How to overcome your mistakes - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

How to overcome your mistakes

We are all adults and children, we are constantly exposed and making mistakes, that some of these mistakes are inadvertently, and that most of the mistakes are made by beginners, so I will share some solutions to overcome and overcome these mistakes.
The trading field is full of risks and we must bear in mind that this field contains profits and losses Therefore, we must first learn from our mistakes, as we must learn from all the mistakes we make
Your mistakes: If you are worried about your mistakes, what will you do to avoid them? Focus on what you've done well and always try to make the right decisions
You must manage your risk: The trader should be risky and have a very positive mindset, but the trader may be very focused on making a profit and is not aware that he may lose too. Always accept your losses and learn to avoid them next time
Trading Education: If you learn the basics of trading and develop reliable trader skills, you will not be afraid of mistakes, instead it will be a lesson you need to improve and develop another trading strategy to earn profit and avoid losses. In trading or investing, you must be able to convert your mistakes into learning and development in order to become a successful crypto trader and investor.

If you have anything to add, I hope you can share it with us

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 7
  • +2 4
  • +3 6
  • +4 3
  • +5 5

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@Nezar Your prescribed tips are good. According to my own experiences in the cryptocurrency tradings, I think following points can be really helpful for all of us to avoid mistakes while performing trading activities:-

• Never care about media hypes
  • Do not blindly trust social media based advises to invest in certain coins/tokens
  • Choose the authentic trading platforms
  • Don't be so greedy and leave unwanted FOMO
  • Track BTC and choose the progressive and unique coin to invest 
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

49 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Don't be so greedy and leave unwanted FOMO

FOMO is hard to avoid. Anyway not being greedy comes with experience. There is no reason to be very greedy if you have a certain plan and follow it. Being very greedy mean that you just derail from the plan and it will probably lead to mistakes. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

We must always learn from our mistakes and avoid being caught again. The best way to do that is through continuous learning so that we can discover mistakes in any field and avoid them.

Making mistakes during trading is inevitable. You can't avoid them completely but you can reduce them to reach an acceptable level so that you can increase your profit. If you don't want to repeat your mistakes, try to write down any unpleasant trading experiences you have had in the past and analyze your performance and remember all the wrong things you did and try to avoid them in future trades. This is the only practical method to make minimum mistakes. Have a precise plan for every trade and determine your profit (%) in advance to know exactly what is your main target in each transaction you want to make.

• +1 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Mistakes happen in our life its common but when we do trading then happens  any mistake its really bad for our trading, we can't leave this mistake learn something new, and improve our strategy where we do mistake try to not repeat this, yes very greedy its really effect our trading.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

Sometimes we do mistakes that will make us to quit our journey in anything, but that is not a good decision because no matter what you are doing but giving up will make you far from where you need to be. Just learn from your mistakes and find the best way to restart. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I will still make this statement that trading and cryptocurrencies  are risky, it is either we lose or gain, if we do not gain enough knowledge and rushing into it, that is a very big mistake that could make us lose money. 

On 7/19/2020 at 8:46 PM, Yomose said:

I will still make this statement that trading and cryptocurrencies  are risky, it is either we lose or gain, if we do not gain enough knowledge and rushing into it, that is a very big mistake that could make us lose money. 

We all know the trading is risky, that I why it should be well known, trading is also profitable if we can be patient but trading is like using losers money to pay gainers and that fact can not change. And if we learn I very well, we will again. 

• +1 2

On 7/3/2020 at 6:05 PM, BTC Future said:

FOMO is hard to avoid. 

Yeah, just like on what happened on Dogecoin recently. 

I am sure that there are a lot of traders  joined the ride when there was a pump doge challenge on tiktok, then loss the trade afterwards because doge market cooled down and went back to 30+ satoshis. 

• +2 1

I believe that making mistack is first step of being a successful trader . we must focous reason behind it a and try to improve it . 

in begining always try trading with 100-200$ only ( or low from it )  , Because their is higher chance of suffering from loss in beginning. 

