Can CryptoTalk will release cryptocurrency wallet? - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sharostamim

Can CryptoTalk will release cryptocurrency wallet?

Now a days, Cryptocurrency is also popular like native currency. Everyone want a safe wallet to hold there money like native bank. 

What do you think , Can CryptoTalk will release cryptocurrency wallet?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 11
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

This forum updates continuously to develop the services it provides and if cryptotalk creates its own portfolio it will be good and i think it will be very popular because there are many people who trust this forum

1 hour ago, Motidepada said:

To be earnest, it will be good, but as we all know, yobit is the brain behind cryptotalk, I think yo bit will be the one to create a wallet and this will really encourage cryptotalk and yo bit users to get it and use it as a wallet. 

I took thought as much, but we should not expect they will create wallet because of talking token, wallet was not even created when they launched Yo token. The coin will still be on yobit i guess. 

• +1 1

I do not think cryptotalk need to release any wallet, yobit exchange is enough, but if yobit want to release a wallet, there is nothing wrong about that, it will be a wallet that we will embrace. 

• +1 2

19 hours ago, Moneyguru said:

You can save it at Yobit InvestBox, and get 1% daily its more profitable, Yobit is a safe exchange, i have been used it for 3 years.

That is good, yobit is enough for the holding of any coin given by cryptotalk, about talk it is true that we can invest yobit and get profit but I am sure if there is also official wallet for this type of coin, there will still be 1% daily reward. 

There are so many possibilities with this forum, can bring so many surprises in the future. Currently, I do not think it will bring the separate wallet because payments are processed with the help of Yobit exchange which itself has the wallets for so many coins/tokens

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't think cryptotalk forum launch any personal wallet for talk tokens are other tokens, because both yobit exchange and cryptotalk forum runs this campaigns,I know now cryptotalk forum also more popular but handle own wallets it's not easy, yobit exchange more popular so they release any coin are token, investors also trust this projects and invest this projects value increase this projects.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

On 7/2/2020 at 6:17 PM, sharostamim said:

Now a days, Cryptocurrency is also popular like native currency. Everyone want a safe wallet to hold there money like native bank. 

There is also a cryptotalk coin. Maybe soon they will say they want to create their own electronic wallet. This is a good step in my opinion.

On 7/7/2020 at 4:17 PM, Whited35 said:

There are so many possibilities with this forum, can bring so many surprises in the future. Currently, I do not think it will bring the separate wallet because payments are processed with the help of Yobit exchange which itself has the wallets for so many coins/tokens

You are right, payments are from yobit, so if I will have to rephrase this words, it is that the official payment platform for this forum is yobit, it will be yobit that will decide to have wallet not this forum. 

• +1 1

I believe that will happen in the future because we were earning bitcoins for our posts but now we earn official coin for the forum and i believe in the future maybe there will be official Talk wallet.

• +2 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

18 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

I believe that will happen in the future because we were earning bitcoins for our posts but now we earn official coin for the forum and i believe in the future maybe there will be official Talk wallet.

I do not reject the possibility that forum may release a separate Talk wallet in the future but, if Talk Token is ERC-20 Token,I think Yobit exchange will be itself handling the transactions  for Talk tokens as we have known it is going to be open for trading presumably in September. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

On 7/7/2020 at 7:13 PM, korazon said:

It keeps getting interesting the more discussions like this about the forum's development. Talk Token might really have a good use case if its use in the forum and releasing wallet would make sense as well.

I do not dispute your wish because it is all what we wish too but I do not think it can be possible because yobit is processing our payment, yobit can also accommodate talk token, the token will be on yobit exchange. 

this is good to see that forum update with New feature time to time . personally I didn't think that cryptotalk realise it's own portfolio tracker ( wallet ) becuase they focous on New projects on their platform .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 7/2/2020 at 6:17 PM, sharostamim said:

It would be very nice for the Cryptotalk Forum to launch its own portfolio I hope this happens in the near future.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

On 7/2/2020 at 4:17 PM, sharostamim said:

Personally, I do not see that happening. I think the forum will just being a forum like BitcoinTalk and the likes; Discuss cryptocurrency, give rooms for project developers to showcase what they have and interact with the community. Having a separate portfolio might not be too good for its development and independency. It is a community not a business entity.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Personally i think that it would be quite pointless for this forum to have their own wallet because the payments here are not made directly from the forum but rather on yobit (the exchange site) and therefore they have their own wallets at the moment that each user is assigned that they can use to trade and store their coins. Therefore the development of this forum having their own wallet does not seem to be entirely beneficial at this stage in this forum's development. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Every successful project make their coin and wallet. After making wallet they make a exchange. So they make the crypto coin and next will be crypto wallet. It will be best if they make wallet. 

This forums seems continuosly growing and there's a lot of active members here. It could be more popular if they will have a wallet on it. It will be a game changer at all. 

5 hours ago, Apollo Crypto said:

This forums seems continuosly growing and there's a lot of active members here. It could be more popular if they will have a wallet on it. It will be a game changer at all. 

You are right, there should have even been more active users on this forum. But some are gotten banned by the moderators because there posting quality is very poor.  

As for the cryptotalk to release crypto wallet, I do not think it is possible like I have ones said. Yobit is enough for them to use. 

• +3 1

I think cryptotalk should create their own wallet because a lot of people feel secure on this forum. 

It should be kept in mind that yobit wallet is also a main part of cryptotalk which give satisfied about money. 

The forum is still in development and with every updates made so far we are getting further improvement to the forum. In coming days we may have wallet features intergrated to the forum or separate wallet and also be used for receiving payment. And as the talk token is being ready for trade it's not too far to get separate wallet for forum.

Edited by Ridam
Spelling mistake

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Crypto Talk is a forum or source for crypto-related information and has no direct relationship with any currency in the market, and I do not see any reason for creating a wallet.

• +5 2

On 8/25/2020 at 10:07 AM, iloveyobit said:

Crypto Talk is a forum or source for crypto-related information and has no direct relationship with any currency in the market, and I do not see any reason for creating a wallet.

You are very correct, and also on addition, cryptotalk already offered us yobit to be their payment means. And even if other external campaigns will be here in the future, they will have their own official wallet. I took see no reason this forum should offer a wallet. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

53 minutes ago, Yomose said:

You are very correct, and also on addition, cryptotalk already offered us yobit to be their payment means. And even if other external campaigns will be here in the future, they will have their own official wallet. I took see no reason this forum should offer a wallet. 

Absolutely yes, all financial transactions are carried out on the yobit platform, and they already own a wallet. There is no need for this site to enter into the platform's matters and become profitable or somthing.

• +1 2