Dice token trading started. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Dice token trading started.

All users of the platform got this currency through the Air Drop which was launched by my home, but I think it is a currency that does not have a blockchain but only for trading and has achieved some strong increases in intermittent periods from the moment of its incorporation, and there are some people who have multiplied what they obtained by investing in the investment fund.
I personally did that and could sell for $ 4.

• +2 1

I was surprised to see that currency in my account because I never expected it. Personally, I sold at the first moment that I went to the market because I am not interested in it and I do not have any information about it.

• -1 1

Sadly, I didn't receive any dice token before, but if you belong to those people who received dice token then you are really lucky because you use it to play dice and invest it. Dice token is still new and therr is a possibility that its price will increase in the future.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The DICE token actually did okay in the beginning. Granted that i have no reference as this was the first airdrop that i participated in, but I was able to get 7 dollars for doing nothing. I think that the concern with the price however, was that everyone or most chose to sell as soon as trading opened, and therefore there was a greater supply than demand which caused the price to go down, and right now DICE does not seem to be doing very good, but the price is fluctuating so it could be a good trading opportunity. 

Hopefully the members learn from this so we don't make the same mistakes with the TALK token when it is open for trading. 

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Unfortunately, I did not get dice token, but if I got it, I would have invested in order to earn more from it and the investment plan at yobit is good for all currencies and profitable.

Edited by Omar Ommeish
Wrong word

Oh yeah that happened , I sold mine and the price was not as interesting people need to play some dice , because in the end it works well for them , I got 981 doges for it , and I hope then time will come to when you will be able to see the value of doge because I cannot imagine I just lost , but hope things change

In addition to distributing it through AirDrop, Ubait opened an investment fund of its own, and I personally collected nearly 14 million coins from it and sold it for dogecoin and then for a dollar and got about $ 5, and of course I saw people who made much larger sums of this amount in exchange for waiting for a short period after its launch. It achieved great prices before declining again.

Until when I traded my dice coin I now realize, it doesn't worth enough as I thought,it could have been better to keep cashing out the percentage of interest I was making in Yobit investbox.

But nevertheless it's a reputable experience in case of next time.

On 7/5/2020 at 9:44 AM, Bruno50 said:

That was great news,I think it's good to hold now and wait until the price goes up on right time to achieve More profits

Yes, that's true, that is the best thing to do, for now, whenever you received new tokens or coins, you should hold it firs and do not ever sell it because there is a big chance that its price will rise in the future as this is still new.

On 7/2/2020 at 11:13 PM, Magnom said:

Can you tell me how can I get this currency ? Because it's really good if we start investing it now with the investbox ! As you said it's price now is very cheap but in the future it may be hight !

What you didn't received these dice tokens in you're yobit  account, because exchange distributes this token free of cost for every user, maybe I think you didn't check you're account, once check maybe you can't notice this token's, still you don't receive and interested in this token then buy now this token prices very low in doge pair around 0.0001

Edited by Honny143
  • +1 1

I got some DOGE by trading DICE on the listing day but its price now is doing surprisingly good. Is there a chance that DICE will have some utility in the yobit exchange as I don't see a reason to keep this high price.

• +1 1

I am seeing this coin on yobit right now and the price seem to be very cheap. Only 0.00001592 Doge and perhaps I may buy some as I have a few dog shiting and waiting to invest. What do you think should I buy now and put on the investbox or wait for lower?

The dice coin seems to be very low in terms of market value and I will advise anyone who received free should patiently hold it because i believe as soon as many people sell there's the price will surely increase in the yobit market and by that you can make better profit than selling now.

Yes it already started and it was not as many expected its trading with doge coin for now but in the future we hope its going to be big and people are going to use it perfectly so its important we keep faith.

The trade of dice to dodge coin is very small the value is insignificant but I don't know in the future what will be the future of dice . unfortunately I am not opportune to have dice to trade on.

20 minutes ago, lowty it said:

The value of DICE really surprised my expectations, I thought it would be worth nothing because everyone had received a high amount but I was wrong, DICE had a good price and everyone could make gains

Best thing is, if Dice kept value without an use case, talk token has a good change for that as well, it has same inflation rate, just a way lower circulating supply.

I have not received those dice tokens maybe because at that time i was not the member of yobit platform. But am not sad because i have received 1700 free dollars and they will be in our yobit wallets in october.

I have not use dice token and I earn the talk tokens that we can use on the investbox. I look the dice on yobit and price is a little low now but if you still hold the coins it can always go up and gain what it lost this is how crypto are in exchange and traders join when price is rising a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 9/19/2020 at 6:47 AM, Tunuu said:

I have not received those dice tokens maybe because at that time i was not the member of yobit platform. But am not sad because i have received 1700 free dollars and they will be in our yobit wallets in october.

@Tunuu yah its true becuase i had also dont get any free dice token for register in yobit lately.. But there has a chance to buy dice token and you can hold them or invest them in yobit investbox but i dont suggest you to do so as per dice token price now 1satoshi while i see no chance to increase it price.. 

The airdrop give us 1700 dollars but we dont know per  dollar value.. So that it can be scam too..also many member thought dollars mean usd. But this dollars is different Which value will be much low                 

• +4 1

On 7/2/2020 at 6:43 PM, Magnom said:

Can you tell me how can I get this currency ?

Dice coin was distributed by yobit to some of it old members for free. If you have been given I suggests you should invest it in yobit invest box or you should used it to play dice game in order to earn more profit.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

11 minutes ago, Marks33 said:

Dice coin was distributed by yobit to some of it old members for free. If you have been given I suggests you should invest it in yobit invest box or you should used it to play dice game in order to earn more profit.

Yeah the dice token was given for old users and yobit gives airdrops every time, and yobit give us about 7,000,000 dice tokens and the sad thing is i missed the trading day and by the time i try to sell my dice coin there was no enough bitcoins to exchange with dice. so sad 

Edited by betelihem
  • +2 1

I thought it's listing price would be like 1 btc satoshi and I will be able to earn handsome amount by selling it, or atleast as AirDrops do, it should be 10 dollars per 7000 dice as that is the amount they give each person,  but the price left me broken hearted.

The price of Dice may rise if the exchange finds application to this coin. Now there is an investment of 1% of the DICE coin itself and the coin participates in the game YoPony.

As for me, I did not sell this currency because its value was very little, but now it has decreased by a greater percentage than before and I expect that it will die unless the platform supports it.