Wallet Privacy - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoX

Wallet Privacy

when you use online wallet than you are going to risk because online wallet hacked by hacker, many pishing  site are stable in internet world. you don not understand  pshing site vew, you mean is a real site,

It seems to me that online wallets have rather poor security in terms of hacking, and because of this I constantly think about buying a crypto flash drive, on which I would like to put a personal wallet with bitcoin. And as for the politics of wallets, almost no one knows them.

Before choosing a wallet, ask yourself; Does the wallet protect users’ privacy? If it does, then the wallet must avoid address reuse by using a new change address for each transaction, avoid disclosing information to peers or central servers.

50 minutes ago, ako lng toh said:

I agree with you, vycl87. Hardware wallets is the most secured wallets. I suggest to the people that wants to have an online wallet to use hardware wallets so your money will be protected and secured.

Oww, same, i agree with you and i you are right and you have a point. It's true that hardware wallet  is one of the most secured wallets that a lot of people needed. For all of you guys, we highly recommend to you the hardware wallet, yes guys it's trusted don't worry about it. 

8 minutes ago, ASDFGHJKL17 said:

Oww, same, i agree with you and i you are right and you have a point. It's true that hardware wallet  is one of the most secured wallets that a lot of people needed. For all of you guys, we highly recommend to you the hardware wallet, yes guys it's trusted don't worry about it. 

That's right. Hardware wallet is surely one of the most secured wallet, not just because by its name "hardware" but it is really good and safe.

So the best thing is do not store all your coins in online wallets, because hackers always do a way in able to stole something, online wallets are vulnerable to any hackers, so its better to have hardware wallets which is best to store some of your most coins.

You are right. storing any asset to any online wallet is risky . so before storing any asset we should use two factor authentication to secure the asset.

On 19.10.2019 at 19:40, vycl87 said:

Agreed. using online wallets is carrying risks everytime. It can be hacked, stolen. I think we all should use paper wallets or hardware wallets. These are only safe way.

I here is for example at all not understand as hackers break into wallets users which abide by rules security and make good passwords (Mean in mind online wallets), that would I would made in primarily if would was hacker to able to crack might a certain human, knowing that he enjoys online wallet?

The actual satisfaction from the pocketbook is definitely your decision. Even though a good on the internet pocketbook is actually dangerous, the majority of crypto customers make use of a good on the internet pocketbook. You will find essentially a number of methods to prevent hacking. Make use of a daring internet browser because of your own default internet browser. Usually, revise your own internet browser as well as keep the internet browser background thoroughly clean. Don't go to unneeded web sites.

For online wallet based web wallet. Yes the privacy not so important for them to protect. But for mobile wallet and desktop wallet, they really care about your privacy. We can see the Bitcoin address for sending can be various address output. From there people will don't know where your real address. Also it don't need any KYC for verify. Just use it like normal.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/19/2019 at 10:34 PM, CryptoX said:

No online wallet can give you that degree of Privacy since they should deal with your exchanges. Presumably, the most private would be blockchain.com on the grounds that they don't have the foggiest idea about the keys and you don't need to give them with distinguishing data.

All the owners of their wallets are responsible for their wallets. If you consider about online wallets than yes, you are right. There is possibility of data lost or stolen by hackers. I will recommend to go through open source by which you can create your own wallet application and add privacy as your sweet will.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Online wallets are still vulnerable of being hacked, so i prefer using two kind of wallets the online wallet and hardware wallet, in online wallet i only store some coins for trading and all of my coins are stored in my hardware wallets.

On 12/18/2019 at 3:39 PM, Shamim adnan said:

In that case I would suggest you to use offline wallet as they are much safer and more secure.  There are many online wallets but their security system is not so good. So I think this is what you should use.

And online wallet is good wallet but the main thing is that when we choose a good wallet then no one will be easily hacked it.

Never thrust online wallets. Try to use hardware wallets or paper wallets. Crypto on online wallet isn't yours (exactly). Private keys to your coins are also on provider servers so he can stole all your funds.  Remember to always make backup of your keys 😉

Yes, online wallets are not totally secured wallet but offline wallet are very much secured. you can use hardware wallet for storing with high security.

All online cryptocurrency wallet is risk to keep crypto.You need to secure your wallet.Dont share your private key to others.Otherwise your account will be hacked

Wallet privacy is essential to keep you coin . without privacy your account is not safe .so you have to creat password and don't share it to anyone.otherwise your account has the chance of hack.

The Block chain wallet is more secure other then wallet. I use different wallet like as Client wallet  and coinbase wallet. These wallet fee , terms and condition and feature i like very much. These wallet give 2 Way unlock process.

On 10/20/2019 at 12:34 AM, CryptoX said:

No online wallet can give you that degree of Privacy since they should deal with your exchanges. Presumably, the most private would be blockchain.com on the grounds that they don't have the foggiest idea about the keys and you don't need to give them with distinguishing data.

I used blockchain.com for years now,so far it is really good because transaction fee are so cheap,but with the securities??i cant give 100% trust,coz online world is full of scammers and hackers,no matter how we want it to be safe,still hackers find their way,so any wallets will do,depends on your choice just be careful.

Edited by Ms.o

Blockchain wallet is currently the best wallet that I know at the moment it has no equal analogues with which it can compete.

I don't want to use an online wallet because, for me, that is too risky to store my coin in that online wallet. We don't know how good they can protect the account of every member, so it is better we use the other wallet to store our assets. The best thing that we can do is buying the hardware wallet that is not too expensive, and we can start to send the coin into that wallet.

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 9:17 PM, Bitxalt said:

if we need scure wallet, hardware wallet is best choice. online wallet is very risky in its use, sometimes we connect our account to exchange which means that exchange can take over our wallet account.

I am also of them where we need to connect our wallet by giving the private key in some decentralized exchange but I need to do it if I want to trade on that platform.

One of the best privacy is the 2fa code it will never ever open youre account if you enable it..one more thing is that dont open youre acct on a public computer.and also use a passwords that is compose if multi unique characters

Wallet privacy are today not sucure to be inware form online scam. Your money on your risks to save. Some people is advantage create to scam