Teaching cryptocurrency to others. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Teaching cryptocurrency to others.

I think you should start with what bitcoin is and how bitcoin came about because after that it will be easier to understand what cryptocurrencies are and why reasons are created. Note that you must explain the technical side and the investment side, which are two very important things.

Don't forget to talk about the negative side of cryptocurrencies like:

Most cryptocurrencies are created by scammers, you shouldn't forget to tell them

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Our education to others about the cryptocurrency market and explaining it and explaining the reason for its value and the reason for this from its strong projects and advanced technologies is very important, and I will only mention one reason, for example through my education to my friends and encouraging them to join the platforms through my referral link that enables me to make a profit from their trade this reason Material and simple As for the other reasons, we can form a team to support each other in the market.

• +2 3

it's good idea to teach cryptocurrency to others, i suggest to you start by the history of cryptocurrency and how it created, and in the future if we will using cryptocurrency in our life how it will be change to the best

• +1 3

You should explain how cryptocurrencies originated, what environment they originated, who created them, and how cryptocurrencies spread around the world.
I have a question, why do you want to know your neighbor about cryptocurrencies?

You can also add some other topics, like crypto will be a full time job in future, or not. Crypto currency how to change the world currency day by day.  This is also the use full thing, definitely you can add.         

The ideas I mentioned in the lesson are good and sufficient for beginners

Invite him to the site and mention the rules and instructions

Tell him about the best and most stable digital currencies available

I wish you good luck

• +1 1
  • +3 1

That is a great move, teaching other people about cryptocurrency is a good idea because you are making our community big. The more bitcoin user or the more member the better because it affects the price of the cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

still I think that there is approx 10-20% people in world who knows about Bitcoin and other Crypto currency . alot of people think that Crypto market is SCAM ( like a gambling ) . 

I Think you should also add some topic , different different way of earn in Crypto market , how hackers hack wallets and many more .

• +1 1
  • +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

That's good attempt made to explore and expose many to crypto currency, indeed it's a welcome idea some need to be taught the literal meaning of crypto currencies system and how it work, having good understanding towards the system they might be curious to join crypto currency

• +1 1

Helo friend yes absolutely teaching cryptocurrency to others. Is also one of the learning stage to this cryptocurrency. How is it possible cryptotack. Org this website are used to your cryptocurrency learning. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I will like this, I will even like to also be teaching about crypto especially bitcoin to people, it could possible the next 10 years can be a very big bull run that can favor people that invested now.  The best was to man money now is through crypto but it can be difficult and so risky. 

• +1 1

On 7/3/2020 at 8:29 PM, George10 said:

Teaching someone about cryptocurrency is not that easy because it requires patience with that person you are trying to educate as they will also fire some questions therefore, you need to be geared enough and those questions you mentioned in your topic are vital and should be included in your lesson plan.

Learner should have patience as well as the curiosity to learn the new things. I have faced really hard time while teaching something about Bitcoin to those who had extreme ego plus attitudes. I can comfortably share my ideas to fast learners.

• +1 1
  • +5 2

I have taught a lot there is a lot to really teach there is a long way to keep on going and a lot of levels that we see are suppose to be well initiallized the work is to really put together everythingin the right perspective so its important to work as hard and know what to do , the work is to study a certain crypto and in the end to sell it or teach of others about what it is , it becomes very easy

• +1 1

these lessons are good just when you are new into the crypto world but if you want a real and advanced information you must get into the field and start trading and investing , that is the only thing that will give you experience

• +1 1

I think that these are very important questions that you are aiming to address in your lesson about crypto, but i have noticed that you are aiming to address the questions of 'what'. Whilst this is a very good question to address when you are teaching someone, you should rather start with the how question first and show them how to use it. In this way they will be more intrigued and you will capture their attention and then you answer the what. Much more effective in my opinion. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

These are the most important points that he must know in the beginning, after that, give him an idea about trading, investment and the rest of the coding fields until work and investment begins in this field.

Is very good to teach crypto currencies to other people because we will help them to earn money just like we do. Teach your friend all your lessons that you list there and then teach him how to spend crypto currencies in a good way.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

That will be a good move buddy, sharing cryptocurrency to your relatives and friends is a good idea because are making our community grow and bug. It would benefit other members here because they may share some useful information for us. 

You may tell them things happen in cryptocurrency and how does it possible to earn money from it.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 7/20/2020 at 3:36 PM, gourav789 said:

still I think that there is approx 10-20% people in world who knows about Bitcoin and other Crypto currency . alot of people think that Crypto market is SCAM ( like a gambling ) . 

I Think you should also add some topic , different different way of earn in Crypto market , how hackers hack wallets and many more .

Is that so? Then this must be teach to the others too to avoid other people getting scammed. Because btc is all about money and everyone must be aware about that and know how to be on btc. This is a great topic must discuss to everyone want to be in Cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

These are really good points, but I also advise you to talk about how to trade using cryptocurrencies and how to raise simple capital by participating in this forum.

• +1 1

In the beginning, I explain that this market is a normal trading process, and secondly, I explain about currencies and the reason for their acquisition of their price and value, what is distinctive about them in terms of projects and the future, and their practical benefit in life, and lastly I explain the ways to profit from them through speculation.

• +1 2

Teaching him to work in the crypto market is important for others to guide them to a new way that constitutes a constructive and excellent source of income, and this education must be accompanied by an adequate and clear explanation about this market, for example the purpose of the existence of cryptocurrencies, their usefulness, and how to use them to achieve profit and these things are basically what others are interested in attracting them to this world the new.

• +2 3
  • +3 1

On 7/4/2020 at 5:51 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Good lesson and i hope your student will enjoy to have a teacher like you. Here are few things that you can add to your lesson and they may help;

1. How to earn/ invest bitcoins
  2. The importance of bitcoins
  3. How to secure your bitcoins

Have a nice time with your student.

That is also a good thing to teach from other people who are new from cryptocurrency. They should know how risky trading and investing so you better warn them about that and give some useful tips about both things.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I always try to teach my friend About crypto currency becuase i know the Benefit of crypto currency.. So i always tell them the positive site of crypto currency becuase most of them are think its illegal.. So we all should try to understood them,its The future money transfer system so we all should learn about it while future will depend on crypto currency too..                             

• +1 2
  • +2 2

It is possible to search for an important topic found here in the beginners section, but in general I think that the ideas you mentioned are important, useful, and sufficient as a first lesson for the person you want to teach

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1