Earning through PTC websites. - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JohanDonne

Earning through PTC websites.

Hello friends,  I will tell you How the ptc sites work. 

The  ptc stands for pay to click websites that pay you to view certain ads for a certain amount of time.

The background is, the website works as a middle man, 

There are some people who gives them orders to get cheap traffic and others go there to earn from simple work of visiting websites. 

Mostly the ptc sites give you almost 0.001$ per ad to watch and a bit of refferal commission.  

You will be able to earn almost 0.01-0.03$ a day by spending almost 30-50 minutes a day.

There is a way to earn a lot on these sites, that is making referrals. 

If you have made 1000 refferals in even a year you will be  earning  almost 5-15$ a day.

My Final Thoughts Are, If you Can't Make Referrals,  PTC websites are Just A waste Of Time.

8 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

My Final Thoughts Are, If you Can't Make Referrals,  PTC websites are Just A waste Of Time.

PTC site's really waste of time when iam newly start online earning, then I work in PTC sites but I can't earn 1$ dollars in 4 months, I do 10 to 20 referrel but my under down members not active, so can't earn more so i strongly suggests everyone don't do work in PTC sites,

• +1 2

23 hours ago, Honny143 said:

but I can't earn 1$ dollars in 4 months,

Not even worth visiting their website for this amount. I tried one for a while just to figure out how they work, and it was a total dishonest website that lowered payments once they were growing in your wallet. I can easily say that this was a scam and if the rest are as that one they dont worth any of our time.

• -1 1

Most of them are fake . For those who pay you will not get enough to make a living. I think those are just a waste of time and data. Learn some skill first then work on other site. I worked in some of those PTC site before. They pay very little for showing ads.

Edited by estee369

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |