Your best teacher is your last mistake - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Your best teacher is your last mistake

On 7/8/2020 at 5:32 PM, BTC Future said:

The problem comes when we can't analyze our mistakes and figure out why we made them in the first place. Mistakes alone are not teaching us much. It is reasearch on how to avoid them that will help us more.

Mistakes do not teach us many things, but mistakes are sometimes needed to teach us to be better, because basically when someone makes a mistake, they do not understand or even do not know if what they are doing is a mistake. But it's different if a mistake is made continuously, even though someone already knows that it is a mistake, then decisive action is needed to resolve it. That's why Cryptotalk has 6 warning points, so someone can learn and become better. :)

Edited by ayatoslaw
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

You are right in every word you said on the topic, and this is according to my experience in the market, which exceeds two years. The mistakes you make will teach you how to deal with the market or even in real life.

• +2 1

Its important to work as hard and put together some of the good things that comes with lessons, lessons are what give us what we are doing, there are good things that come with making mistakes there is a lot of good to really develop and put together in what we are doing

• +3 1

On 7/8/2020 at 11:32 AM, BTC Future said:

Mistakes alone are not teaching us much. It is reasearch on how to avoid them that will help us more.

Making research was very helpful but time consumption. The secret behind research is the more time you spend on it the more knowledge you gain from the results of research you made.

56 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Making research was very helpful but time consumption. The secret behind research is the more time you spend on it the more knowledge you gain from the results of research you made.

Time is required for research but it will save us from a lot of trouble. The magnitude of a mistake might vary from something that is not worth mentioning to something that is so severe that might affect our lives. While the severe ones you might think ok noone is so stupid to make them, still there are people that are vulnerable and are targetted by scammers. A scammer might be so high up the chain you won't ever notice and won't bother to do research. You might get scammed lose money and perhaps damage your health and no law will help you just because the scammers are well-connected and powerful.

Anyway I don't actually know if this conversation has derailed, but I've read so far second reply that research is not required and that we have to learn from mistakes instead. This is false in my opinion. I can only advise you that almost everything is on the internet. 99,99% of threats to our financial and physical health. Being poor does not matter as you can still make mistakes and owe people money. Avoiding mistakes as much as possible is wiser.

• +2 2

I understand the warning points as an important factor for us to improve our content in this forum because if you only make mistakes and nobody alerts you to your mistakes you will never learn and will not develop in building your ideas.

16 hours ago, BTC Future said:

but I've read so far second reply that research is not required and that we have to learn from mistakes instead.

Actually that is 100% true mate we learn from mistakes and can still proceed to make more research all thought we learn from the mistakes but try to know other ways that can lead to mistake equivalent to that. Mistakes are not done intentionally but out of knowledge to have the knowledge when done.

16 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I can only advise you that almost everything is on the internet.

Nice advise, Internet had already covered about 95-90% of various types of  scammers this scammers can affect our lives to Target what we want to be theirs.

17 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Avoiding mistakes as much as possible is wiser

To the wise once when they make there first mistakes they avoid repeating another mistake instead they learn and help others.

We make many mistakes in our lives but we learn from our mistakes. Mistakes help us to wake up anew. Many times we have a teacher to correct mistakes. My last mistake teacher was my friend,

He helped me to correct my mistakes and he helped me to learn from my mistakes. I think everyone has mistakes in life and there is a teacher to correct mistakes. 

• +1 1

On 7/2/2020 at 8:27 PM, Babubu609 said:

WE ARE HAPPY TO WELCOME YOU TO THIS FORUM CRYPTOTALK

2348182551874_status_9ff1108b30314c119f9d4729d0811aa8.jpg.ba4e48b22fba4e8eda5c7f689f4aaed8.jpg

Hi my dear friends this topic I am trying to discuss about will help in inspiring and and motivate us not to give up all the time for making a mistake. Here is the fact my friends you Don't get jealous of someone who is ahead of you, Rather take a cue from him to succeed in your life, Success is always between you and your mind. When you make Mistake the last mistake you made is your teacher. As some of the begginners you come into this forum with full intention to make good post and all with that you receive a warning point that don't have to get you angry but is a lesson for you to avoid that mistake next time. The moderators loves you  that is why they purnished you earlier before it's to late at your first mistake. When you are not warn for the first Mistake what do you expect that is automatical banning because of systematical repetation of mistakes. Your last mistake is your best teacher learn from learn. Try to know friend The change in life starts from your thoughts, If you change your thoughts, Your life will be changed, So, change your thinking. Never compare yourself to others, because you and them aren't writing the same exam. Always aim to be better than the person you were yesterday you are your true competition. Never Don't be afraid of making mistakes. Years later, you'll be calling them 'experiences' instead of 'mistakes' and they will be the key points of your success story. 

