Your best teacher is your last mistake - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Your best teacher is your last mistake

It’s true that mistakes can be a great teacher. But it is not as easy as you think to stop making the same mistakes again and again. Truthful reflection is needed and truthful evaluation of your skills and efforts are essential. It might be the case you were unlucky with a trade, but more likely you didn’t prepare adequately. Record your failures, reflect upon then and decide how you will change your approach in the future- only then can your mistakes be a good teacher.

I am totally satisfied with you . You have posted such a wonderful topic. We should not jealous from others. We should learn from our mistakes . Our mistakes is our teacher. You are right . Thanks for posting this useful topic . 

Of course, if partner always the last failure is one more push towards knowledge and learning, now that if you never invest something that you are not willing to lose, if not, learning will be too expensive and you will have to learn another subject xD.
Greetings mate and good luck with the hunt.

as a beginner we going to make mistakes but for we not analyzing the kind of mistake and how we gonna figure it out is our main headache. but mistakes are done barely for us learn from that in other for us not to repeat it. I think am done with the errors, the challenges and the mistakes i have been going through now am on my way to success 

Hey mate, you are right our best teacher is last mistake, if we do not do mistake we can learn new thing, so mistake is the key of success in crypto world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe that if we do not learn from our mistakes we are wrong, it is assumed that the people who achieved brilliant things had to make mistakes and learn from it, I also think that something we do not like but many times it is necessary for others to tell us that we are making mistakes , like when a moderator gives us a negative point, instead of thinking that it is unfair, let's think why it happened and not repeat it

Its basically mean that whenever you do mistake, you come to know that what you did was wrong. You learnt and it is a mistake that TEACHES you and in the future you don't repeat that mistake. hence your last mistake is your best teacher.  

I appreciate you, BrolySSJ very good post that you've done here, and very inspiring and inspiring. You are right that we have to bend the mistakes and that these become our experiences in later life. Whatever we do, even if we succeed, there is still a lesson we can learn from it. Success can mean that you can be good at something and learn from it just as a mistake. 

Your statement is really great. You will be successful. We should learn from you. It will make our minds better. Thank you very much brother. We can learn so many things which will help us in future life

• +1 1

I have always heard that no one learns from other people's experiences, and that is very true, especially when we are young where we believe that we do not know everything. But time passes and we realize that we are wrong, we have successes and mistakes. Mistakes because we did what should not be done (we were wrong). We have to educate ourselves and train ourselves in everything that we are going to undertake and what better way to consult and learn from those who know?

• +3 1

The truth is I am not in favor of learning by trial and error, today we have many tools available to avoid this situation, as a beginner I recommend studying well the type of business you want to enter and thus not losing money due to lack of information or experience In fact, one of the tools that we can use is this forum where we have a lot of information

• +2 1

It's really normal to make mistakes but the most important thing here is learning and try not to repeat them again! each day we are improving our skills in this life and we really should have good experiences in each field if we want to success.. especially when we talk about cryptocurrencies fields! they are really require a long time and huge efforts to become an experienced person in them.

You are completely correct. The best teacher is our mistakes. We must always learn from your mistakes, and try not to allow them again.

Edited by LoganCano

Of course, every mistake teach us how to trade, how to operate in the crypto world, this is the best way to get the knowledge that we need, never surrender despite the mistakes

mistakes teach us how to encounter with the problems to avoid repeating the same mistake. if people learn from mistakes they will better handle problems

First I would like to thank you for this motivation letter. Then I would like to say that I agree with you, as experience has proven this for me

And I can add to your words by saying a sentence that my father used to repeat to me constantly (that an intelligent person is one who learns from his mistakes and from the mistakes of others)

17 hours ago, George10 said:

Sure mate that's the fact and true words over there as life goes on we are bound to make several mistakes and sometimes we even lose money and what is important is to learn from our mistakes so that we never repeat them again and this will push us towards archiving our goals of becoming successful because success begins with failure.

@George10 sometimes it also hard for us  About learn from our mistake.. Because our certain mistake can make our life hell... Like you are doing a business with your all capital but you dont aware about business strategy which lead you loss all your all capital.. Now what you can do for next improvement as you cant passed your this huge lose from your life..            

• +2 1

Definitely yes, I fully agree, because mistakes lead us to improve both our behavior and the work we do. In everyday life, we make many mistakes, but when we recognize it and try or propose to change, our way of seeing life changes and therefore relationships with others begin to improve. Recognizing that we have to change and be better, we are better people.

Your messages are very inspiring, mistakes form and prepare us for future experiences and opportunities, but they will be valuable only if we recognize them and learn from them.

Very good information, the experience in what you do in life will always be framed between the things that went well and those that did not, making a remembrance of the mistakes made and learning from them would be ideal not to commit them again, However, we must also control our emotions and thus avoid falling into the same mistakes made again, there is a famous saying that says that Man is the only being who stumbles several times over the same stone ...

I will never forget when I transferred 250usd in eth to a metamask wallet that I had forgotten that I had already uninstalled it from my cell phone .. when I reinstalled it I had not written down the account recovery seed phrase correctly .. today I have about 800 usd in eth in a ghost wallet ..

If you are going to create a wallet, don't forget to write down the seed phrase !!

• +2 1

right my friend, sadly my entire life is full of teachers lol, but according to your words which are full of wisdom, all these mistakes serve to improve us, and to be more assertive. I am always willing to learn and thank to colleagues like you who help us, we are less evolved. Thank you.

On 10/12/2020 at 12:17 AM, MuhammadSh said:

It's really normal to make mistakes but the most important thing here is learning and try not to repeat them again! each day we are improving our skills in this life and we really should have good experiences in each field if we want to success.. especially when we talk about cryptocurrencies fields! they are really require a long time and huge efforts to become an experienced person in them.

Obviously @MuhammadSh we are humans and we have the ability to learn, our best learning source is our mistakes because today's mistakes tomorrow our experience, like our topic creator mention these words in his topics,

so make mistakes but also learn some new lesson and don't make repeated same mistake then surely we success in our life.

• +4 1

8 minutes ago, kenan 1 said:

@Honny143

No one is born educated
It is not a shame to make mistakes, but the biggest defect is to repeat these mistakes
We have to learn from our mistakes, and correct them in our future experiences, so we increase our experiences

That's true @kenan 1 no one earn knowledge by birth, we learns knowledge by our daily routines, and some useful knowledge we learns through our mistakes,

so don't be worry when ever we made mistakes learn something new because this type of lessons made us perfect.

• +2 1