Wallet Privacy - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoX

Wallet Privacy

I agree to your words because many online wallets is not good use and they also steal our privacy. Offline wallet is better to use and they also never take our privacy.

Samourai Wallet is one of the leading mobile privacy wallets. Although alphanumeric wallets (consisting of letters and numbers) are coded on real names, bitcoin is not anonymous. Web wallet can be compromised at any time even though the blockchain is rather secure.

On 10/20/2019 at 11:18 PM, Silvinator said:

There are people who do not want to configure all security systems simply because it gives them laziness. However, we must do it to protect our data, our money and all the information we have. Many pretend their wallet with Gmail and it turns out that their mail has no security. Security must be complete.

I agree with you and your information is very helpful.  We can all benefit from the information you provide.  Thanks so much for sharing your valuable information with us.  If you post like this, you must be able to gain fame.

On 10/19/2019 at 11:34 PM, CryptoX said:

No online wallet can give you that degree of Privacy since they should deal with your exchanges. Presumably, the most private would be blockchain.com on the grounds that they don't have the foggiest idea about the keys and you don't need to give them with distinguishing data.

You do not have to disclose the privacy of your data if your transaction is not big. This is an AML dictate that is currently required for users who have a large number of bitcoin transactions.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 10/19/2019 at 6:34 PM, CryptoX said:

No online wallet can give you that degree of Privacy since they should deal with your exchanges. Presumably, the most private would be blockchain.com on the grounds that they don't have the foggiest idea about the keys and you don't need to give them with distinguishing data.

Blockchain anonyme?? Is it a joke?? Make some research about what is a non-custodial wallet. We can talk about: Atomic, Trust, Coinomi, Guarda, Magnum, Electrum...... They are really anonymous, your funds are not hodl by a company and they can manage hundreds of coins and tokens.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Web wallets are having more chances of get hacked by hackers.so we should always avoid to use web wallets.there are many mobile wallets  available if anybody can't affird hardware wallet then go for mobile wallets

Yes you are right there no wallet on internet that cannot be hacked. So we used hardware wallets because they are secured. 

with security I think it's for the most part the user themselves, and the privacy we don't guarantee, the hardware wallet is probably a good choice but it's expensive

Wallet privacy is essential for storing cryptocurrency.Bitcoin is one of the popular cryptocurrency in the market. It is the most traded cryptocurrency in the market.There are a lot of application for trading cryptocurrency. Blockchain wallet is one of the best wallet in the market. I love Blockchain. It is safe, trusted and secured. It is also faster in trading.also we cam use coinbase, yobit etc.

really for you blockchain.com is a private wallet? LoL, you need to register you email to log in that site and with a bit of your privacy is gone, the also can ask you the KCY procedure and with this your privacy is really gone.

so if you want a 100% just download a good software wallet, you data is safe and so are your coins

Blockchain wallet is a crypto storage wallet and crypto trading for now I still believe in blockchain wallet security storage. by using private key security and 2f to access the blockchain wallet. do not have to send personal data to be able to transact in a blockchain wallet.

16 hours ago, outsskux said:

I think that no wallet is absolutely secure, even hardware wallets, but hardware wallets have the greatest security. That's why I own a hardware wallet and I'm planning to own it because it's quite expensive

Regarding security the fist place belongs to cold wallets, hardware ones are on the second place because 1) you should trust to their  build-in proprietary microcode 2) the channels they communicate with computer can be compromized.

keep your personal information private keep your pasward private do not use public wifi they are some time hack our wallet, security is important for your wallet safe

If you are willing to have a privacy for your wallet then you should go for blockchain wallet because I not have any knowledge about the other wallets which gives you a privacy accepting some of the exchanges.

Using an online wallet always has risks that are associated with them, including being hacked, in which case you would lose all of your crypto. If you have a lot of crypto and want to be safe, then a hardware or a paper wallet would be good. However, this could be difficult for many users, as these wallets are quite expensive to purchase. In this case, i would suggest the bitpay and the blockchain wallets. Both of which have worked extremely well for me in the past and i continue to use them at the moment.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

As you said, online wallet are not anonymous. If you are searching for anonimity you must use non-custodials wallets (anonymous and decentralized). Some good examples are:

- Atomic Wallet

- Guarda

- Coinomi

- Trust Wallet

- Magnum

- Jaxx Liberty

- Enjin Wallet

2 days to profit -Here-

Yes of course I agree with you that no online wallet can give you that degree of Privacy, we are the responsible of our security, so if we need to invest on our security we need to do that buying a hardware wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes, online wallets are not totally secured wallet but offline wallet are very much secured. you can use hardware wallet for storing with high security.

the privacy of wallet is secret phrase. What do you want from wallet instead of this? Wallet needs you to back up the SP in secret place . Why you forget the point?? You can make the things easy,, why wasting it, happy to see all understand my words..!

27 minutes ago, uthhaspi said:

I think utilizing online wallet is carrying dangers evrytime so hardwere wallet is your best choice

Non-custodial wallets are great too. Decentralized and anonymous. Some best of them are:

- Atomic

- Coinomi

- Trust

- Guarda

2 days to profit -Here-

More of a privacy Crypto wallet, I can accompany you to the incognito wallet, which bus really of a good experience when having to use that wallet, and which your transactions cannot be very well known of the exact source, since they use terminal, command lines and Ubuntu, if am not wrong to work on your transactions being private and intelligent

Wallet privacy is very important for all wallet apps and site. Because many bad people hacked wallet site. I think coinbase block chain trust wallet secure very hard and you used this wallet because this wallet save your money.

If bitcoins are received as payment for providing any goods or services, the holding period does not matter. They are taxed and should be reported, as ordinary income. Federal tax on such income may range