Your best teacher is your last mistake - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Your best teacher is your last mistake

WE ARE HAPPY TO WELCOME YOU TO THIS FORUM CRYPTOTALK

2348182551874_status_9ff1108b30314c119f9d4729d0811aa8.jpg.ba4e48b22fba4e8eda5c7f689f4aaed8.jpg

Hi my dear friends this topic I am trying to discuss about will help in inspiring and and motivate us not to give up all the time for making a mistake. Here is the fact my friends you Don't get jealous of someone who is ahead of you, Rather take a cue from him to succeed in your life, Success is always between you and your mind. When you make Mistake the last mistake you made is your teacher. As some of the begginners you come into this forum with full intention to make good post and all with that you receive a warning point that don't have to get you angry but is a lesson for you to avoid that mistake next time. The moderators loves you  that is why they purnished you earlier before it's to late at your first mistake. When you are not warn for the first Mistake what do you expect that is automatical banning because of systematical repetation of mistakes. Your last mistake is your best teacher learn from learn. Try to know friend The change in life starts from your thoughts, If you change your thoughts, Your life will be changed, So, change your thinking. Never compare yourself to others, because you and them aren't writing the same exam. Always aim to be better than the person you were yesterday you are your true competition. Never Don't be afraid of making mistakes. Years later, you'll be calling them 'experiences' instead of 'mistakes' and they will be the key points of your success story. 

14993.jpg.30c679fca4e6890878cea9db614875aa.jpg

your best teacher is your last mistake learn from it. 🙏

LOVE YOU ALL ❤️........

Edited by Babubu609

Yes bro we should learn from our mistakes and if we get wp we should be motivated more next time so that our mistakes are corrected. And in other areas too if we do a mistake then we should try to figure out the reason and search the solution for it instead of leaving it. And i would like to thanks you for such motivating content that really encourage us to do more next time.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 9
  • +2 8
  • +3 7
  • +4 5

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

These are good tips. We announce that we learn through experience and benefit from the mistakes we make because in the coming times we will avoid repeating the same mistake and this will help us to complete our work successfully.

No one can learn if he didn't make any mistake in his life ! So we don't have to give up or feel bad if we made a mistake ! In my opinion if we want to be a good trader so you have to lose some of your money first ! To learn from your mistakes ! Then you will be a professional trader ! And you can make huge profits 

Yes, mistake is the best teacher but you should also be a good student to achieve success in my life. I have got two warning points recently and I was banned for writing post for 2 days. So, from now onwards I am reading my content for atleast three times before posting to ensure it is correct or wrong.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 10
  • +2 5

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Your topic really motivate so many members mate, because anyone not made perfect by birth this mistakes made humans perfect, but we need to learn lesson when we do any mistake, and don't do this mistake once again yes moderators not our enemies they warn when we do any mistake, I recently received warning point because I do mistake and acknowledged the mistake, now I do my work carefully because I learn a lesson through my mistake.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -5 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 4
  • +4 1

3 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Your topic really motivate so many members mate, because anyone not made perfect by birth this mistakes made humans perfect, but we need to learn lesson when we do any mistake, and don't do this mistake once again yes moderators not our enemies they warn when we do any mistake, I recently received warning point because I do mistake and acknowledged the mistake, now I do my work carefully because I learn a lesson through my mistake.

I have feel and observed your absence mate it has been long I saw your post. After that I suspect you might have been on restriction for some couple of days. Is very sad but happy to know your Mistake so that you can avoid repeating the same Mistake next time.

@Babubu609 you are 💯 correct the best teacher is our last mistake. We often make mistake not thinking to learn from it. This makes us keep repeating Mistakes on mistake and we get banned for that.

You deserve thanks for this useful and motivating topic for the members of the forum in order to exert more effort in CryptoTalk, and if we make a mistake in the work and receive a warning point then this should be a lesson for us in order not to repeat these mistakes

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

You're right about that mate. Every mistakes, every failure we learn something new lesson in our lives. Because of our wrong choices, we find the real meaning of life. Every fail you must stand up again and fight. Don't be discourage by your mistakes that every time you do, you lose. Try and try until you succeed. You don't know, out of 9 tries, in the 10th time you might succeed.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

That's true, whenever we made a mistake, we learned from it because for these mistakes there will be someone who will correct you, there are many suggestions or tips that you can do to avoid mistakes and to correct it.

It's not that, "Our last mistake is our teacher" because every mistake that we made even though it's not the last we still learned from it.

