Teaching cryptocurrency to others. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Teaching cryptocurrency to others.

I do urge you to teach it to others because that is the way that you yourself would become very knowledgeable about it. When you tend to teach others your own knowledge becomes more firm. So don't hide what you know . Teach others to become like you.

• +2 1

I just say that the importance of learning financially and technically early in life is crucial. Children's have the ability to retain the skills and information. Give them ideas off bitcoin, cryptocurrency because it's needs of time . Technology is going faster.

Yes, basically!  Yes, basically when you share knowledge with other cryptocurrencies in particular.  Of course first we need to discuss the definition of terms used in cryptocurrencies in this forum.  We should see cryptocurrency in this forum.

• +1 1

it's absolutely critical to inform human beings about this challenge ! however i assume we need to inform them approximately it with proofs ! due to the fact i remembered that after my friend informed me about it i assume it changed into only a rip-off , however after I attempted it and that i see the result i believed in it , so step one i assume we need to give them a evidence !

• +1 1

Your topics are good but i think its better to start with btc price story which was one dollar in the beginning and now its 19k dollars but dont forget to mention that  price is changes and it may decrease or increase in other way if they invest and lose money they will blame you.

• +2 1

We are new members who are from cryptocurrency.  They still need to know a lot about it so they can learn a lot about it. I hope that with your help new people who can do a lot of good things can do a lot with his attention in a good way. I hope they should get it.

• +1 1

I like your thought that we should assist everybody with thinking about cryptographic money bit by bit. In the event that we can enlighten them regarding this, at that point perhaps they can do various things as well.

• +1 1

Teaching cryptocurrency to others in very good which will help to spread the knowledge and those that don't believe in it to know and sees the opportunities that is have bring to the modern world. 

• +2 1

how to trade cryptocurrencies in an useful way without wasting all your money, scam tokens and how to avoid them , why do companies do airdrops on their tokens, I think these might be some useful stuff

• +1 1

It is very difficult to teach cryptocurrencies to begin because they find it very difficult to believe what you're saying and the end of saying that it's a scam. if you really want to train a beginner then you have to put in more work to making them believe that what you're bringing is legit.

• +1 1

On 7/3/2020 at 12:08 PM, Pitepite said:

I will have a lesson for my neighbor about cryptocurrency for next week, I am thinking about what should be in my lesson plan, what should be the topics that I should teach to him. I already have my lesson plan here, can you help me if all these things should be included in my lesson plan.

1. What is cryptocurrency?

2. What is the use of cryptocurrency?

3. What are the differences of cryptocurrency to fist currency?

4. How bitcoin created?

Can you guys help me to add some other topics, I will appreciate it a lot.

This questions would be enough for the first day and you can add some more questions next day about the Blockchain and the process of the Blockchain, confirmations. Then next day you can teach him about how to use coinbase wallet.

• +1 1

On 7/3/2020 at 2:23 PM, Pitepite said:

I will have a lesson for my neighbor about cryptocurrency for next week, I am thinking about what should be in my lesson plan, what should be the topics that I should teach to him. I already have my lesson plan here, can you help me if all these things should be included in my lesson plan.

1. What is cryptocurrency?

2. What is the use of cryptocurrency?

3. What are the differences of cryptocurrency to fist currency?

4. How bitcoin created?

Can you guys help me to add some other topics, I will appreciate it a lot.

I think so, but I want to add something on it.

5.) How to earn money in crypto currency?

6.) How to used crypto currency to buy some stuff online?

That's for me. I came up to that questions because I saw many people in this forum asking it too.

Edited by Raven

On 3/7/2020 at 2:23, Pitepite said:

Tendré una lección para mi vecino sobre criptomonedas para la próxima semana, estoy pensando en lo que debería estar en mi plan de lecciones, cuáles deberían ser los temas que debería enseñarle. Ya tengo mi plan de lecciones aquí, ¿pueden ayudarme si todas estas cosas deben incluirse en mi plan de lecciones?

1. ¿Qué es la criptomoneda?

2. ¿Cuál es el uso de la criptomoneda?

3. ¿Cuáles son las diferencias entre la criptomoneda y la primera moneda?

4. ¿Cómo se creó Bitcoin?

¿Pueden ayudarme a agregar algunos otros temas? Lo agradeceré mucho.

I could also mention how to use cryptocurrencies, how to send or receive cryptocurrencies, how to send cryptocurrencies to an exchange, how to change from one cryptocurrency to another, what are the transaction fees and many things that will be noticed a lot when you start teaching.

• +2 1

It is a good implementation if we teach others about cryptocurrency. And i believe that's why this forum is here we can exchange and share useful information that can help develop each and everyone of us. We should share the great opportunity about cryptocurrency to others.

• +2 1

I would add the importance of the cryptocurrency and how it use to earn some money, because I think they will get interested if you tell them that some people get rich with the help the cryptocurrency, and for sure they will search for the different earning sites like this forum. I myself got interested to cryptocurrency because it gave us money by just using our smartphone and have an internet connection and of course we should have an idea about the earning site.

Very nice to give lessons of cryptocurrencies to your friends and family or other people as they will need to be part of the new economy and know how to use crypto as well as the basics that are these questions, how it all begun, who was the creator and how it all works. Very nice

You have good topics here already for basic beginners but I enjoy you add what are the advantages and disadvantages of crypto currency.

First of all you need to know if they are interested or not. Cryptomarket is hard to understand. Let them know about its history and how it was nothing and suddenly it has high value. Also let them know about the profits you have earned.

• +1 1

You can teach crypto lesson to others.if you are working here from a very long time than you can guide to other fellows and biggners to work efficiently.

• +1 1

Is is a very good think to teach other about this platform and cryptocurrency so that wvery one can do work and uphold their family by supporting them in this corona period

I think that your concept is very great to give the information of and the value of cryptocurrency to all members of the community. Only then will we understand more and more, we should still share our experience.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

you need to invite him in this forum. And also need to say some traditional knowledge about cryptocurrency. Some special sites are present for knowing about cryptocurrency. So he can sign in in those sites.