Your best teacher is your last mistake - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Your best teacher is your last mistake

Yes dear. I agree with you. We should learn from mistakes. They are our best teachers. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. It will improve your content writing skill 

It is anything but a disgrace to acknowledge your shortcoming or flaw. At the point when you will have the guts to state something and consenting to that ,at that point you can really gain from that. A similar principle applies here as well. In the event that you simply post with a psyche of social affair information, at that point it won't be intense for you to start a decent grouping where you will gain proficiency with a ton of things about crypto related things.

If we do not make mistakes we will never learn; because when we make a caution came next time until we do not return it and in the forum every day of us who mention his king and learn from each other.

Great post my friend. You're %100 right . Most of us using this forum as a knowledge source and we're trying to improve our knowledge with reading and spending some time in here , but there's a better way to learn, like experience and mistakes that you done before. No one can succed without making any mistake. Actually when you look at the succesful people you'll see they make very big mistakes in their past.

• +4 1

Hi there my friend, that is a great comment. We as human beings of course make mistakes, it is the natural outcome of our learning processes but learning from our mistakes and not repeating them over and over again, that is a talent not everyone possess. Some of us do the same mistakes over and over and expect the result to differ every time but it rarely ever does. So we should take notes about our mistakes in cryptocurrency trading in a ledger and try not to repeat them.

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Hello my friend, thank you. This talk is very good.  It indicates that you have many experiences, but I have my own saying that not making mistakes often is great wisdom.

Edited by Mr.Rayan

Yes  my dear my last mistake is my teacher because the problems come when we can't analyze our mistake and figure out why we made them in the first place .I think that mistake alone are not teaching us much .it is research on how to avoid them that will help us more .

You are the right friend, we need to learn from our mistakes so that we can find the right path we need to use to achieve success. Comparing yourself to others makes you think negative things more often, instead of comparing yourself, ask support from them and they will give you the right thing.

In my opinion mistakes man perfect.The person who don't have courage to take risk or do mistake can't grow as a member.So always seek from your mistakes and analysed them to become motivated and work with full zeal in future. 

Yes, my friend, we must learn from our mistakes and the mistake is a lesson for us to learn to skip the mistake and correct the path means success in that, but the problem here is if the same mistake is repeated, the matter becomes more difficult

Indeed brother we ought to gain from our mistakes and on the off chance that we get up we should be roused more next time so our mix-ups are adjusted. Also, in different zones as well in the event that we do an error, at that point we should attempt to sort out the explanation and quest the answer for it as opposed to leaving it. Furthermore, I might want to expresses gratitude toward you for such rousing substance that truly urge us to accomplish more next time.

On 11/17/2020 at 10:57 AM, Haso said:

Mistakes are something we always fall into unknowingly without knowledge. We fall into mistakes and we feel the pain  later we learn from that mistake.

Yeah you are definitely right mate.  Some people dont like admitting it when they make a mistake,  they always believe that they are always perfect. So those kind of people dont learn any thing new. We are suppose to learn from our mistakes, So that we can improve and perform better next Time to avoid such mistake. 

• +3 1

For everyone here i believe that our last mistake is our greatest teacher never fill sad when you failed never give up stand up for yourself you last mistake deosnt mean that the world is ending you have to stand up and give it a try never give up

Yes friends mistake is something that every one makes, we learn and get more knowledge and experience from the mistakes we make and we need to learn from it in order to make corrections and one need not to give up in life,so mistake is really a best teacher that teaches us how to chance our daily lives activities

Obviously admitting to our slip-ups and gaining from them is a basic factor that encourages us to push ahead. You must be consistently open to remedy and survey on the grounds that nobody is superior to the others, we as a whole commit errors and we should share our encounters to one another to have the option to progress.

Hello! How interesting everything that is said about this. And so it is, I believe that he who does not fail will not succeed, it is impossible to be perfect. I believe that in the long term you have to make a lot of mistakes and perhaps make more mistakes than you get it right because when you get it right you will have so many benefits that failures will only be steps overcome. I see it with trading and the way of facing life day by day
Greetings community!

A certain friend, very good advice, we must learn from our mistakes, it makes us a better person and teaches us to avoid committing them again and have the success that we want in life.

• +2 1

Okay, Mr. "Selling TALK token at 35 satoshi price", appreciate that, will keep it in mind.

(today TALK was pumped to 70 satoshi, now it's 40-45)

Experience is the best teacher any student of life can ever have and it is paramount we learn from our mistakes or else we would keep falling into the same hole over and over again. The world of cryptocurrency is very delicate and unpredictable and anyone that cannot learn from a past mistake is only setting up himself to fail.

When a mistake is made, its better you take a step back and find out what the mistake was to avoid falling into the same hole again.

From the falls there you have to get up and from this you always learn I always recommend that when you fall to get up.

• +3 1

I think that from our mistakes our experience in learning things increases more and the important thing is not to repeat the same mistake because it is considered stupid.

Yes, basically!  I think problems come when we can't analyze our own mistakes and actually understand why we made them in the first place.  Basically!  Avoid them which will help us more.

If you do not learn from your mistake that means you will never be able to learn and will never grow so try to locate the error when you fail and improve yourself.

Yes, I agree with you. It's normal to have mistake but the best thing is that we learn lesson from our mistakes and failures. So learn from your mistakes, correct them and go ahead.

Mistakes are one of the best source of knowledge because we always learn more if we do some wrong things or decisions in life. Every time we fail we should hate ourselves instead analyze the problem so that we'll know where we go wrong and then try another way of doing it next time. Just always accept every knowledge you can acquire because that will help you at your future problems.