Your best teacher is your last mistake - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Your best teacher is your last mistake

You definitely deserve thanks for this beneficial and motivating post for the contributors of the this forum in order to exert extra effort in CryptoTalk and if we make a mistake in the work and get hold of a warning factor then this must be a lesson for us in order no longer to repeat these mistakes.

Mistakes are part of our daily lives, no one is above mistakes as it is been said. Without making mistakes one will not get to know if he has gained proper understanding about something, so mistakes are our best teachers

I join this forum just 2 months ago. I have many mistakes on this forum. But my elder brother tell me everything about this forum. I also try to learn knowledge about crypto currency and this forum. This forum is the best for learning knowledge about crypto currency and earning money.

they can thump out of the mental adjust and ruin the disposition, to make a moo self-esteem. By changing their state of mind to making a botch and routinely learning from it, tenderfoots get an unending source of advantage and the key to future victory in crypto.

• +2 1

Yeah you're absolutely right. My teacher is my last mistake. Without learning from mistakes i will make the mistakes even more. There will be no progress . So we must learn from our previous mistakes. It will make us even stronger than before. So our teacher is our last mistakes. 

Yes of course it is important for us to learn from our mistake to avoid repeatedly making of mistake and mistake is the best teacher. If you make a mistake today hardly you repeat that anymore because you have learnt that if you commit such act may probably loose.

experiences and mistakes are our best lesson and learning that we can have based on them we will become professionals trying not to make our same mistakes, also these We also learn from these errors of what meaning, that we know what we did wrong and consequently we had a pronounced error.

You are right, our mistakes are our best teacher if we are take them positively. Some people don't see their mistake as something you can learn from, that becomes a problem.

Yes I completely agree with you. Success only gives you happiness. But mistakes teaches you the lessons of your life. Mistakes are the steps to success. Fail is not the end it is just the start. Fail = first attempt in learning

It is true that man learns from his mistakes and gains experience and makes himself a better person and it is also true that our last mistake is our teacher from whom learning creates passion and courage in us. And we strive for success in life.

Yes mate, the mistakes we make does not really means we can't beat what we are facing at that particular time some mistakes even makes us stronger than we even thought because the ideas on what we need to know about  a particular thing is already in you. It is permitted to make mistakes but it is very bad if we fail to try again after the first mistakes though some times it might be difficult. 

It basically means that whenever you do a mistake,you come to know that what you did was wrong. You LEARN and it is the mistake that TEACHES you and in the future you don't repeat that mistake. Hence your last mistake is the best teacher. ... Originally Answered: "Your best teacher is your last mistake

Hi my friends, you are new on this platform, so you should never be afraid by your mistakes because mistakes teach humans. When you strike in which platform with someone, you learn a lot from that mistake  and become an experience able person  in this forum. So mistakes are human masters, which teach a lot to humans. 

• +4 1

I agree your point of view that you best teacher is your last mistake simply means that try to learn from your last mistake and try not to repeat it again.To error is human but we can avoid to repeat the same by learning from their past experience as self experience is the best one.

Yes, no doubt your best best teacher is your last mistake. Mistakes make you perfect. Many people face many problems in their life and if you do mistakes in your life and then you depressed then you should learn from your mistakes and mistakes should never repeat otherwise you will fail in your life. The successful people always learn from their mistakes. 

• +2 1

Dear Friend! Mistakes makes man perfect. We should learn lesson from our mistakes. And never repeat again mistakes. Mistakes are human master which teaches a lot to human. 

Of course our last mistake is our best teacher.  Because that mistake warns us not to make mistakes in front of us and creates interest in acquiring more knowledge so that such mistakes never happen again.

My dear friend What i have learned so far According to him, I would like to say this to the new joiners Let's post a comment We should not comment on that .This will not make our post useful 

Each and every mistakes help us improve ourselves. Nobody can move on without making mistakes. Without mistakes our life will be stagnant. So every mistake gives us a chance to change,to improve and be a better person than yesterday.

Every last mistake we make teaches that there is still much more for us to improve.

Yes my dear you are right.I think our mistake teacher the lesson . Therefore we should work hard and don't repeat the mistake again . If we do a mistake once and try never to make these type of mistake again . So I think our mistake is our teacher that teach us the lesson. 

• +2 1

Yes dear you are right our mistakes is our real teacher in this way life is the main example life teaches us a lesson in every field of life if we do mistakes we get more 

Experience may be your optimal/optimally educator within our own lives, collapse can be additionally part of our experience and that's a portion of developing, should you experience some thing afterward for certain that you can find some thing too. That's just why the further people strive some thing that the further awareness we've got inside our own life span..

Excillent philosophy!  That's why sometimes making mistake is also important so that we can learn a lesson from this for our lives. Our mistakes gives us the best motivation to do better in life. And yes who is better than us can be our idol. We can't be same but of course can be better than them by working hard.