• +1 1

You are right friend, we should learn from our mistakes so that we can discover the right path that we should use to get success. Comparing yourself with other people will make you thinking negative things most of the time, instead of comparing yourself to them, ask them support and they will give you the right thing.

• +1 3
  • +2 3

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This topic was very motivated not only for that beginners like me but also the members who will read this post. It's normal to have mistake and learn from it don't chase someone who is above you, work hard and explore this forum for you to have a proper knowledge and make your on way to succeed in this forum.

• +2 4

BetFury                                                   

25 minutes ago, kitekite24 said:

This topic was very motivated not only for that beginners like me but also the members who will read this post. It's normal to have mistake and learn from it don't chase someone who is above you, work hard and explore this forum for you to have a proper knowledge and make your on way to succeed in this forum.

As a newbie nice to meet you @kitekite24 I hope you don't be among those that will give up because of one mistake you did. I hope you be among the learners that were ready to learn from your Mistake. Remember failure is the first step to success.

All mistakes in life will help you the future... as long someone learnt from them. they will give you experience so you dont repeat them.

On every mistakes, on every failure, one every bad choice we make, we learn something, new lessons in our lives, we got more experience. 

6 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Remember failure is the first step to success.

You said it!!!

• +1 4
  • +3 2

2 minutes ago, Dordio said:

All mistakes in life will help you the future... as long someone learnt from them. they will give you experience so you dont repeat them.

On every mistakes, on every failure, one every bad choice we make, we learn something, new lessons in our lives, we got more experience. 

You said it!!!

That is very excellent! For grabbing all that I said and finding it very useful. You are welcome to cryptotalk forum. I hope you be among those that are ready to contribute to the forum as a newbie. You can be like us by accepting all challenges and getting ready to correct it.

1 minute ago, Alhnuof said:

These are very beautiful tips that I can benefit from a lot

Hello buddy @Alhnuof, can you please make your font size the same with others, your post is not readable for every mobile user using a desktop site. It makes your post useless because we cant read the whole text. 

It looks like this.

IMG_20200706_090013.JPG.8dcdde964aeb7c9374f4268ce346aaf3.JPG

If you look at life, really, every mistake we make can be a lesson for us to correct. But when it comes to investments we have to be cautious, sometimes we can lose money just because there were bad things that happened in the market and we cannot think it was because we made mistakes

• +1 2
  • +2 2

yeah , without making mistack we will never be a successful in our life . we got some experience whenever we realise that we makes Some mistack . 

I also got some good experience in trading after receiving some loss 😉 , I am also said , don't afraid of loss or mistack let's took your first step .

• +1 3
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Mistakes are something we always fall into unknowingly without knowledge. We fall into mistakes and we feel the pain  later we learn from that mistake.

On 7/4/2020 at 3:07 PM, Babubu609 said:

That is very excellent! For grabbing all that I said and finding it very useful. You are welcome to cryptotalk forum. I hope you be among those that are ready to contribute to the forum as a newbie. You can be like us by accepting all challenges and getting ready to correct it.

Thanks!! I will try to gain a good reputation to make good contributes in the forum. im gonna try to make the less errors/mistakes than i can . and if i made them, learn with that and transform an error in an opportunity to improve myself.

thanks again

• +1 1
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Dordio said:

Thanks!! I will try to gain a good reputation to make good contributes in the forum. im gonna try to make the less errors/mistakes than i can . and if i made them, learn with that and transform an error in an opportunity to improve myself.

thanks again

We can't be perfect than everyone on the forum we most make mistakes and we need to fight this by learning from it.

1 hour ago, mmollahs400 said:

Man make mistakes it's natural. We have to learn from every single mistake. If you want to improve your life, you have to overcome the mistakes also. 

Mistakes are natural instinct and we need to learn from those mistakes we made to stop repeating it.

He was one of the best teachers of my life, he cared for me a lot, he always commanded me to live a good life, I learned a lot from him, and there were many mistakes in life, but I learned from mistakes, correcting mistakes and moving forward  Gone

• +1 5
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

The problem comes when we can't analyze our mistakes and figure out why we made them in the first place. Mistakes alone are not teaching us much. It is reasearch on how to avoid them that will help us more.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Every mistake is a lesson so we need to learn from it. We need to remember always if we have mistakes or failures never loose hope and never give up because it is your lesson that teaches you to be better and become more wiser and to develop your self more to become successful.

• +1 1
  • +3 1