Giving Reputation points, explanation needed. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JohanDonne

Giving Reputation points, explanation needed.

hey my friend , actually it does not matter if you give +1 or +5 or even -5 , they all considered as one rate , in a simple way you should give rates to 50 posts so you get 50 talk tokens , hope this help you

• +1 1

I have noticed this with my reactions and ratings as well. I think that the reaction works on a 24 hour period before it resets. Therefore you can only put that reaction again after 24 hours. If you use 50 of your reactions by 11h00 in the morning, then you can only start to react again after 11h00 the next day as that is when the 24 hour period will be up. This is what i have noticed recently and i think that it is the way it works. It would be easier if they just reset it at the start of everyday though. 

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It would be better if you create your standard or basis of giving a reputation so it would be easy for you to decide whether to give him or her +5 or any of other choices. Whenever I see so useful and well-constructed content, I always give them +5 reputation and negative reputation for those people who don't reach the 100 characters and making some useless content.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think you have given more reputation earlier today because this problem has not faced me and I am still able to give 50 reputation to 50 people every day.

• +1 1

Reactions can be a good thing because it forms a good strat that can help you make some good money to induce also some courage and also to warn others of the posts that they have made also it will be a good thing for your because in the end it will be important for you to have a good post made

• +1 1

After the payment system changed, we saw how nearly all of the posts and responses were rated This matter has become normal for two reasons, the first is that we receive money, and secondly, the freedom to give positive or negative interaction according to our view of the topic and its value. I believe that the new laws are the main driver in changing a lot in the forum.

• +1 1

Yes, the timing of giving the points of interaction is different from the timing of the forum, the timing of its publication, the yo circuit, or the end of the day Rather, counting to 24 hours begins from the moment you give the reaction, and after the expiration of 24 hours, the reactions can be given again.

• +1 1

On 7/3/2020 at 9:17 PM, Izeal said:

Yeah, today I have experienced this same error. Yesterday I have used all of my power to give 50 rates to the quality post today I can only give 7 rates.

That's really normal thing especially when the time reset is not happen yet. Just wait for few hours for you to be able to give reputations again. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

this isn't any error , their is no fixed amount of reputation amount that's we can share in one Day m I Also see this type of popup Every day.  

just wait for some hour or come back after some times . then you can freely used reaction also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 8/4/2020 at 6:41 AM, Malcolm said:

When you give 50 reputation point you will get 50 Talk token which means 1 token per rate but I think on my view giving +1,+2,+3,up to +5  are not consider as equal rates because when you post a member can rate you according or depends on your effort

Well, when you received +1 +2 +3 etc it will serves as one, you will get one token for it and the good thing here is when you complete your post and also giving the 50 reactions, your paid post will be doubled by 20 token per post so you should don't waste this reputation.

I didn't experienced it yet because i am a kind of person check first the content if it is worth it to give reputation specially good reputation. And my mindset doesn't looks for completing the max reputation a day but to analyze properly the content before giving reputation.

• +1 1

Use your giving reaction wisely, if you give points continuously you will experience something error may occur. Always read and think that post needed to give a good reaction and bad reaction for the betterment of this forum.

• +1 1

It seems that you have not read the new laws well, if you give the evaluations randomly and in succession, you will be temporarily absent from this feature but it will return after hours.

• +1 1

The system has been updated in such a way that if you give reactions without giving interval of some minutes it will automatically disallow from giving more and that is when it tells you that you can't give for the day again but you can still come back in few hours time to continue and please give it wisely because the moderators are watching.

I am still trying to finish the hundred posts and this looks like a neverending task for me. I haven't tried to give many upvotes yet but the way you describe your problem it seems that there is some limit set and perhaps after some time passes or the next day you will have the voting available again.

I may have seen this problem my dear but today I do not have that and can give my points to anyone. It may be that some post do have limit and there maybe reservetions on how many you may give for day to day activity.

This did not happen to me previously, but every day you can give 50 credit points. You have to wait for a while and then try again at a later time, and if you give 50 reputation you will be given more rewards.

Very elaborate my brother and its important you are careful of what you are doing because in the end its going to affect you very much so keep very keen on how you give reputations, a negative should be for those who deserve and a positive should be for those who deserve it , there is no other way to put it

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I work here from different countries but this site works in Russian time May-June so here 50 points will be counted in one day according to Russian time. I haven't done anything like that yet because I haven't got 50 points in one day yet.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

From what I gather , One needs to be very careful to just make sure they are able to understand what they are doing in this forum and especially when you are giving reputations so its important that when you read every post its well elaborate and well articulated to the end, and so if a post is very helpful then you can vote for it, depending and rating between 1-5 and how bad? then it should be -1 to -5 depending again so thanks for this and am grateful

• +2 1

On 7/3/2020 at 6:13 AM, JohanDonne said:

Hello mates,

It is third day since I have completed my first  100 posts and now I am completing 20 to 22 posts a day, and also started giving points too, but as the forum rules allow you to put 50 points  a day,

The very first day I gave more points to each person such as +2,+5,+3,+1 or -5,-3,-1 thinking that giving more than 1 points will use more points power as I will be able to complete the target of 50 within 30 points.  But I have to give 50 people the points and then they put them in my payment.  But yesterday after giving 10-15 points, the error appeared all the time when I tried to give any point stating that I can't give more reactions  today. The limit is over, cam someone explain it to me ? 

I think that  this forum uses Russian time ,which  maybe different from your country's time zone.When you think that it is the next day and you give rates and are not accepted then it means that the next day has not yet started in Russia,just wait for the next day and your problem will be solved.

spacer.png

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Nice way how you complete your daily reaction...by the way i have face the same problem almost every day but i dont know why.  Whenever i done 25 or 30 react i cant give any react again.  But after a few hours when i try to react again its work... So my suggestion to you about try to give reaction later when you see the problem occurred              

Giving reputation can make other members to get motivated and improve there post, keep in mind that always give reputation to those people who deserves it. Always try to make meaningful and useful content which would help other members.

First of all you should think before giving reputations because reputations are made for the purpose of credit to give a specific posts if the post deserve negative you should choose in -1 to -5 and if the post deserve positive you can give positive reputation upto 5 so it's essential to give in a right place not to waste reputations in illegal way..

On 7/3/2020 at 4:13 AM, JohanDonne said:

The very first day I gave more points to each person such as +2,+5,+3,+1 or -5,-3,-1 thinking that giving more than 1 points will use more points power as I will be able to complete the target of 50 within 30 points.  But I have to give 50 people the points and then they put them in my payment.  But yesterday after giving 10-15 points, the error appeared all the time when I tried to give any point stating that I can't give more reactions  today. The limit is over, cam someone explain it to me ? 

You must give the 50 points carefully. That is, you read the post or comments and estimate how many points are worth, and not give points randomly and hastily. And you should know that you can only give 50 reactions within 24 hours, and therefore to complete 50 assessments per day, you must organize the time of giving the interactions so that they do not exceed the permissible limit per day. And if you encounter a message that the number of reactions you have has expired, you should wait a little while for 24 hours to pass from the last reaction you did yesterday.

• +1 1