14993.jpg.30c679fca4e6890878cea9db614875aa.jpg

your best teacher is your last mistake learn from it. 🙏

LOVE YOU ALL ❤️........

@Babubu609 you are right that our best teacher is our last mistake.. But there has different in mistake..i mean suppose you want to invest in crypto currency and the coin can be any new or old.. But to get enough profit from your invest you need to do enough research like is the coin price will be low in future or the coin will be died.. After take proper research if you lose on YOUR invest then the mistake is your teacher but if you do invest without any proper knowledge but Just to get profit and lose your money then the mistake cant be your teacher... It will be your foolish work                        

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

i mean suppose you want to invest in crypto currency and the coin can be any new or old.. But to get enough profit from your invest you need to do enough research like is the coin price will be low in future or the coin will be died

Yes we need to make a deep research about the legit and potential coin we can't just select any coin that can die at the end of long term holding

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

i mean suppose you want to invest in crypto currency and the coin can be any new or old.. But to get enough profit from your invest you need to do enough research like is the coin price will be low in future or the coin will be died

Yes we need to make a deep research about the legit and potential coin we can't just select any coin that can die at the end of long term holding

Genuinely stated, everyone do make a mistakes but the differences is the wise ones learn from the mistakes, which quickly grows them in experience and help them to reach the goal. Be the best version of yourself 

3 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

Making Mistakes does not mean we can not make it we should never give up because of our failure,we learn from our mistake and our mistake is our good teacher that oneday will lead us into success the more we learn from our mistake the more our knowledge will be improving

With determination and good intentions we could control our emotions, and control many of our mistakes by learning from experience  that is when we make mistakes we try to learn from it.

great atopic , you actually left nothing to say , everyone makes mistakes  in this forum especially when they are new, for me many of my post get deleted when i joined the forum but now i understand the rules better than before and didn't get any of my posts deleted recently

• +1 1

The rules set by the moderators are accurate and clear and adherence to them is not difficult
So please kindly take note of what he did wrong and try to avoid it in the future

Very good post that you have made here, and very motivating and inspiring. You are correct in saying that mistakes are something we need to lean from and these do become our experiences later on in life. In everything that we do, even if we are able to succeed, there is still a lesson that we can take out of it. Success can still mean that you can be better at something and just like with a mistake you are able to learn from that. The key is identifying that. I think that is why the moderators here chose to give warning points instead of just banning people, to give them a chance to learn. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Always in all areas of life the mistakes we make remain the best teacher for us, and in the world of crypto, these mistakes make us stronger and we learn more every day.

Or we can say, our mistakes are our teachers, not only our past mistakes because we still learn from the mistakes we have done before. It's normal that we have done mistake in our life because we are not perfect but we should make something to make it correct in the future. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

5 hours ago, Moontong said:

Or we can say, our mistakes are our teachers, not only our past mistakes because we still learn from the mistakes we have done before. It's normal that we have done mistake in our life because we are not perfect but we should make something to make it correct in the future. 

We are just human, who made a mistakes in our life. And its our responsibility to change for the better to not do the same mistakes again. Let's always learn from our mistakes. Yes mate, mistakes is very normal in our lifes. But doing the same mistakes all over again is not normal. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/6/2020 at 3:58 PM, bino said:

Let's always learn from our mistakes. Yes mate, mistakes is very normal in our lifes. But doing the same mistakes all over again is not normal

I think is a good option to learn from mistakes because 70% of knowledge are gotten from mistakes we made when we also forced to learn from them.

This is motivated and very helpful content that you created my friend. In this case i hope all the members will see this post to them to became motivated and have courage of what they are doing here so we must learn from mistake ever that we face in our life. failure is a first step for success,  without failure we don't achive goal.

• +1 1

If anyone ask me to suggest anything to become successful. I will say don't just sit quietly,  try everything before you die. You don't know which field is going to click. And once if you made your mind then don't change due to someone's demotivating. And always learn from your mistake. Don't repeat a mistake more than twice.

• +2 1

Mistake is a minor issue that all of us do encounter in our daily activities and we most do that due to low knowledge about a specific field, so for that reason i think we should always make sure we learn something and add to our knowledge when ever we make mistake to avoid further disappointment in the future. Let's make our last mistake our teacher friends.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course, a mistake is required. This may seem strange, but when we make a mistake, we avoid to go back to work in the same way and look for a new way of working, and this research will develop our knowledge and experience and thus shorten the time a lot to reach success.

Mistakes are a way to learn the correct method for success, but unfortunately, there are fatal mistakes that cause us to leave the market. Most of such mistakes are due to haste, ignorance and blind trust in others, and these things are wrong in normal life. So, before starting to think about how to collect money, think about how to stay safe and how Maintaining capital.

• +1 1

I agree because every mistake is a lesson we should learn from it. And also our last mistake specially if it is big mistake it will open your mind and and make your self better to avoid commiting your big mistake before.