Teaching cryptocurrency to others. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Teaching cryptocurrency to others.

I will have a lesson for my neighbor about cryptocurrency for next week, I am thinking about what should be in my lesson plan, what should be the topics that I should teach to him. I already have my lesson plan here, can you help me if all these things should be included in my lesson plan.

1. What is cryptocurrency?

2. What is the use of cryptocurrency?

3. What are the differences of cryptocurrency to fist currency?

4. How bitcoin created?

Can you guys help me to add some other topics, I will appreciate it a lot.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 5

You can also tell them the story of who invented or the founder of bitcoin. 

You can invite them in this forum too so they can learn additional knowledge. 

Just don't forget that not all of the people are believer of cryptoworld that's why expect some negative feedback from them. 

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 12
  • +2 9
  • +3 10
  • +4 7
  • +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

What you should be explaining is how Bitcoin works. If your neighbor has a slight idea about tech and software, he will be asking real questions. 

For example do you have the answer to what is decentralization, who decides on software upgrades, how miners get paid, how the blockchain works, etc.

I remember being asked about quite a few of these features of Bitcoin when I was a beginner and didn't have a clue what to answer.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

Well this is a good Idea. But aside from that try to teach them how Cryptocurrency works in a step by step process. So that they can easily adapt on the environment of Cryptocurrency. Knowing the pros and cons of using Cryptocurrency is a bit useful too.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 8
  • +2 8
  • +3 4

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well you doing really good job mate tech crypto currency to your neighbors and family members, you selected points also good I think you tech them how this crypto currencies useful in transaction, and in future how this crypto currency change the world, your concept also unique mate to promote crypto in your surrounding.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • -5 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

59 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

What you should be explaining is how Bitcoin works. If your neighbor has a slight idea about tech and software, he will be asking real questions. 

For example do you have the answer to what is decentralization, who decides on software upgrades, how miners get paid, how the blockchain works, etc?

I remember being asked about quite a few of these features of Bitcoin when I was a beginner and didn't have a clue what to answer.

Who says that my neighbor has an idea about tech and software? Even those people who have knowledge about software and technology still don't know about cryptocurrency. Not all people know things about cryptocurrency, don't make a story, no offense.

3 hours ago, bino said:

Well this is a good idea. But aside from that try to teach them how Cryptocurrency works in a step by step process. So that they can easily adapt to the environment of Cryptocurrency. Knowing the pros and cons of using Cryptocurrency is a bit useful too.

Thanks for the tips, I really need to teach them from basic to complex, it's just a step by step process, for the beginners of the crypto world they should know first the basic which is what is all aabout cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Well it's a good thing to teach crypto. I can give you some tips that how to start. Probably when you use logical terms like blockchain, crypto and all then your students are not going to understand anything. Start with a simple language. You can start with the past , then teach them what was the need that crypto is introduced. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I think that these topics that you identified in your lessons in order to teach cryptocurrencies to others are especially suitable for beginners who need to learn and know about crypto, but I hope that in the next stage you will add the concept of blockchain technology to crypto users

Edited by Moaz
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

3 minutes ago, Moaz said:

I think that these topics that you identified in your lessons in order to teach cryptocurrencies to others are especially suitable for beginners who need to learn and know about crypto, but I hope that in the next stage you will add the concept of blockchain technology to crypto users

Thanks for the suggestion, I will also include now the blockchain technology, I will try to recap again those topics so I will teach them the good and accurate information about crypto world.

Teaching someone about cryptocurrency is not that easy because it requires patience with that person you are trying to educate as they will also fire some questions therefore, you need to be geared enough and those questions you mentioned in your topic are vital and should be included in your lesson plan.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

8 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

You can also tell them the story of who invented or the founder of bitcoin. 

You can invite them in this forum too so they can learn additional knowledge. 

Just don't forget that not all of the people are believer of cryptoworld that's why expect some negative feedback from them. 

That's true, despite the useful and beneficial of cryptocurrency there are still many people who are not using it because there are no subjects or programs that teach about cryptocurrency, I mean only a few countries have.

