Translation jobs - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lalala234561

Translation jobs

Hi everyone !! I propose to create a topic for people who are looking for translators and people who are looking for translation jobs. Please try to give the details on content and size of the jobs you offer. It might be for articles about cryptos or other kinds of translations.

• +1 1

Sure, its good to give full details for a job so that you can get the right person that you need. There are many job seekers with different skills, but only good explanations will give you the right one.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

My name is Abdulla, I am an Egyptian, I do have 4 years of experience in blockchain field, translating more than 70 ICOs projects and community management.
I did work before as an Arab ambassador & Community and PR manager (Middle East & North Africa) for big known projects.

My CV : https://drive.google.com/file/d/17zg_bhCnUFLhS69GYzFgD208oh_PqmFj

My Portfolio: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TWSPzC1K5ulS9LMQGo-z6l6_6yI5tnHt

Social media accounts:

Telegram: @Spons3r

Email: [email protected]

I thought you might be providing the job of translation but still, I am here to do if someone needs an English writer for any reasonable topic, with good payment or to translate something to urdu or punjabi.

Turn 2$ in BTC, LTC or Eth To 94,371$ + 100% Matching bonus.

2×20 Matrix Link:- https://cryptopros.biz/index.php?ref=brighthouse

Hello! I am a Filipino. If you are looking for someone to translate texts from English to Filipino or vice versa, please do not hesitate to contact me via the messaging feature. I have taken courses that focus on these two languages. 

Translation jobs are good, but you should be able to learn the language that translates from you, and this will not be available to everyone

Translation jobs are good and very profitable if you will do them every day. For many translation jobs you can visit websites like fiver, upwork, freelancer and etc. They have many jobs everyday, just create a good profile.

This job can be found in Bounty campaign. I haven't seen much bounty running in this forum though. Its because this forum is still new. We have to wait for campaign.

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

We have good skills in English are any other language then translator jobs really beneficial to earn money , so many freelauncers works in "pay per hour", fivver translated websites, and you do good job to provide translated work for our forum members.