Dice token trading started. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Dice token trading started.

Dice token exchange has started a few hours ago, we already know the price of token now, we can trade our dive in dogecoin which has the equivalent of 1 Dice token = 0.00015808 Dogecoin, it's not that high. The best thing to dice now is just to invest it, for now, I am really hoping that Dice town will increase its price in the future. Just invest it into invest box or just play a dice game to earn more dice token. The system says that they will be ready for 3-4 weeks.

I just want to ask you guys, what did you do to your dice token?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

i think that after 3-4 weeks we will find many gamers by this token want to buy dice token so i hope for this period the price of dice token will be increase

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Everyone thinks this dice token trading launch in btc pair but unfortunately this token pair is doge coin and the opening Price's also low 0.00015000 doge, I think its not right time to sell and iam also read the announcement in Twitter, where yobit officials says now the dice game system still under workings its take 3 are weeks to perfectly works means 3 weeks later I think we earn good profit.

• -5 1
  • +1 3
  • +5 1

I keep holding my dice coins, i believe the price is like that because there are many people who received 14M dice for free. Many members have already sell their dice, but me am just holding them, because i believe their price will increase after many sales. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

1 hour ago, Pitepite said:

Dice token exchange has started a few hours ago, we already know the price of token now, we can trade our dive in dogecoin which has the equivalent of 1 Dice token = 0.00015808 Dogecoin, it's not that high. The best thing to dice now is just to invest it, for now, I am really hoping that Dice town will increase its price in the future. Just invest it into invest box or just play a dice game to earn more dice token. The system says that they will be ready for 3-4 weeks.

so far im just gonna hold my 16M dice... lets see if tomorrow i will buy more to get to the 300M

• -1 1

I think as the yobit platform offered free dice to many peoples they are looking forward to sell it, in fear that the price of the coin will drop. But as more people will sell it the price will go down. We can hold our dice coin for sometime. Better play dice games and try to make profit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

12 hours ago, Pitepite said:

I'm not into dice game but I heard that the exchange for dice token started the last day. 

I have a friend who are luckily given a doge coins by the yobit and he already converted it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well, the given 7000000 DICE coin is just equivalent to $1.1 which is too low, i will suggest for those holding their DICE is invest it to investbox so that it can be doubled or tripled and them convert it into DOGE, if i know that the 7000000 is just a $1, I invest all of my DICE on investbox.

• +1 1

the dice trading people was expected to sell off their coins and leave the coin, but the yobit was do something to make that coin with demands while they was saying that people will be earn $ by gambling with Dice, so till now the coin is traded in good condition.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

This is good news, but I will not trade it now. I will wait for a longer period, as I am currently using this currency to play dice games in order to get my profits from the investment, so I will not lose the currencies that I keep.

The sell pressure was literally too high at the launch time , in trade section i was only seeing sell from up to down. But i have hold mine dice tokens and I'm waiting for the system to be launched by yobit as they mentioned, so that i could get more profit later.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

That's great as for me I'm still holding my dice but I think it would be fine to invest them in the invest box for profits.

• -1 2

1 hour ago, BTC Future said:

I made a post yesterday before you made this post. I posted it in the coins/tokens section of the forum explaining with details many things about DICE.

Still, my post was deleted, and this one is active. I guess you won't get any details now.

Maybe we posted different ideas about it, don't be mad or get sad, the forum's moderators are doing well on observing different topics, if you feel like you don't deserve it, try to message them.

Can you tell me how can I get this currency ? Because it's really good if we start investing it now with the investbox ! As you said it's price now is very cheap but in the future it may be hight !

This is very good news because yobit exchange has distributed dice coin and I think this coin will be very famous because many people love to play dice and even the price is very low.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Magnom said:

Can you tell me how can I get this currency ? Because it's really good if we start investing it now with the investbox ! As you said it's price now is very cheap but in the future it may be hight !

@Magnom you can get it on yobit. right now trade value is:

1 Dice = 0.00013330 Doge

And you can start a investbox with the amount you want. Just remember to keep some dice (token) in your account because you need to play dice (game) 10 times a day. minimum bet is 1 dice

good trades

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 7/1/2020 at 11:11 PM, Honny143 said:

Everyone thinks this dice token trading launch in btc pair but unfortunately this token pair is doge coin and the opening Price's also low 0.00015000 doge, I think its not right time to sell and iam also read the announcement in Twitter, where yobit officials says now the dice game system still under workings its take 3 are weeks to perfectly works means 3 weeks later I think we earn good profit.

Just wait for three weeks to make sure what's the coming updates about dice tokens will going to happen. 

Hold your dogecoin for awhile if you're not 100% sure about some updates. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 7/1/2020 at 11:11 PM, Honny143 said:

Everyone thinks this dice token trading launch in btc pair but unfortunately this token pair is doge coin and the opening Price's also low 0.00015000 doge, I think its not right time to sell and iam also read the announcement in Twitter, where yobit officials says now the dice game system still unde rkings its take 3 are weeks to perfectly works means 3 weeks later I think we earn good profit.

That's true, I have seen yobit history that there are many people who are already selling their dice token, they are losing their opportunity on what they are doing. There is a big chance that dice token will increase on some other day, let us all wait for that time.

This event had taken place since 1st of July and you can still trade you dice coin there I hope you earn a lot from gambling with that you will get enough profit.

Well yesterday the exchange in dice token increase, 1 dice token is equal to 1 satoshi, i see many people who hold dice token sell it since it is a good price but I don't think there are some who are buying it. I think dice token will have a good price int he future.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

20 minutes ago, Tine0313 said:

Well yesterday the exchange in dice token increase, 1 dice token is equal to 1 satoshi, i see many people who hold dice token sell it since it is a good price but I don't think there are some who are buying it. I think dice token will have a good price int he future.

That's really profitable, sadly I don't have any interest in dice token that's why I can't earn from that. 

As of now I'm focus on watching some coin prices. 

I have found it now in my Balance but I tried to sell it but there are many orders before me ! So I think it's really impossible to sell it nearly ! 

I also tried to make the sell price lower but they didn't allow me to do that ! 

I wish if we can make some benefits from it in the future 

DICE is also available to trade against BTC too. I was pretty much interested to see market momentum against DOGE but I did not sell DICE against DOGE thinking like price will get raised once again. I am expecting the best time to trade it against BTC 😊

• +1 2

I think that the price of the dice will rise in the next month so I did not sell anything from the dice and invested it in the Yobit investment fund, and I will wait for the appropriate price to sell it

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I have read a number of articles saying that this currency may achieve a good price in the future in addition to some analysts who expected this and I recommend investing in it, but not with a large amount of about

$ 100 and store it for the right time, and that's what I did.

• +1 1
  • +3 1