Can CryptoTalk will release cryptocurrency wallet? - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sharostamim

Can CryptoTalk will release cryptocurrency wallet?

On 8/30/2020 at 9:52 AM, iloveyobit said:

Absolutely yes, all financial transactions are carried out on the yobit platform, and they already own a wallet. There is no need for this site to enter into the platform's matters and become profitable or somthing.

Wallets are wallets, using wallet to refer to an exchange is not right, yobit is a good exchange and has nothing to do with wallet, I took me years before I use yobit when i know they are her sad to use amount all other exchanges. 

Yobit has been a very good platform and they are in collaboration with cryptotalk, it has been like that since the start of cryptotalk. And with what I know, cryptotalk has no coin to release, instead, yobit exchange will do the work. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

23 hours ago, DiamondBit said:

Yobit has been a very good platform and they are in collaboration with cryptotalk, it has been like that since the start of cryptotalk. And with what I know, cryptotalk has no coin to release, instead, yobit exchange will do the work. 

This is a good recommendation, yobit is truly a good exchange, it can be used for our trading services, also we can still have some amount of cryptocurrencies  stored on yobit. They were established since 2014 or so. Even when scammers are hacking other exchanges, yobit still remain strong and not hacked. 

• +1 1

6 hours ago, overkill11 said:

But in case that they do release a wallet, it'll be interesting to see what a forum driven wallet could look like, and what it could be in the future

You first comment is great, but the one I quoted is not accurate, cryptotalk can not have any other means of payment or wallet related, they have an exchange for tho purpose already. It is like looking for what is not lost and already with you. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The launch of a new reliable and famous wallet requires the conclusion of many contracts and agreements in the cryptocurrency market, but if this happens, it will be a very wonderful thing. We will use the forum wallet.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We must expect everything, my friend, because this forum is working on a daily basis to develop itself, and to create a portfolio for the forum will be a good and wonderful shovel, where you will be a safe and reliable wallet, and we hope this will happen.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

15 hours ago, Nezar said:

We must expect everything, my friend, because this forum is working on a daily basis to develop itself, and to create a portfolio for the forum will be a good and wonderful shovel, where you will be a safe and reliable wallet, and we hope this will happen.

Do not think about this forum having their own wallet, didn't you even think yobit is not the brain behind this forum? Yobit as serve all purpose to be a means of payment for this platform. Just do more think about cryptotalk wallet at all. 

• +4 1

1 hour ago, Yomose said:

Do not think about this forum having their own wallet, didn't you even think yobit is not the brain behind this forum? Yobit as serve all purpose to be a means of payment for this platform. Just do more think about cryptotalk wallet at all. 

I will comment that your idea is just accurate, and as I can read the previous comment above, it is clear that yobit is enough or this forum, there is no need of any wallet to be created. The admin of this forum is not even having any talk about creating a wallet. But people like creating a topic of assumption. 

• +3 1

It would be excellent if Criptotalk launches a personal wallet for everything that we are affiliated with this platform would be very useful since the demand is too great.

Nobody have any information yet with respect to this and I haven't heard any declaration with respect to the wallet presentation, additionally the yobit trade has the component to store your coins in wallet segment.

Indeed, it would be a great idea if the forum dedicates its own wallet so that the money is automatically transferred to the CryptoTalk wallet, but I think that CryptoTolk and Yubit are contracting to a partnership contract and I think it is difficult at the present time to separate.

I do not think that Cryptotalk forum is like not even close to opening their own cryptocurrency. To make your own currency you need whola lotta of stuff and in some day I think Cryptotalk will be able to open cryptocurrency.

Maybe cryptotalk plans to have a wallet in the future.
And if I think there is enough conservative, maybe more.
Now we do not need new wallets, we need strong wallets that the hackers say I cannot breach this wallet.
I hope this happens.

Although it would be a useful tool for the forum I think that currently is not pertinent since they barely have a single currency and all the exchange is done by yobit that has multiple combinations to exchange, if the forum has planned to evolve then it is good that it is working on its own wallet.

• +3 1

In my view I don't think cryptotalk needs any wallet, a yobit exchange is enough, but if yobit wants to issue a wallet then there is nothing wrong with that, it will be a wallet that will contain it
So don't worry.

Forum may not release any cryptocurrency  wallets. Talk token may follow the ecosystem  from known Block chain like Ethereum,  Litecoin etc. 

• +1 1

It is good for CryptoTalk to launch a private wallet, but I think that its association with the yobit platform is a strong support for both parties, and so the various currencies can be kept in the platform while making it possible to trade with your Bitcoin money directly on the platform and this is an excellent link for me.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

it seems to be a good idea but we already know that this forum is supported by yobit and we are getting our payment there  and by this way we are supporting the platform by using it , besides that yobit is safe although it is an exchange and many people keep their currencies there for investing in it to make more profits especially TALK tokens at the same time so i don't see there is any need for a wallet to be made by cryptotalk or yobit

• +3 1
  • +4 1

This might be possible that cryptotalk release its own wallet because now a days because of its popularity people are getting attach with cryptotalk and if cryptotalk release the Wallet then it will be successful 👍

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

On 12/9/2020 at 2:25 PM, Fakhra zulfiqar said:

This might be possible that cryptotalk release its own wallet because now a days because of its popularity people are getting attach with cryptotalk and if cryptotalk release the Wallet then it will be successful 👍

I do not think so because yobit is the brain behind cryptotalk, although yobit is an exchange but it is just like the official wallet of cryptotalk where our payments are made. This can not make them to have their own wallet, even their coin, talk token is created on yobit exchange. 

• +4 1

23 hours ago, MirHa said:

This wallet develop continuously update the services it provides.  There is alot of active members here. Now a days crrucency is native now a days.it would be very nice for crypto currency. In future it will be very good talk wallet.

I do not get your whole point, are you commenting there is a wallet called talk token wallet? But there is not wallet called talk token wallet for now and there is no news that admin will develop any of such wallet. Only yobit is used to collect talk token and that has been the exchange where talk token is listed for now. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Mehm00d said:

Crypto talk will release cryptocurrency wallet. By doing this, there will be to much easy for those who use them. They will be able to send their currency from one place to another. You can also change your currency to another currency. I hope all these happiness will be available to them.

Cryptotalk can not release any wallet when yobit is there. Is yobit not easy to use while you are like recommending a wallet that is not even existing. I think yobit is good for all for that purpose. 

• +2 1

On 12/12/2020 at 11:00 AM, Shebii said:

Yes off course. Cryptotalk forum is also thinking about it. And soon it will launch its own wallet.

And i think it will be good step for all participants.

If they release their own wallet than it will be more beneficial for us and moderator boths.

How did you know that they are thinking about releasing a wallet? I do not think you are correct. If you think admin make mention of a plan to creat a wallet, it will be good to shear me the link, but I think you are totally wrong. 

I have no idea dear,but there should be crypto wallet in future for protection of our coins.But no worry there are more wallets availabe we can easily use this for crypto work.I recommend blockchain wallet.This is highly secure wallet.