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Thanks for the benefit, for the sake of applying the tips that I thought about, I suggest that members divide the capital, enter a small amount in the deals and make sure to learn from the mistakes.

we are making in our life many mistakes, but if we want to do not making other time we should be Learning the lesson from our mistakes, it's same in trading we should be Learning from our mistakes in our trade. 

• +2 1

The best way to stay away from the misakes and learn from them is jut make a new rule  each time you do any blunder and than keep on following that rule. 

If we will learn cryptocurrency we will know how to overcome our mistakes. Because mistakes will make us to lost money when we trade or we can make a wrong investments.

mistakes are part of our lives, you cant become better without making mistakes, but you can learn on mistakes, notice them and not to repeat them again

On 7/2/2020 at 4:53 PM, Nezar said:

We are all adults and children, we are constantly exposed and making mistakes, that some of these mistakes are inadvertently, and that most of the mistakes are made by beginners, so I will share some solutions to overcome and overcome these mistakes.
The trading field is full of risks and we must bear in mind that this field contains profits and losses Therefore, we must first learn from our mistakes, as we must learn from all the mistakes we make
Your mistakes: If you are worried about your mistakes, what will you do to avoid them? Focus on what you've done well and always try to make the right decisions
You must manage your risk: The trader should be risky and have a very positive mindset, but the trader may be very focused on making a profit and is not aware that he may lose too. Always accept your losses and learn to avoid them next time
Trading Education: If you learn the basics of trading and develop reliable trader skills, you will not be afraid of mistakes, instead it will be a lesson you need to improve and develop another trading strategy to earn profit and avoid losses. In trading or investing, you must be able to convert your mistakes into learning and development in order to become a successful crypto trader and investor.

If you have anything to add, I hope you can share it with us

We must note our mistakes no to fall in this again... Anyway we must do mistakes in our lives to learn.

• +3 1

1- Lack of a capital and risk management plan
2- Trading a lot and entering into many deals
3 Risking too much capital
4- Hope for more gain and patience for loss
5- Excess confidence after profit

• +1 1

Very good reflection, this should be taken into account by all those who use trading since many times people are caught in their mistakes in their losses, when in reality in this world you just have to see what it was that you failed and get best. not make the same mistake again, that's what the teacher does, learn from their own mistakes

• +3 1

Greed is one of the most common causes of loss in the world of trading. Study your scheme well and stick to it. Do not greed and do not buy one type with all your capital. Try to distribute it well to avoid a big loss.

• +1 1

Why did they start hiring not those with a diploma now? And who has experience. Experience is mistakes and time. Without making mistakes, you cannot get around them the next time you meet them. This is an experience, there is no way without it

On 7/3/2020 at 10:14 AM, Whited35 said:

@Nezar Your prescribed tips are good. According to my own experiences in the cryptocurrency tradings, I think following points can be really helpful for all of us to avoid mistakes while performing trading activities:-

• Never care about media hypes
  • Do not blindly trust social media based advises to invest in certain coins/tokens
  • Choose the authentic trading platforms
  • Don't be so greedy and leave unwanted FOMO
  • Track BTC and choose the progressive and unique coin to invest 

Your suggestion are recommendable there are alot of mistakes those who are knew in trading does one of the popular mistakes was trading in a wrong trading platform where your money is not guarantee because they are fooled from so called gurus in the social media who tends to fooled them and they believe him.

12 hours ago, Digital said:

Your suggestion are recommendable there are alot of mistakes those who are knew in trading does one of the popular mistakes was trading in a wrong trading platform where your money is not guarantee because they are fooled from so called gurus in the social media who tends to fooled them and they believe him.

@Digital That's why YouTube has permanently deleted popular Bitcoin presenter's channels. So many channels are still there to spread the false information about tradings. Users have to protect themselves from the scam and the wrong trading suggestions. 

• +1 1