Yobit, Investbox, help needed in closing an Investment. - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JohanDonne

Yobit, Investbox, help needed in closing an Investment.

I have seen in My account that I have Invested in investbox 0.1% daily water coin, which actually I don't think I have Invested by my own self. The investment needs btc/yo trades and btc ds too which I can't afford to do, but the issue is I can't close that trade as there is no option for that, can someone tell me how to close that trade ? 

20200701_062100.jpg

The water coin that you have received before was directly put on the investbox by yobit and you can't close the investment there. If you like to receive the daily% you must complete the action or otherwise you won't be getting any daily percentage.

• +1 3
  • +3 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

4 hours ago, Ridam said:

The water coin that you have received before was directly put on the investbox by yobit and you can't close the investment there. If you like to receive the daily% you must complete the action or otherwise you won't be getting any daily percentage.

This also happens in my account. What is the measure that we must take in order to be able to withdraw this investment? I have played Dice games, but I have not been able to withdraw it after that.

This type incident happen with me also mate but my token is not water, my token is Yoda token recently I check my investment plan then i notice my Yoda token plan active, but I can't stop this plan and I can't earn daily percentage also, I can't understand this plan active are not and why this plan not deactivate still its run every day.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

there isn't any problems with it , when yobit distribute water token then they automatically put it into users investbox . I didn't think we can closed it . just chill and enjoy daily profit from water coin .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

You can't close this position because as you said you didn't open it yourself. It was an airdrop and you can only profit from it by taking the daily rewards.

Yobit has sent WATER amount in your investbox which means you can just withdraw your daily percentage by fulfilling the required actions. There is another interesting investing plan on Yobit. You can invest water to get 3% daily and you have to do no extra task to collect your daily percentage, Good Luck ! 

• +2 1

Investment is easy to close on investbox, all someone needs to do it to go to investment plan, at the right hand side of the investment countdown is an icon to cancel it, this is instantly done. 

You can't withdraw those tokens unless you purchased your own water coins and invested them with its daily 3% interest plan. But for now water coins have lose value, they were 5000+ satoshi and now i think they have a value of 200 satoshi and they keep dropping. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It is easy to use it and it provide a  good ROI. It is recommended than other investment sites provider

The good thing is that they gives different choices of investing according to their percentages

You can find the good percentages for many coins where the ROI is high to give big profits daily.

To use investbox is a good investment these days

I recommend to anyone who to invest and get good ROI in short time

On 7/1/2020 at 4:36 AM, JohanDonne said:

Thanks for the explanation,  but the question is, will I be able to withdraw them in future? Like after 1 or 2 months or there is no way to make a withdrawal from that investment  ? 

I do not think you can close the investment in water token as they are locked in the investbox, you can only withdraw the daily percentage for now; I don't know if that changes soon. And you need to complete the action to receive the coins : 20 buy trade of water BTC pair or play BTC dice 10 times.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This amount is the amount of interest provided in exchange for the investment operations that we make against other currencies, as I also cannot close this investment on my platform and therefore I am not currently thinking about it, but rather I continue to invest only

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

By closing 3% daily profit of water coin investment it will automatically close. I will suggest don't invest in water coin its price going down and down and i know the time will come soon when it's trading volume will be zero. 

• +1 1

On 7/1/2020 at 5:47 AM, Ridam said:

I don't think if there is anyone who can complete those actions in order to receive daily profit, because the interest thats you'll get doesn't worth the cost of actions that's you'll take. 

To close an investment plan is very simple, you just click close and immediately the plan will stop and the money will return to their wallet. If an investment don't close you have to ask for help from yobit support.

On 9/3/2020 at 11:37 PM, abouda said:

How do I sell a currency YOVI , knowing that I put it on the platform more than two years ago, and it has not yet been sold

I do not know Michael about yovi, but you can just make use of the trading platform. Like if you want to trade yovi for bitcoin, you will go to the left side of the yobit exchange, immediately below the balance, click on btc and search for yovi. Then, click on the yovi search results. You will be directly to a trading platform where you can sell yovi to buy bitcoin. 

• +1 1

I'm sorry I can't read what the images writes because the picture is too blurry. Reupload it please to get a better picture of your problem. I don't know what the water coin does but if it was given to you in the investbox it is done like that for a reason so you won't sell all the coins and make the price low.

• +1 1

My dear the button on this investment plan is shown that you only withdraw the daily profit but you not withdraw all the amount, there is no close button as you are see from the rest investment you are make. This is some investment I am think like airdrop that go to the investbox are not close but are always stuck there.

• +2 1

Did you open this investment of the water coin? I have not seen this before and I have used the talk tokens and easy tokens and had many open investments but I never seen this it is all my investments can be closed. Maybe there was a rule in this investment that you are not allowed to close it but it will be written in the investbox so you should better try to read again why this happened in the investbox details.

• +1 1

These coins cannot be withdrawn from the investbox, because Yobit blocks them and you can only obtain a percentage daily, fulfilling the tasks that the plan asks you to complete in order to obtain daily interest.

So the best thing is to give up, it is impossible for you to close that investment.

On 6/30/2020 at 8:21 PM, JohanDonne said:

I have seen in My account that I have Invested in investbox 0.1% daily water coin, which actually I don't think I have Invested by my own self. The investment needs btc/yo trades and btc ds too which I can't afford to do, but the issue is I can't close that trade as there is no option for that, can someone tell me how to close that trade ? 

20200701_062100.jpg

You have already tried to contact Yobit support?, they have supported me in previous days with my account, they are very kind and agile when solving a problem.