Another crime that we should report. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Another crime that we should report.

Stop this kind of practice here in the forum, you will not grow if you kept om doing things like this. Yes mate, let's avoid doing this. If anyone saw something like this, report to the moderators in order to punish them. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well mate we see this type plagiarism previous campaign, then forum moderators and administration banned so many accounts and finally banned some countries, but once again forum allows new accounts in this new campaign but spammers not change still they doing spam, so its our responsiblity when we see this type spam post immediate give -5 bad reputation points, because he don't deserve earning in this forum.he stolen some one work and its not acceptable.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • -5 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 6

Yes I agree and its important to really realize and put up some of the best effort to clean this forum perfectly there is a lot of good that comes with the information we give here, and when we become to one sided , we lose focus and can even keep on trying to make the wrong impression in this market there is alot of people who are spamming to make money in this place

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

Great hunting buddy, we should report those people who do that kind of activity, this should not be in this forum. If you keep on doing plagiarism you will not improve in this forum, you will not learn also because you are only depending on other people.

• +3 1

Plagiarism is everywhere, that's what my teacher told us way back in high school. This is indeed true and is undying problem within different websites and even here, in this forum. We must be creative and honest enough to show/express our ideas, opinions, and thoughts about a certain topic/post. I believe that it is also our responsibility to properly address this problem to the moderators and admins which I believe that they are doing their best to diminish this issue within the platform. Remember that our actions reflects who we truly are. Lastly, I really appreciate your braveness and effort to address this kind of problem. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

It is really bad when any member steals the efforts of others by copying and pasting their comments. This is completely wrong and offends the forum. We must report these members immediately and also give them a negative reputation (-5)

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Good job on exposing the cheater. Plagiarism is unethical and illegal. It also means that the persons that resort to cheating do not care about the forum or the other members. Keeping the forum clean is in favour for all of us.

• +2 1

This is very bad, we should create our own posts so that we can stay safe in the forum. Just read a topic and understand it so that you can have something o reply, if you don't have something to reply its better to find another topic.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

4 hours ago, Frank castle said:

I disagree, because it is possible that this member really did not understand what came within the matter and we must educate them and be on the side of each other and we must give them another opportunity as well and not just suffice to expel them and warn them.

He has too much post which means he's not a newbie that's why for me it means he know what he doing. 

We shouldn't spoil plagiarism here, we should cure that immediately because if that thing continues to happen the person who doing that would never learn to write on his own. 

• +1 4
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This problem will not end ! Because everyday new members signing up ! And they though that they can earn some money by copying the other's comments ! 

We have to help the moderators here to clean this forum from this people by reporting them !

On 7/1/2020 at 6:35 PM, bino said:

Stop this kind of practice here in the forum, you will not grow if you kept om doing things like this. Yes mate, let's avoid doing this. If anyone saw something like this, report to the moderators in order to punish them. 

Reporting is the nice thing to do to those kind of people, beginners or not should know the consequences of plagiarising someone's work or words. 

We mustn't let that happen in this forum. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

i like the topic you open my friend. This is great and motivating in the same time. Here in the forum we are free to express our own ideas and thoughts for the topics that has been post so we don't need to copy other's work because its a crime the moderators here is active we should avoid this wrong doing so that we can get our account ban.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

On 7/3/2020 at 11:45 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Reporting is the nice thing to do to those kind of people, beginners or not should know the consequences of plagiarising someone's work or words. 

We mustn't let that happen in this forum. 

You're right about this. No one is above the rules. Even you are beginners of a pro here in forum. Plagiarism very inappropriate practices, don't ever do that so that you can not get punished and banned.

• +1 4
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

you are write for an important point of scammers, we are here in this forum writing our opinions about topics and give more information about topic commented,

• +1 2
  • +2 1

22 hours ago, bino said:

You're right about this. No one is above the rules. Even you are beginners of a pro here in forum. Plagiarism very inappropriate practices, don't ever do that so that you can not get punished and banned.

I really hate those kind of people that's why we must report them immediately when we see that they did copy and pasting of someone's comment or post. 

Let's help this forum to get those kind of people to be removed. 

• +1 2

@Dark_Sky The problem that we are currently facing on this forum is, newbies have not got forum rules clearly. I have found so many guys creating posts by copying someone's posts entirely or partially, I have kindly asked them not do so but on the next day I found, my own comments were getting copied by them under the random topics. I hope forum administrators are working into it to enable advanced auto reject system for copied posts. 

• +1 3
  • +4 1

You have done a really great work finding this and as this type of spams have been decreased significantly in the forum nowadays but some are still here. And immediately after seeing such we should report to the admins and give negative reputation so that he got what he deserves.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

We must be likewise similar to arbitrators and begin to utilize the report button, in light of the fact that the administrators can not control everything, so by helping them we will clean the discussion from the counterfeiting and from this spammers who need to take the exertion of the great working individuals.

• +1 2

On 7/6/2020 at 8:58 PM, Ridam said:

You have done a really great work finding this and as this type of spams have been decreased significantly in the forum nowadays but some are still here. And immediately after seeing such we should report to the admins and give negative reputation so that he got what he deserves.

I hope everyone will participate on reporting those kind of people so we can make this forum clean and less of people who do plagiarism. 

Let's also report those who do spam so all we can see here are good quality post. 

• +1 4

Now with the new payment system, this problem has become possible to tackle with the simplest means, which is to give the negative interaction and thus the copied topic will not receive any currencies and thus the scamper has wasted his time.
It is sufficient to report for managers to delete it directly.

• +1 4

can't understand why they do that , what is the point of copy pasting when you can just sat few words from your mind , that is very bad ,we always should report this type of people 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Fraud crimes must be reported, especially comments completely reproduced from comments before them, as they do not contain ideas, opinions, or even suggestions, and so on the other hand, comments that offend the owner of the basic comment as it is not useful to others.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

That's true, we should report those kinds of activity, we should not tolerate those kinds of people because they are doing wrong things, they do not respect the owner of the content and they will not improve as a person because they are only relying on the content of other people.

On 7/3/2020 at 1:49 AM, Magnom said:

This problem will not end ! Because everyday new members signing up ! And they though that they can earn some money by copying the other's comments ! 

We have to help the moderators here to clean this forum from this people by reporting them !

I hope they read the rules of the forum first so they will have an idea on what to avoid here and they will never do the same thing again. Plagiarizing is a big no for me that's why if I can prevent someone to do that again they I will do my best to stop them. 

• +2 1