Teaching cryptocurrency to others. - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Teaching cryptocurrency to others.

In my opinion, in the beginning, you have to explain simply about encryption, talk about the difference between them, what distinguishes them from paper currencies and the way they are transferred, and talk about how they originated, and then you should inform her of the forum and he will be the best teacher for them.

Hello friends.I can give you some tips that how to start. Probably when you use logical terms like blockchain, crypto and all then your students are not going to understand anything. Start with a simple language. You can start with the past , then teach them what was the need that crypto is introduced.thanks for read my comment

Hello dear members and doing it work on this platform first of all I want to tell you that your brother cryptocurrency is a platform for learning and earning at the same time cryptocurrency is a digital currency in the market

This is a great idea, you have really tried with your stated point , however you can still add something like, the important of Crytocutrency, why they should also get involved in dealing with cryptocorrency because it can help them alot in the future, you can even invite them to this platform for better understanding, because when you lecture them and they are on this platform reading beneficial post, they can then have a full knowledge on what is cryptocorrency.

Teaching them the steps to work here is difficult for you
But you can guide them to the forum rules in order to make them learn from it and be effective here

It will also be important to teach the blockchain technology adopted by cryptocurrencies, and it is not necessarily a detailed explanation, but rather an overview of the importance of this technology, also explain to it the possible profit methods through cryptocurrencies to be an incentive for them to learn quickly.

Good steps to start with to teach others about the cryptocurrency. Make sure that the explanation is not complicated so that he can understand what is new. You can also talk about the founder and purpose of these currencies. Make him join this forum for learning and progress. 

It is a great idea to share your experience and knowledge with others. You have to be patient, because as a beginner, he will have many questions. You must have enough experience to be able to discuss all the inquiries in his head, all of what you mentioned is good in addition to the material income.

Well said, but I try to stick to my posts and be helpful to the forum; I can't compel other people to improve, but as you said, the forum will not tolerate them violating the rules indefinitely. I've seen a lot of useful posts and just a few spam and useless ones, so I have a positive first impression of cryptotalk.

i'll possess a monition given that even my own neighbour most bitcoin since next shibah, i'm thinking well-nigh whatever should enter even my own monition plan, whatsoever should also be subjects which i must edify in order to . fond and have and my whole object lesson plan here, are you able to whipper-in me's everything these items has to be enclosed prospering that my own admonition plan.

1. what's bitcoin?

2. what's the utilisation consisting of crypto?

3. anything will be the diversities in reference to crypto in order to clenched fist specie?

can then you also people helper  that one may add any other matters, i'm going to realize that it heaps.

Thanks for these tips my friend,I think as a newbie we have to work in this forum step by step and increase our knowledge about crypto currency world in order to be able to be active member here.

No doubt, you have created a really good post where you discussed different ways to teach crypto currency but as a newbie, I need to first learn these because I don't have command over these questions so, I will first develop my knowledge and then I would go to help others in this field.

Well the mate tech crypto currency to your neighbors and family members, you selected points also useful I think you tech them how this crypto currencies important in transaction, and in future how this crypto currency change the whole world, your concept also unique mate to promote crypto in your circle of life.

You can add up the introduction of this platform and tell the benefits of working on this platform.Tell them how to be aware of scammers and don't invest as a new member in the forum you have to first learn the investments and trading strategies in order to get on the track of crypto currency and to not lose your money.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day.

I want to ask you that you can tell him that cryptocurrency is digital currency it's and its invention in 2009 and first digital currency was Bitcoin and you can tell him about it's value and trading.

Yes it is nice thing to know our neighbors and friends how to trade encrypted currencies
But some need evidence and proofs on the truth of this work and will in mind some questions about it
Does a good profit?
Have you been exposed to fraud?
What is the difference between encrypted currencies and cash currencies?
I think it is better when you tell others about trading encrypted currencies to give them evidence about the validity of our words to become confident of this work

Of course probably when you use logical terms like blockchain, crypto and all then your students are not going to understand anything. Start with a simple language . and you need to be geared enough and those questions you mentioned in your topic are vital and should be included in your lesson plan.

My dear mate It is good idea to teach others about cryptocurrencies especially this step is very helpful for the jobless peoples they easily work on crypto and earn a good money. You tell him about the benefits of crypto and tell him that you earn a good profit by crypto.

Well, my friend, we must all educate ignorant people about cryptocurrencies and guide them, how it works, about bitcoin prices, and the most important thing is that things must be made easier for them and not given difficult words.

Hi
In my view I think that seeing the encrypted currency by expert persons has an idea of a father
Because we gain information about their pros and negatives and avoid negative things surrounded by
I learn because intellectual expansion gives us evolution and get away from risk
I thank everyone 

You are right, we need to tell them about it with evidence, and this form is becoming popular day by day, so we should always share our knowledge only then we can learn more. 

You can also tell the history of the cryptotalk talk.which year is is published and who make this website.you also describe about the bitcoin who is thw founder of bitcoin.

Of course, it is nice to teach others about cryptocurrencies and help them in this field by providing them with information about the advantages of Bitcoin, about the pros and cons of working here and the correct way to work and that this field is not only for material gain, but in order to identify useful information and gain experience and development in this field every day.

This is a good job, you can start by teaching them the basics of working in cryptocurrencies, how to avoid fraud and give them good advice about trading, and you can teach them the history of cryptocurrencies and what is the idea of their creation.
And you can get to know them on this forum to better enter this field.

That's a smart idea, though. However, besides that, aim to show them how cryptocurrency functions progressively. So they can quickly adjust to the cryptocurrency setting. It's good to know the benefits and disadvantages of crypto-monetary use.