Read.cash - A Platform that Pays - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Read.cash - A Platform that Pays

Read.cash is a platform that pays users to interact. I think that I did a post about read.cash a few months ago but the platform was in the starting steps back then and earning from activities there was limited.

Lately, the platform got a huge donation of $100,000 by Marc De Mesel who is a major Bitcoin Cash proponent. The paying system has changed a few times recently and right now on average, I'm earning around $0,90 daily just for spending around an hour with this platform.

Important Steps

The website offers an online wallet. You register with a username and password, but you are also given a seed phrase and a derivation path.

Save all of them as you won't be able to access the platform if you don't have them.

You earn:

• Through tips other members give you for your articles, short posts, and comments,
  • By being active, posting articles or writing small posts, commenting and upvoting you get random points which are adding to a daily counter. 

Point system:

pointsystem.png.e57d06c819680957a0c4671a507df5dc.png

As you can see by the  image I earned 307.6 points today which roughly equal to $1. The amount of $0.75 is the total I have in my account right now. The points are turning into USD once per day automatically.

They have detailed instructions about the points system and it is important to know that they have a random mechanism of distribution.

On average I earn $0,90 daily by the point system alone. I got a few donations in some of my articles too but not too much.

There is also a sponshorship system which I find really interesting. If you write quality articles you will get sponsors that pay you a certain amount per month (usually small amounts). The $0.75 I have left was from some sponsors if I remember correctly.

Proof of Withdrawals:

I've withdrawn many times from the platform so far. The website is supportive of Bitcoin Cash and many investors and Bitcoin Cash developers involved with the Coin are writing there. You can withdraw using many cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Monero and more. I've used XMR and BCH so far. 

The withdrawal process is automatic, meaning you own the wallet and the funds do not need a third party to verify the withdrawal.

There is a limit of $1 for withdrawls.

Payment in Monero:

xmr.png.6589ad755fb24559638db2c421570713.png

You choose which crypto you want and you have a non-custodial wallet on your browser running on the website.

I have referred ten people already from my forum signature and in case some people were discouraged so far by the payments (including me) know that the platform has changed and you can earn something now. From comments I've read everyone is earning a small amount close to $1 daily, just for browsing for an hour and making short posts, reading other articles, upvoting and commenting.

My referral link is: https://read.cash/r/zenthereum

I would also recommend to turn on your sponsorship status. There are directions how to do it by the read.cash dev.

Notify me if you have any problems or questions. 

Edited by BTC Future
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

@BTC Future Looking like platform is quite similar with Publish0x. What about referral benefits if I bring so many guys on this platform. Quality content creators are looking like to get more benefits here. I wonder do they allow us to post some contents that we have already posted somewhere with link a link of original source? 

5 hours ago, Whited35 said:

What about referral benefits if I bring so many guys on this platform.

I have 12 referrals so far, but only 1 is very active. The rest tried it and stopped as there wasn't much to earn in the beginning. Now it is different. From one of my referals that is active I got 110 points so far. I upvote and tipped some of them for the effort. Tips can be 1 cent too.

Quality content creators are looking like to get more benefits here.

The problem is that still too many quality posts are not observed much. I think this might change soon though. Still if you are consistently writing quality posts in the end someone will notice and will sponsor you to have his name seen on the bottom of the post. I've seen some high tips in the amount of hundreds of dollars but most of them were given to Bitcoin Cash devs that written updates, opinions, etc.

I wonder do they allow us to post some contents that we have already posted somewhere with link a link of original source? 

While Publish0x and Uptrennd allows this, in read.cash they don't. They want the article to be posted there first. There was a problem with plagiarism in the past and they countered it with software that was reviewing the article automatically. If it finds that the post is already posted somewhere else they reduce visibility. 

I began reposting some articles between platforms lately when  it is allowed. Sometimes I post first on read.cash and repost on the rest as well, with link of course in both.

affil.png

Edited by BTC Future
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

16 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I have 12 referrals so far, but only 1 is very active. The rest tried it and stopped as there wasn't much to earn in the beginning. Now it is different. From one of my referals that is active I got 110 points so far. I upvote and tipped some of them for the effort. Tips can be 1 cent too.

@BTC Future Nicely elaborated. At least site allows us to get benefits from referral system which will be plus point to earn benefits. I am trying to be more familiar with this platform. Collectively I have three similar platforms now. I do diversify my spare time into them. Thanks. 

• +1 2
  • +4 1

@BTC Future Nicely elaborated. At least site allows us to get benefits from referral system which will be plus point to earn benefits. I am trying to be more familiar with this platform. Collectively I have three similar platforms now. I do diversify my spare time into them. Thanks. 

The problem is that the profit from all of them is still not enough. I'm going to start trading again and hoping I won't get rekt. I also tried steemit and hive in the past but they seem to need too much work for pennies. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I know this site, its a real good site and they pay good amount of BCH. Am a member there and i earn everyday more than $0.5 for just being active and replying to other topics with good words.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 7/8/2020 at 3:53 PM, Calvinpriva said:

I know this site, its a real good site and they pay good amount of BCH. Am a member there and i earn everyday more than $0.5 for just being active and replying to other topics with good words.

I think being active everyday and making one post and a few short posts pays you more day by day. It probably has to do with being active daily and making at least one post and a couple of comments to get more.

Thanks for sharing this site, i never know about it. It seems to be a good site because you have shared a proof and you have explained how we can earn there very well. 

• +1 1

8 minutes ago, Tunuu said:

Thanks for sharing this site, i never know about it. It seems to be a good site because you have shared a proof and you have explained how we can earn there very well. 

I get around $0,50-1 daily, for writing one post, a few good comments and upvoting a few random articles I read. Takes about an hour or less.The read.cash platform changes a lot constantly. They changed again yesterday and blocked some farming accounts that had partnered and sharing likes and small tips. Be genuine and you won't have a problem.

It is a very interesting platform. I'm trying it out. Publishing articles is very simple. It's great that the website itself creates a wallet for the user. I hope to reach $2 with the Bitcoin Cash soon. The creators of the website provide many tips to make our content successful. Thank you for sharing.