Yes. Of course these topics that you identified in your book to teach others cryptocurrency are especially important for them to know and learn about crypto in general.  Because in the next step they will be able to let users know the concept of coinbase technology in crypto.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Good lesson and i hope your student will enjoy to have a teacher like you. Here are few things that you can add to your lesson and they may help;

1. How to earn/ invest bitcoins
  2. The importance of bitcoins
  3. How to secure your bitcoins

Have a nice time with your student.

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 5

Time is the ultimate weapon!

As a first day of lesson this is enough. But soon you have to teach and show them the usage and advantages of cryptocurrencies. The history of the invention of cryptocurrencies is also important to teach them. Because this will actually make them realizing more about cryptocurrencies and they will be able to invest and trade in cryptocurrencies very much. Security of the cryptocurrencies are also a major subject here. 

• +1 3
  • +2 2

If your neighbor dont now nothing about cripto, dont teach him to many information for the first time. he will be overwhelming with to many information.

I think your topics are enough for the first lesson.

then create some accounts for him, so he will be interest in more, and him can be referred by you.. both win

Hope you have a good lesson

• +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

3 hours ago, Atifmangla03 said:

You can invite them in this forum too so they can learn additional knowledge this best forum if you want to learn about crypto currency you use logical terms like blockchain, crypto and all then your students

Thank you to the advice, I will tell them the forum of cryptotalk and bitcointalk, both forums are good at learning crypto world just like me I learned cryptocurrency only because of forums and self-study.

It's really important to tell people about this project ! But I think we need to tell them about it with proofs ! Because I remembered that when my friend told me about it I think it was just a scam ! 

But when I tried it and I see the result I believed in it ! 

So the first step I think we should give them a proof !

3 minutes ago, Magnom said:

It's really important to tell people about this project ! But I think we need to tell them about it with proofs ! Because I remembered that when my friend told me about it I think it was just a scam ! 

But when I tried it and I see the result I believed in it ! 

So the first step I think we should give them a proof!

That's true there are many people who don't believe the world of crypto because they don't have any idea about it, they will just reduce the thing we are going to say without any proof.

We can use these things for proof or evidence:

1. People who get rich because of crypto.

2. Different forums about cryptocurrency.

3. Online transactions that accept cryptocurrency.

4. Our personal online transactions.

Investment or trading history can be good as well but it is controversial and it should be kept on private.

• +4 1

Yes, I think your idea is very good to give knowledge to all the members of the community and show them the importance of the cryptocurrency. We should always share our knowledge then only we can learn more and more. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 3

BetFury                                                   

For the beginner it's very important to talk about the crypto currency and how it's created from the beginning,and then talk about how people can make money with it. Because the most attractive points is money to be honest with you,but in general you have a good points to talk about

• +1 1
  • +2 2

10 hours ago, Izeal said:

Yes, I think your idea is very good to give knowledge to all the members of the community and show them the importance of the cryptocurrency. We should always share our knowledge then only we can learn more and more. 

We can share cryptocurrency information to others so they will have an idea that cryptoworld really exist. 

Just don't forget that not all of the people are believer of cryptocurrencies that's why you can encounter negative feedback. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

It is a good idea when you tend to share your knowledge to others specially the use of cryptocurrency. I think the first thing you need to discuss are the definition of terms used in cryptocurrency. Next, what are the basic button you need to click in the entire forum so he will not get confused.

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

You have opened a good topic, teaching others about cryptocurrency, you are helping others and you are helping the crypto community as well. I think you have mentioned all the good topics, you may also include the basics about blockchain.

On 7/3/2020 at 8:48 PM, Pitepite said:

Thanks for the tips, I really need to teach them from basic to complex, it's just a step by step process, for the beginners of the crypto world they should know first the basic which is what is all aabout cryptocurrency.

Yes, you're right about that. Your students must know the basic steps in order to follow what they are studying. Hope you teach them a good lesson and soon starting posting to this platform too.

• +1 3

BetFury