I can actually add the following to you:
-What is a wallet?
-How does a wallet work?
-The difference between a coi and a token.
-Cryptotrading.
-What is blockchain.

• -3 1

This is a good thing to give lessons to teach crypto.
I advise you to explain to him what are the risks of using cryptocurrencies and to be wary of thieves and fraudsters in order to avoid losing his money.

Such a great idea you have found. Yes if we got much knowledge about cryptocurrency them we should teach our family members about it so that they can learn and this will grow crypto world more. You can tell them the story of founder of bitcoin which is really interesting.

you can teach crypto to others to increase knowledge about crypto between others, teaching how to trade cryptocurrencies, cryto exchanges, differences between cryptocurrencies can be helpful for other people. 

The sub topics are good,also remember to add or mention blockchain a little because you cannot teach about cryptocurrency effectively without mentioning blockchain technology.

who didnt have any idea about crypto currency . that will be the hard task to teach them about crypto currency .  

basically we need to  know about cryptocurrency how to transaction in proper way or their wallet address for transfer . because many of crypto currency have same name , thats why you need to care about that portion which crypto is this you need to verify. you can varify from coinmarketcap . other wise if you deposit the currency which is wrong but same name you will not recieve the amount . so you need to have proper concept about cryptocurrency .

• +2 1

Обучая других людей торговле, вы берете на себя тяжелое бремя, потому что их доход будет в какой-то степени зависеть от вас

To plan to teach others about cryptocurrencies, that's nice.
I think I can add two points:
1- What are the names of the most important currencies that exist today, or examples of cryptocurrencies, so that the names of a number of cryptocurrencies are mentioned for him.
2- The importance of cryptocurrencies in our modern era.

• +2 1

You can start with those topics you have listed, the topics are nice. It is now left for you to research about those topics so as to teach very well. 

I would add these:

How to keep your cryptocurrencies safe
How to earn free money with cryptocurrencies
How to invest in cryptocurrencies
Advantages of cryptocurrencies
Where to pay with your cryptocurrencies
How to send your cryptocurrencies to the bank

And finally, show some of the most interesting projects that exist on cryptocurrencies, such as Cardano, Chainlink, etc.

• +2 1

On 7/3/2020 at 1:23 AM, Pitepite said:

I will have a lesson for my neighbor about cryptocurrency for next week, I am thinking about what should be in my lesson plan, what should be the topics that I should teach to him. I already have my lesson plan here, can you help me if all these things should be included in my lesson plan.

1. What is cryptocurrency?

2. What is the use of cryptocurrency?

3. What are the differences of cryptocurrency to fist currency?

4. How bitcoin created?

Can you guys help me to add some other topics, I will appreciate it a lot.

What a good idea, it is the best, to teach the new and the future in financial trading, those topics are excellent.
There is a topic that should not be left aside and should be the first thing to be taught, What is Blockchain or Blockchain technology?

We also need to talk about modern solutions. About cryptocurrency exchanges and trading as an opportunity to earn money. About Ethereum. About what opportunities this network provides.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

It is a good thing to teach others about cryptocurrency and to invite them on cryptotalk forum is the best gift you can give them because on this platform they can learn at the same time earn.

• +3 1

Hello friend . It is a very good idea to tell or teach everyone about cryotocurrency or crypto world . You can tell them how bitcoin was originated. You can share this forum to all your friends and relatives .