Wallet Privacy - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoX

Wallet Privacy

Many mobile and hardware Wallet available in crypto market. But privacy propose hardware Wallet is the best for secure your money.

I do not think that it is completely confidential, if it did not have verification of users then it would be completely anonymous, and so we do not know where our passport data provided to the blockchain wallet then get to .

Online wallets are not the secure wallet to store the valuable crypto currency because your wallet's private keys will be stored on the online server. If the hackers are able to hack the server, your funds will be lost forever. Be safe to use the offline wallets. 

Welcome with me
There are several factors that must be taken into account when choosing a wallet. Paper wallets are good to date, and better are hardware wallets
The blockchain wallet stays good and I personally use it efficiently

There are wallets that provide you with Wallet Privacy and this is because they do not require activation through KYC and this will make you anonymous and can not be monitored

THINK POSITIVE

Privacy of a wallet is very important because it gives confidence to its users and a wallet must have a strong privacy data to avoid the chances of being hacked by hackers.

i personally would suggest that if one is not saving his or her crypto assets for selling at high price or keeping it for some quick purchase or investment it would be best to send them to your bank account as physical currencies 

On 10/19/2019 at 10:04 PM, CryptoX said:

No online wallet can give you that degree of Privacy since they should deal with your exchanges. Presumably, the most private would be blockchain.com on the grounds that they don't have the foggiest idea about the keys and you don't need to give them with distinguishing data.

You are absolutely right my friend. I'm totally agreed with you. Which is why if possible you should use the hardware wallets because they are more secured wallets than the online wallets. 

On 10/19/2019 at 7:34 PM, CryptoX said:

No online wallet can give you that degree of Privacy since they should deal with your exchanges. Presumably, the most private would be blockchain.com on the grounds that they don't have the foggiest idea about the keys and you don't need to give them with distinguishing data.

Actually blockchain.com is a huge database gathering data from anyone and probably selling them to governments and the EU. It is based in Luxembourg which is the hub of the EU financial system and totally under the EU control. There is no way you have privacy and anonymity using this service.

I don’t know, but, for me, SMS confirmation is a special tool, especially if it is the Binance or Coinbase cryptocurrency exchange. 

Online wallets are always in a threat. The safety and the security cannot be measured in online wallets. But most of the users use online wallets as their  storing of cryptocurrencies. But maybe they should try to use paper wallets or hardware wallets like nano ledger wallets. And also the privacy matters first always for a user. So maybe everyone should always consider the fact about that and then choose the wallets. 

On 10/19/2019 at 6:34 PM, CryptoX said:

the most private would be blockchain.com on the grounds 

@CryptoX  Helloo bro. You are totally wrong, best wallets are "non-custodial" wallets (Atomic Wallet, Trust Wallet, Guarda, Coinomi........). They are anonymous and decentralized.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 10/19/2019 at 8:04 PM, CryptoX said:

As far as I know, Blockchain wallet doesn't give you your private keys when you sign up. I have a Blockchain account and whenever I want to make any transactions, it doesn't request any keys from me. This is because it keeps the keys for itself and enters it automatically to make it easier for you to send crypto. The only thing you receive is a password that you need to sign in to your wallet. So, Blockchain wallet is not very safe because it has access to your keys. This is the same with other online wallets.

Agree with that The Blockchain wallet is the most secure because they have experience it's in the business from a long time and know how it work that's why he still here with us 

• +1 2

Yes, I also use only A blockchain wallet, since it only provides access to a private key, unlike other wallets like Atomic or Trust Wallet.

right here are population who get something performed not hanker after to configure completely self-self assurance systems in simple phrases because it gives them laziness. however, we duty restore it to safe haven our facts, our coins and altogether the in collection we've got. lots of fake their wallet with Gmail and it turns out that their put up has no security. precautions critical be complete.

I use internet-connected wallets with high levels of security such as the blockchain wallet but if you want more security you can use other methods of wallets like wallets devices they have a good level of security compared to the rest of the wallets

You are right friend, online wallets are not that safe for holding our coins for a long time because hackers can access them very easily for just small mistakes. But there are wallets like coinbase, electrum and others at least they are very secure.

Edited by Calvinpriva
Correct spelling
  • +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes.You are right mate.Any online wallets or hot wallets are many time more insecure than the offline wallets.Because these have the biggest chance to get hacked. And you are also right that Blockchain is the most secured online wallet.It's security system is better than any other wallets of online.

• +2 1

Hardware wallets are the oldest form of cryptocurrency wallet and by far, the safest. They provide maximum security and top notch privacy for the users with their private keys and wallet passphrase features. It is no bad if one is using hot wallet but for security reasons, hardware wallets are also needed.

• Useful or interesting 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 5/23/2020 at 11:36 PM, Anwyll Axel said:

Yes online wallets are always connected with internet so these are not so much safe and prone to attack so never keep your big amount in those online wallets. Use these wallets to keep small amount and for big amount use offline wallets.

Owning wallet's accessing seeds or private is the key to have full freedom over our balance and wallet. Most of online wallets do not let us to control our private key so  it is advised to use hardware wallets like Ledger nano, Trezor etc. 

• +1 1

Well storing online or to any platform called wallets online is matter of risk and if you are using it then always enable 2 step verification there and for best security we should use paper wallet or hardware wallet as they can't be hacked by any means.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Offline wallets (hardware wallets) are best in term of security and privacy but if you look for mobile wallets then I think Samourai wallet is one of the leading wallet in term of privacy but it only support one coin that is Bitcoin. 

On 10/19/2019 at 9:34 PM, CryptoX said:

Yes blockchain wallet need only wallet id and password to assess your wallet. But if you forget your password then you will lose your wallet but by private Keys you can recover your fund in new wallet. 

Edited by malik6314193
  • +1 1