Can CryptoTalk will release cryptocurrency wallet? - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sharostamim

Can CryptoTalk will release cryptocurrency wallet?

When the cryptotalk forum will release their own wallet for their talk token, there will be good symptoms for the talk token to be having the bright future. 

• +3 1

I think crypto create their own wallets because That's why people work on it because they consider their cryptocurrency safe.it whould be a great set up for the forum.We make bitcoins from this form and i believe in the future their will be officialy talk wallets.

It is a source of cryptocurrency in which this forum updates to develop the services it provides and it is good and easily to download and secure another Yobit is enough to use and a lot of people secure to use this forum.

I think CryptoTalk has created its own valet which many people consider it as a secure form. It should be kept in mind the tube it will also be main  part of product which gives satisfying about money 

To create the own wallet that is something that very hard because of security experience, so that's the can list their coin to the one of multi coins wallet but not to create their own wallet.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

We have not heard any news for the site to release such wallet and if they will do I think It can go viral as already there are a lot of members who know the cryptotalk.

I don't think you need to disclose any cryptocurrency wallet. Jobbit Exchange is enough, but if Jobbit wants to disclose the wallet, there will be no mistake about it. It will be a wallet that we will embrace very easily.

On 12/29/2020 at 4:04 PM, joemcgwa said:

To create the own wallet that is something that very hard because of security experience, so that's the can list their coin to the one of multi coins wallet but not to create their own wallet.

There are many skilled developers, and for a big company like cryptotalk affording such developers is not a big deal.. so I do not think that is any risk.. but i agree with you they can save themselves the trouble by using one of the multcoin wallet out there.

On 12/30/2020 at 6:23 PM, selfmade said:

There are many skilled developers, and for a big company like cryptotalk affording such developers is not a big deal.. so I do not think that is any risk.. but i agree with you they can save themselves the trouble by using one of the multcoin wallet out there.

Your right they can afford to pay developers nut they must be knowing that's they will be in dangerous while they are just keeping others people money, so that's they must be ready to cover any looses that's will be happened.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Ctyptotalk is very famous forum million of people have faith on it .If Cryptotalk like other cryptocurrencies introduced its own wallet then it will become popluar as this forum is .It will be great news for cryptotalk users because it will become easy for them to store their earning without any worry of an unsecure wallet.

Cryptotalk not need to release any wallet.any project which want progress should release coins and wallet but the case of cryptotalk is very different,it has already so much fame without releasing wallets.

Cryptocurrency is a new modern way to earn as well to enhance your credit as well there are so many ways through which tje universe is trading but in my view cryptocurrency is the finest way to save your wealth. 

On 12/30/2020 at 6:55 AM, Henri1111 said:

I don't think you need to disclose any cryptocurrency wallet. Jobbit Exchange is enough, but if Jobbit wants to disclose the wallet, there will be no mistake about it. It will be a wallet that we will embrace very easily.

Yobit basically is not the crypto wallet, but it is a place where you can trade your cryptocurrencies and investing on investbox, but if you need to hold your cryptocurrencies, you need to use crypto wallets. 

• +2 1

Crypto talk is up to date plate form. This is introducing new features day by day. I hope crypto talk should introduce any crypto currency wallet. Most of peoples feel secure on this platform they easily join this wallet. I think this is very good idea for crypto talk.

• Useful or interesting 1

We can see the popularity of cryptotalk is increasing day by day.It has a large number of users.So it could be possible in future that cryptotalk will release its own official wallet.if it happen in future then it will be a great news for its members and to do work will become more easy.

I think crypto talk should introduce their own wallet. This will be very helpful for crypto talk.  Crypto talk is very secure plateform and also many peoples trust on crypto talk. I think this is very good suggestion for crypto talk.

On 7/2/2020 at 9:17 PM, sharostamim said:

Now a days, Cryptocurrency is also popular like native currency. Everyone want a safe wallet to hold there money like native bank. 

What do you think , Can CryptoTalk will release cryptocurrency wallet?

I think the time isn't very far when crypto talk will release cryptocurrency wallet of their own.Already they have announced yobit account as their payment system.They know every pros and cons of cryptocurrency wallet.The moderators are wise enough to regulate a cryptocurrency wallet as here in cryptotalk,wallets and cryptotalk sections are full of discussions with cryptocurrencies and their wallets.So I hope someday we will find cryptotalk's own wallet system.

I think in the future if cryptotalk forum is released the cryptocurrency wallet. It is the best for cryptotalk users. If other external campaign will be here in the future they will have their own official wallet. I think cryptotalk already offered to yobit . 

On 7/2/2020 at 8:17 PM, sharostamim said:

Now a days, Cryptocurrency is also popular like native currency. Everyone want a safe wallet to hold there money like native bank. 

What do you think , Can CryptoTalk will release cryptocurrency wallet?

I think so. I will happen in near future because this forum is updating with the passage of time. So wait for it.

Cryptotalk have no need to release cryptocurrency wallet.,now a day cryptotalk is one of the famous platform. By creating its on wallet it may provide some difficulty to use and it will take a time to earn the trust of the user .

think it will be very popular because there are many people who trust this forum

they make the crypto coin and next will be crypto wallet. It will be best if they make wallet. 

• +1 1

I do not think cryptotalk need to release any wallet , yobit exchange is enough , but if yobit want to release a wallet there is nothing wrong about that.  Block chain is also enough to store , recieve cryptocurrency wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1

This forum is continuously upgrading and developing and the mod are working hard for it.So I think if they launch their own wallet that will be great and it will more helpful because we trust this forum 👍

My opinion is that there is no need to offer their own Wallet for Crypto currency.yet the yobit is enough to hold your Crypto currency safely.If this platforum will introduce their own wallet definitely wallet need some rewards for working.

I suppose that if the cryptotalk staff proposes it to you, you can easily launch a wallet that would really benefit both cryptotalk users and cryptocurrency investors in general, it would attract people to the forum and surely your brand would increase in value.