Giving Reputation points, explanation needed. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JohanDonne

Giving Reputation points, explanation needed.

Hello mates,

It is third day since I have completed my first  100 posts and now I am completing 20 to 22 posts a day, and also started giving points too, but as the forum rules allow you to put 50 points  a day,

The very first day I gave more points to each person such as +2,+5,+3,+1 or -5,-3,-1 thinking that giving more than 1 points will use more points power as I will be able to complete the target of 50 within 30 points.  But I have to give 50 people the points and then they put them in my payment.  But yesterday after giving 10-15 points, the error appeared all the time when I tried to give any point stating that I can't give more reactions  today. The limit is over, cam someone explain it to me ? 

I didn't experience this kind of error for awhile. But I suggest you to be careful on giving rates to every post you saw. Maybe you can check your yobit to know if you are already in on limit in giving rates. Because like you, I always check my rate counts every an hour of posting to make sure that I'm not on limit. 

• +3 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Friend use the grammar rules, separate your paragraphs to understand you.

You should start by going to the main thread:

Then the FAQ

I made this comment read it, it can help you, your post may be deleted but I will take the risk.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

This type errors appears when we complete our daily taget, but this forum use Russian time zone not our local country time zone, so wait the next day then once again you enable this 50 reputation points, I can't face this problem because I can't complete my 50 points target in any day.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -5 1
  • +2 3

Maybe the time zone in your country doesn't already reset in Russian time that's why your 50 reputations daily is not already reset. 

Just wait for some time so you can give reputation to other members again. 

• +5 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The problem is that each reaction you give to a post has a 24 hour timer. You have to wait a couple of hours to have some of your reactions expired in order to give more. This way of course you won't be able to give 50 reactions daily but you will be for most days though.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah, today I have experienced this same error. Yesterday I have used all of my power to give 50 rates to the quality post today I can only give 7 rates.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

This is completely true, and I also had the same problem with me two days ago and a message appeared to me saying that I cannot give more reactions to this day, and I believe that the reason may be technical or that should not be given a reputation in a row quickly so there must be Time interval between one reputation and another

• +2 1

We can only give a certain number of reactions per day that's the reason you might receive an error upon reaching that maximum until the following day and note that this forum uses Russian time zone.

• +1 1

Give good reaction points for the good post, it depends on you what reaction points that you will give to them, giving +5, +4 and so on are only equivalent for one rate for your paid rates, the differences rates has bearing for the payment for the people who receive it.

• +1 2

That may happen when you have reached your daily limit of reputations which is 50. You will need to wait until the next day at the same time when your reputations where finished and they will restart again.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I have not completed my first 100 posts yet. So unfortunately I have not experienced this kind of error. But i think that is a technical issue and you should contact with the support box. This might help you to understand and also find a cure for your problem. The forum is actually facing some error sometimes as I saw in past reviews of other people in other topics. 

• +1 1

i didn't experience that kind of problem because i am beginner only here and I am not done yet with my 100 post but try to check the rate reset i know there is a topic that someone made it so try to look at it and maybe you could find your answer there.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

22 hours ago, Honny143 said:

This type errors appears when we complete our daily taget, but this forum use Russian time zone not our local country time zone, so wait the next day then once again you enable this 50 reputation points, I can't face this problem because I can't complete my 50 points target in any day.

Well, this is true mate, we need to used the Moscow time because this forum is made by Russians and we need to adjust with it, by knowing the time of this forum and done it to compare to your time, kindly schedule your posting so that there's no hassle what time when you started to do posting here.

• +2 1

At first know that if you give  reputation it doesn't matter which you give but your reputation is counted as one.

And you are giving reputation to complete 50 reputation per day task that's not fair bro. You should give reputation to only those who deserves and accordingly the post quality.  Don't give reputation randomly.

And the error that you have faced is maybe due to the time zone. As you are following your own time zone so know that forum uses Moscow time zone and keep updating according to Moscow time.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

8 hours ago, Ridam said:

You should give reputation to only those who deserves and accordingly the post quality. 

Well, that's true mate and as of now, the moderators can detect the members who are giving the reputations in some useless posts and they will deducted it to their paid rates, this is how the new payment system is very good for us.

• +2 1

On 7/3/2020 at 2:13 AM, JohanDonne said:

Hello mates,

It is third day since I have completed my first  100 posts and now I am completing 20 to 22 posts a day, and also started giving points too, but as the forum rules allow you to put 50 points  a day,

The very first day I gave more points to each person such as +2,+5,+3,+1 or -5,-3,-1 thinking that giving more than 1 points will use more points power as I will be able to complete the target of 50 within 30 points.  But I have to give 50 people the points and then they put them in my payment.  But yesterday after giving 10-15 points, the error appeared all the time when I tried to give any point stating that I can't give more reactions  today. The limit is over, cam someone explain it to me ? 

This can be possible when you work during the night early by 12pm and starting of a newday. You may have give many ratings that falls to yesterday payments. Definitely if that should be the case you need to wait for the reaction to refresh after some hours.

On 7/3/2020 at 6:58 AM, JohanDonne said:

But yesterday after giving 10-15 points, the error appeared all the time when I tried to give any point stating that I can't give more reactions  today. The limit is over, cam someone explain it to me ? 

Cryptotalk system is very clever than us 😜 It can easily detect if you are spamming the system by giving random post rates to the random posts in the very short time. Keep visiting this forum whenever you find free time to give post rates. Do not aim to give all the 50 post rates in 30 minutes which may lead an account ban too. 

On 7/3/2020 at 10:37 AM, bino said:

I didn't experience this kind of error for awhile. But I suggest you to be careful on giving rates to every post you saw. Maybe you can check your yobit to know if you are already in on limit in giving rates. Because like you, I always check my rate counts every an hour of posting to make sure that I'm not on limit. 

Same here I'm always checking my yobit if I think I'm going to reach the daily limit for posting and giving reputations. 

By doing that we can avoid posting too much and we will be notify if we already done. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I am also face this problem.  Today is my  4th day to complete the task of 100 comment. I think this problem cause is In the last days we complete our 50 react.   

• -1 1

On 7/4/2020 at 9:06 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate and as of now, the moderators can detect the members who are giving the reputations in some useless posts and they will deducted it to their paid rates, this is how the new payment system is very good for us.

That's why we should give the reputations properly especially to those who really deserves it like those people who gives an effort to share their knowledge or comment. 

We must be fair on giving it. 

Giving reputations points it's so vital and it's an act of motivation, encouragement to the writer or one who create topics to add more grease to his elbow, actually there are a lots of topics and post that worth to be given likes 

• -1 2
  • +2 1

On 7/17/2020 at 4:30 PM, Dark_Sky said:

That's why we should give the reputations properly especially to those who really deserves it like those people who gives an effort to share their knowledge or comment. 

We must be fair on giving it. 

Well, that's true mate, this is the most important thing to do because they're really deserved to have reputation unlike the others, they're just abusing it to give and take of reputation to his/her friends which is not good.

• +1 1

Reputation shows how good are you in this forum, if you want to receive a good reputation, you should do your best and keep participating. You should also consider how good or bad the content before giving reputation.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My friend, that giving reputation is according to the publication that you read. If the publication is good, you must give a good reputation. If the publication is bad, a negative reputation should be given.
Violating forum rules regarding randomly giving reputation prohibits the use of this feature.